• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle

Wayner845

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys ,
been body building for about five years now I'm in my mid 40's and have decided to do my first cycle ,my diet is good and train 6 days a week but I've basically got to were I am and can't seem to go any further despite numerous changes etc. Anyway I would like to do a cycle preferably using injections . Does anyone have any advice on what I need including protective supplements and PCT to order and how the cycle should run . I weigh 74kilo and body fat is 11% height 5ft 8in.
Good place to order online for delivery to uk also would also be helpfull.

You need to do your research first. Read the sticky's and educate yourself. There is enough information there to come up with a good plan then after you learn the different compounds and what they do put together an actual cycle plan and then ask us what we think. No one will give you advise because you have not done the research, no one would want to be responsible for your demise. Also no one wants another "project". Not trying to be rude just trying to point you in the right direction. If you are serious about it then you will do the research and educate yourself. If we answered every guy that decided he wanted to start a cycle with no experience or direction then this forum would be irrelevant. Technically according to the rules I should not even be responding to you because now this post will go to the top of the line and it has worth on this board. Again not being a dick just making you aware.

Back