Instant Karma

Thread: Instant Karma

Rep Points

Instant Karma

Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

Rep Points

WOw

Rep Points

Probably not even his truck

Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

He goes by thinking he's so smooth only to bin it. All he had to do was go around her rather than camp out behind her.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

That is one of the best things I've ever seen. Every now and again lady luck gets it right.

Only way it could have been better would be if he ran straight into a drunk driver coming from the other direction.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

AY's the bees knees

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fuck all of you. Instant Karma would have been that the stupid fucking cunt slowing traffic wrecked and burned up in her fucking car. Seriously, she was intentionally driving slow just to piss off the people behind her, and caused a fucking accident with her bullshit. Anybody lese notice she was driving while holding a camera while driving slow in the passing lane.

I hope that fucking cunt gets Ebola virus, aids, and cancer all at the same time.
    Fucking Determined!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Fuck all of you. Instant Karma would have been that the stupid fucking cunt slowing traffic wrecked and burned up in her fucking car. Seriously, she was intentionally driving slow just to piss off the people behind her, and caused a fucking accident with her bullshit. Anybody lese notice she was driving while holding a camera while driving slow in the passing lane.

I hope that fucking cunt gets Ebola virus, aids, and cancer all at the same time.
    I agree with you the bitch should have got out the left lane. He should have knew how to drive the truck. I would have got in front if the bitch and brake checked her ass. I drive a Chevy truck that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quality gear, Fast T/A, and the best customer service in the game!

Minimum order now $100 and orders over $150 get free shipping with discount code: freeship15
    PERSONAL DISCOUNT CODES CAN NOT BE COMBINED OR SHARED

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

lmao!
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyB View Post
    I agree with you the bitch should have got out the left lane. He should have knew how to drive the truck. I would have got in front if the bitch and brake checked her ass. I drive a Chevy truck that size.

Lol looked to me like she was going 60 in a 55. Buildings and unprotected lefts around here mean not a freeway.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

AY's the bees knees

Heavyiron's guinea pig!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jagbender View Post
    Perfect title! "Instant Karma"

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyguy180 View Post
    Lol looked to me like she was going 60 in a 55. Buildings and unprotected lefts around here mean not a freeway.
    60 in a a 55 means that if somebody is behind you, you get the fuck over. She had plenty of opportunities to get over, but she wanted to instigate shit. What would have happened had the dude took out a family in his wreck? It would have been her fault. The bitch is twice as dangerous as fast drivers. Most accidents happen when people are having to take aggressive maneuvers to get around douchbags.
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

60 in a a 55 means that if somebody is behind you, you get the fuck over. She had plenty of opportunities to get over, but she wanted to instigate shit. What would have happened had the dude took out a family in his wreck? It would have been her fault. The bitch is twice as dangerous as fast drivers. Most accidents happen when people are having to take aggressive maneuvers to get around douchbags.
    Agreed

Team RamRod
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

She wasn't on a freeway. If you are driving around town, with the intention of turning left in the near future do you sit in the right lane until the last second? I doubt it.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

I love it when a plan comes together - KOS - Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Rep Points

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/03/.../?spt=mps&or=1

'Instant Karma' video captures tailgating Florida driver give middle finger and crash moments later
    The man has been identified by the Florida Highway Patrol as Jeffrey Travis White.
    By Evan Bleier | March 28, 2014 at 9:13 AM

March 28 (UPI) -- A Florida driver has posted a video called “Redneck Road Rage / Instant Karma” to YouTube that has already been viewed more than three million times.The video, published on Wednesday, shows a tailgating driver pull up alongside a female driver’s vehicle and give her the middle finger while cruising in Tampa.

"I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were," the anonymous poster wrote.
    Seconds later, the truck spins out and goes flying across U.S. Highway 41 before slamming into a pole.
    "That's what you get!" the laughing female driver says after seeing the crash.

The Florida Highway Patrol confirmed to My Fox Tampa Bay that the driver has been identified as Jeffrey Travis White.
    “He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged,” the poster wrote. “This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears. Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast.”

Officers from the FHP were able to track down White, 33, at his home and arrest him.

“Until I watched the video after the accident I didn't even know he shot a bird at me because I wasn't looking at him at all,” according to the post. “I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.”

PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

Rep Points

That and she sped up when he tried to pass her first. She caused this.

Rep Points

Agreed. She caused the accident! Speed limits are a joke!! there set way too slow on highway's!!

Rep Points

haha wow what a Douch Bag. Karma is a bitch. im sure the guy had it coming to him.

Rep Points

http://guyism.com/sports/spectator-s...ant-karma.html

Spectator steals pro racer’s mountain bike and receives bone-crunching instant karma

A overzealous spectator realized that the pros make it look way easier than it actually is. We take you to the Mountain Bike World Championships in Cairns, Australia for the second round of the 2014 UCI World Cup series. That’s where rider Adam Brayton crashed during his race which resulted in a broken leg and a massive 10-inch gash. While everyone was focused on the severely injured Brayton, a brash fan ran from the sidelines to the track and stole his bike. The brazen spectator quickly found himself in the whoops section of the track, which is a series of huge bumps. The treacherously uneven surface proved to be too unforgiving to the thief and he was catapulted into the air from the bike until he made several painful crash landings. Instant karma is gonna get ya.

Rep Points

Lol
    Still looking for a good sponsor to put in my Signature!!