• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Instant Karma

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83971019/

bigtrucks.jpg

He goes by thinking he's so smooth only to bin it. All he had to do was go around her rather than camp out behind her.

That is one of the best things I've ever seen. Every now and again lady luck gets it right.

Only way it could have been better would be if he ran straight into a drunk driver coming from the other direction.

Fuck all of you. Instant Karma would have been that the stupid fucking cunt slowing traffic wrecked and burned up in her fucking car. Seriously, she was intentionally driving slow just to piss off the people behind her, and caused a fucking accident with her bullshit. Anybody lese notice she was driving while holding a camera while driving slow in the passing lane.

I hope that fucking cunt gets Ebola virus, aids, and cancer all at the same time.

Fuck all of you. Instant Karma would have been that the stupid fucking cunt slowing traffic wrecked and burned up in her fucking car. Seriously, she was intentionally driving slow just to piss off the people behind her, and caused a fucking accident with her bullshit. Anybody lese notice she was driving while holding a camera while driving slow in the passing lane.

I hope that fucking cunt gets Ebola virus, aids, and cancer all at the same time.

I agree with you the bitch should have got out the left lane. He should have knew how to drive the truck. I would have got in front if the bitch and brake checked her ass. I drive a Chevy truck that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you the bitch should have got out the left lane. He should have knew how to drive the truck. I would have got in front if the bitch and brake checked her ass. I drive a Chevy truck that size.

Lol looked to me like she was going 60 in a 55. Buildings and unprotected lefts around here mean not a freeway.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol looked to me like she was going 60 in a 55. Buildings and unprotected lefts around here mean not a freeway.

60 in a a 55 means that if somebody is behind you, you get the fuck over. She had plenty of opportunities to get over, but she wanted to instigate shit. What would have happened had the dude took out a family in his wreck? It would have been her fault. The bitch is twice as dangerous as fast drivers. Most accidents happen when people are having to take aggressive maneuvers to get around douchbags.

60 in a a 55 means that if somebody is behind you, you get the fuck over. She had plenty of opportunities to get over, but she wanted to instigate shit. What would have happened had the dude took out a family in his wreck? It would have been her fault. The bitch is twice as dangerous as fast drivers. Most accidents happen when people are having to take aggressive maneuvers to get around douchbags.
Agreed

She wasn't on a freeway. If you are driving around town, with the intention of turning left in the near future do you sit in the right lane until the last second? I doubt it.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/03/.../?spt=mps&or=1

'Instant Karma' video captures tailgating Florida driver give middle finger and crash moments later
The man has been identified by the Florida Highway Patrol as Jeffrey Travis White.
By Evan Bleier | March 28, 2014 at 9:13 AM

March 28 (UPI) -- A Florida driver has posted a video called “Redneck Road Rage / Instant Karma” to YouTube that has already been viewed more than three million times.The video, published on Wednesday, shows a tailgating driver pull up alongside a female driver’s vehicle and give her the middle finger while cruising in Tampa.

"I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were," the anonymous poster wrote.
Seconds later, the truck spins out and goes flying across U.S. Highway 41 before slamming into a pole.
"That's what you get!" the laughing female driver says after seeing the crash.

The Florida Highway Patrol confirmed to My Fox Tampa Bay that the driver has been identified as Jeffrey Travis White.
“He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged,” the poster wrote. “This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears. Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast.”

Officers from the FHP were able to track down White, 33, at his home and arrest him.

“Until I watched the video after the accident I didn't even know he shot a bird at me because I wasn't looking at him at all,” according to the post. “I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.”

That and she sped up when he tried to pass her first. She caused this.

Agreed. She caused the accident! Speed limits are a joke!! there set way too slow on highway's!!

haha wow what a Douch Bag. Karma is a bitch. im sure the guy had it coming to him.

http://guyism.com/sports/spectator-...nd-receives-bone-crunching-instant-karma.html

Spectator steals pro racer’s mountain bike and receives bone-crunching instant karma

A overzealous spectator realized that the pros make it look way easier than it actually is. We take you to the Mountain Bike World Championships in Cairns, Australia for the second round of the 2014 UCI World Cup series. That’s where rider Adam Brayton crashed during his race which resulted in a broken leg and a massive 10-inch gash. While everyone was focused on the severely injured Brayton, a brash fan ran from the sidelines to the track and stole his bike. The brazen spectator quickly found himself in the whoops section of the track, which is a series of huge bumps. The treacherously uneven surface proved to be too unforgiving to the thief and he was catapulted into the air from the bike until he made several painful crash landings. Instant karma is gonna get ya.

Lol

Back