• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Re-gaining my body after birth

What is the best way to attack this leftover baby bulge? Help!

There a lot of variables to consider when answering this? The nature of your question leads me to believe your not a gym rat. Now I have trained men and also women. A couple post pregnancy. One with very little experience like just wanted to get back into a swimsuit and feel confident the other was a little beast that now competes in physique.

Without knowing what end of the spectrum your at. All I can say is lead a healthy lifestyle that includes resistance training as well as cardio. Do it at least 4 days a week. Eat right. Don't "diet" just eat right. Diets are temporary. Your after a lifestyle change, not a diet and exercise program. There are no shortcuts, sure there are things we can do to improve the results but without effort no amount of anything you take will help. Good luck.

My wife(asilf1127) lost 80lbs after the birth of our 3rd child. She started by eating clean and getting back in the gym. She would run 3-5 miles and do light resistance training 5 or 6 days a week. After she had dropped the weight she wanted to, she started bodybuilding. She upped her protein and calories, and lifts heavy now. She looks great. If it wasnt for the loose stomach skin, she could be ready for the stage in a few months. She did what alot of mothers cant do; get their bodies to a point where they look better now than before their pregnancy.

With all that said, know that not everyone is like my wife. She is VERY dedicated. She took the last 2 years using trial and error, taking everyones advice and trying it until she found what works best for her. You have to realize that some advice you get on here WILL NOT work for you. Everyone is different. So pick a starting point and give it hell in the gym. If your original plan doesnt work, try a new one. Just keep at it, good luck!!!

As has already been mentioned before do not diet. My wife decided against my better judgement to go on an extremely low calorie diet. Yes, she lost 90 pounds. But when she stopped "die"ting all that weight plus a whole bunch more came back. That was several years ago. To this day she swears she's going to lose weight again when she goies back on that same diet.

Eat right, eat often, drink plenty of water, and get some exercise. Even if all you're doing it going for a walk around the neighborhood. It's a start.

There a lot of variables to consider when answering this? The nature of your question leads me to believe your not a gym rat. Now I have trained men and also women. A couple post pregnancy. One with very little experience like just wanted to get back into a swimsuit and feel confident the other was a little beast that now competes in physique.

Without knowing what end of the spectrum your at. All I can say is lead a healthy lifestyle that includes resistance training as well as cardio. Do it at least 4 days a week. Eat right. Don't "diet" just eat right. Diets are temporary. Your after a lifestyle change, not a diet and exercise program. There are no shortcuts, sure there are things we can do to improve the results but without effort no amount of anything you take will help. Good luck.

That bolded piece of advice is the best and time tested. Gotta keep that in mind.

Back