• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Supp

Stretch512

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Could anyone please tell me what the best Testosterone supplement is out there. I want a way to keep my levels boosted while in recovery. Right now I have Super Test by Beast. Is this decent or what is a more preferred supplements. I do light lifting and a lot of cycling. Road and MTN cycling so anything that wont interfere with my cardio output would be optimal. Thanks in advance!

Let me just follow up with some more info. I am 33 6'2" and stay about 150-155lbs. Like I stated above my primary area is cycling so focus on quads and overall leg strength is my goal. I do some upper body but nothing to take away from my lower half. My diet is super clean, sugars in total check, good protein and carb intake. I focus on heavy output with just as much attention to recovery. I have recently added in cjc-1295 with Ip, post work outs, with Semerolin on my off days. I like the testosterone supplement because it gives me a little boost. Is there anyway for me to improve? All criticisms are welcome!

Thanks for the confirmation Adrenolin. I will take a look at E-Control. Any other tips about test boosting or tips to make my training better would be greatly appreciated.

Once again thank you everyone for the feedback provided. I took a look at E-Control and I think that this may be a good product when ever I come to the end of my 8 week cycle oftaking the Super-Test. It looks like it keeps your E levels under control while taking a break from using the oral test booster. I am hoping this is correct and from what I read and the price it looks like a very good option for me.

WeekendWarrior, thank you for the tip about Ostarine and youbring up a very interesting topic that comes to mind. I have just started to read up on SARMS, however, I have also read about some negative connotations that are linked with SARMS like: it can change your DNA. Maybe you can educate me on this point. From the little I have read about Ostarine it looks like a powerful tool to use while on PCT, and this is music to my ears since hearing that it has bone and joint building properties. When I hit up anywhere close to a century onthe weekend the overworked areas of my knees can really start breaking downtendons and the occasional joint flare up. Building stronger bones and joints is always what I love to hear because bones are what create red blood cells and you need RBC to carry oxygen and this is what endurance athletes need. If you have any other feedback about Ostearine or your personal experience with it Iwould love to hear more. If there areany other points anyone can bring to light about using supplements in a post cycle I would also be glad to hear any of those tips, opinions or concerns. Thanks again and I look forward to learningmore about SARMS and their continual development.

Last edited:
Unlike most people, I stay horny as fuck on cycle and the only thing thing I can attribute it to is Anabolic Matrix. Correct me if im wrong, but id assume im staying horny because my test levels are holding good. So that might be a product you'd want to look into.

Haha well put Mattsilf. But I stay pretty horny naturally and having my wife around readily available to taunt me keeps my interest level up (no pun intended). I will say that once I started the Super-Test I did notice my sexual appetite increase, however, that has kind of leveled off after being a little over 4 weeks in. The Super-Test had most of what the Anabolic Matrix does but it also boasts a DHT suppressor which I found interesting. I see that the Anabolic Matrix contains DHEA which I have always wanted to try but was reluctant because of its ability to also produce E which is not what I want. The review for the product looks good and I’m wondering how the DHEA works in conjunction with the other test building elements. I still like the idea of E control for a short post cycle but I am waiting if anybody out there has any more advice about Ostarine or SARMS in general. Thanks for the tips and I look forward to hearing more of what works for others in test boosting products.

IML Gear Cream!
24k is the man to talk to about SARMs. Shoot him a PM. I just got a bottle of ostarine in the mail from Blue Sky, im going to run it as a bridge

Very nice and I will have to hit up 24k to get extra resources. Thanks for the connect with that. I would like to hear how the Ostarine works out for you. Please link me up to your feedback or post with your results here if you can. Thanks again!

Thanks for pointing to this one perarded123. I will take note of Alphamax for sure.
Okay thus far I have had some pretty decent responses and insight into what supplement is preferred. Now I want to ask the question: How do these test supplements stack up to those using actual TRT? I’m hoping to hear things like it’s no where close, or with the right training close to the same. I’m just wondering especially for recovery purposes I have felt way faster recoveries on a test supplement and peptides than without. Could the real TRT be even faster and if so, is it really worth the adverse side effects that may come along with it? Thanks again for keeping the thread going.

If your natural test levels aren't low, it will be hard for you to find a doc to approve TRT for you. You can supplement your own, be it Test E, C, or Prop. And an over the counter test supp is nothing compared to a cycle of test.

I just wanted to givea big thank you for everyone contributing their knowledge, opinions and insightto this thread. I have no desire to trya TRT since I am just now breaching my mid 30’s and still have nice T levels sothe supplements help out enough. ThanksHeavyIron for the product bumps and I will totally be checking out AnabolicMatrix. Please keep the thread goingwith more products I love to hear what’s new what’s preferred and what is junk.

BTW my progress with Super Test and CJC+IP has been great so far. Lean and getting mean with the quads and core that I am loving on the training rides during the week.

One last bump and question for the day then I swear I'm done till tomorrow. Okay, what are the opinions about staying on cycle. When the Super Test runs dry and I decide to re-up with one of the products mentioned above how long should I go off for. I mean my diet is right on, and my training is great with even my recovery days doing something light. Is it safe to stay on to 12 weeks or do I need a week or so to level out? Thanks everyone.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again for everyone posting up on this one. For anyone out there like me that is an endurance athlete I thinking of re-uping with some gw510516. I know Ostarine was mentioned here but after reading GW seems like it would fit me well. Any comments or concerns are welcome.

Back