• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injecting to a hairy body

Boslad

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About to pin for the 1st time next week. I've looked at plenty of videos but the problem is the guy always has smooth skin! Do I need to inject carefully between hairs or should I just shave a patch where I'll be pinning?
Or does it really matter?

Thanks

Does not matter, as long you prep the injection site properly your good to go. They don't shave dogs before they inject them they just clean the site with alcohol ahead of the stick.

go hairless, just like a turtle shell

OK, thanks guys.
It's one of the downfalls of being Italian!
Actually, it may be the only downfall.

Idk your women great to look at but torture to live with

Lol that and diets consisting mostly of processed carbs and highly acidic food. oh yeah and their country is shaped like a shoe. GICH

But I do enjoy making a Sunday gravy.

Lol that and diets consisting mostly of processed carbs and highly acidic food. oh yeah and their country is shaped like a shoe. GICH

But I do enjoy making a Sunday gravy.

It's shaped like a boot. As my Irish friends would say, "they couldn't fit that much shit in a shoe!"

IML Gear Cream!
shaving would show off more definition and i can say even my taper looks a lot better when i shave my chest and abdomen. Hair follicle aren't very deep so unless your using a 5/8 slin pin for IM shots then ur fine

Back