• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle help

sam45

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need some help. All i have done is a 12 week of eq & test. I was told to try Tren,Deca,& Sust next; but i read tren will affect cardio.

What to use instead of Tren? Not trying to bulk up; 6'2" 200lbs age 45. Would like to get faster in my 400m sprints & go up on my bench some.

Any ideas on a better cycle if the one above is all wrong?

Thx

Forgot something. Training for 5 years,5 days a week. 8% body fat.

personally I would never run two nors at the same time, your just asking for trouble there. tren can also be rather harsh and yes tren will kill your cardio. Id suggest test and an oral such as winny or var, that would be more geared toward a sprinter

How about doing some more research before posting such a question......Just sayin..

You need to do a lot of homework, all your answers are found within our stickies. As for running 2 19nors at the same time, is can most certainly be done IF done correctly. I have been doing so in every one of my cycles for the past 4 years or so. Just be sure to get blood work done and have things like caber, prami, hcg, etc. on hand.

/V

I did look at the stickies but i didn't see cycle recommendations based on goals. The stickies are too wide in their scope. That is why i was looking for real world help from someone with real experience.
Thanks.
PS I did find a few useful things so all isn't lost.

I know its frustrating to hear someone telling you, that you need to inform yourself. But that is the fact. The questions you are asking are things you should know about on your own if your going to go down this road. The fact that you want to stack all three of those on a 2nd cycle is big red flag. Take the time to figure out how each compound will effect your body. That way you know whats causing a problem when it and if, it comes up not even mentioning the fact that you need to find out what ancillaries you need as well.

The easiest way to screw your self up is to do an advanced cycle that should only be attempted by an experienced user and not your second time up to the plate.

Here is my 2 cents but again do your research, learn about each preparation and what it does and what to do if they start messing with you. If I were just trying to stay tight and lean and get fast then what you did is enough. Just run that again. EQ boosts cardio ability it was designed to make horses run faster and longer. So you got that one right. That amount of test is just right as well. If you were younger I would say Wistrol because that will really tighten you up and increase strength. Only issue is your 45 so if you have any joint issues at all. Like an old injury or whatever the Winny will bring it right back. It dries everything up. If you were 30 I'd say Winstrol. But 45 I wouldn't.

Seriously though learn what these things are and what they do.

I run deca and tren together but I sure wouldnt recommend it if you dont know what you are doing.
A 12 week cycle of EQ was kind of pointless , if you researched that youd have found you should have run that eq a long time, somewhere around 16-20 weeks

Why dont you research a cycle of Sust, NPP with EPO for what you want to do.

I once did a cycle of test/primo/EQ. Excellent cardio output.

If you want to run, deca/tren is out. Deca is milder but even on that I find myself with minor breathing issue at times. On tren forget it, I feel like I need a pipe with oxygen down my throat.

Thanks for all the help. You get so many different answers it is hard to know which way to turn. I know this can be very dangerous; but it isn't like i can ask my doc.I have been reading much more data & combined with the help here i think i have a good
place to start on my second cycle. Thanks again for putting up with the beginner.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the help. You get so many different answers it is hard to know which way to turn. I know this can be very dangerous; but it isn't like i can ask my doc.I have been reading much more data & combined with the help here i think i have a good
place to start on my second cycle. Thanks again for putting up with the beginner.

99% of doctors know basically nothing about the subject. Unless your dealing with one that has experience him or herself I would not bother with asking a doctors advise on any of this. Plus they can't legally comment on most of it because a lot of what we take is not intended or approved for humans. Doctor is only good for running labs.

Back