• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stupid tired on BIG cycle

DGettin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All I wanna do is sleep! Even if I get 8+ hours that previous night, I still want to take naps and have lost massive amounts of energy. I was sooo excited for this cycle, too. Been almost a month now @ 400mg Tren E and 250mg Test E per week. 4IU HGH, 75mg Proviron, 20mg GW and 25mg MK per day. Caber and HCG taken twice a week on inject days. Everything else on hand just in case needed. Obviously it's the HGH (or so I'm assuming) and it's been several years since I've used it but I don't remember feeling tired at all back then. Is this something my body will adjust to, or should I maybe lower the dose a bit, or do I just need to either toughen it out or stop usage? I took a 3 hour nap today because I couldn't keep my freakin eyes open, and that was after sleeping for 9 hours last night! Wtf?

I don't have a glucose meter, but need to go pick one up. I used to take the HGH before bed the first time I used it some years ago, this time I take it after I wake up right before I head to the gym. I usually eat a protein bar, which has a little bit of sugar in it, about 30 to 45 mins after I inject. Maybe something with that mix is affecting me differently, rather it be the 45 min. later protein bar, or the taking it after I wake up instead of before bed, idk...

most likely the GH. Can't just jump to 4 iu of decent GH. It will make you sleepy. Tren can make lethargy as well. I don't know if GW will and don't know what MK you refer to is.

Tren always makes me sleepy especially when calories and carbs are not high enough, none or not enough AI and your estro spikes and this can cause lethargy as well. I didn't see any AI in your list of goodies...

The GW and MK are both sarms. All AI's on hand if needed. Have definitely been eating enough calories, well maintenance+ anyway, including carbs. This is the first time I went higher Tren than Test route and the sides are so much better than the other way, or at least for me. So that would be funny if the Tren was causing me to be tired all the time, because that would be about the only harsh side, ha. 200mg a week is all I've ever used before, and that was enough to give me insomnia. I've used 5IU a day of HGH before, but maybe it just wasn't as strong? Also built up to it though. This time, I only used 2IU for about a week then bumped it up to 4 for the past several. I read so many different theories on what time of day to inject and also when and what to eat after. It's hard to know what to go by when all you see is different stories. Definitely gonna have to change something up though.

Completely left out that I was also on 600mg per week of Mast E. Ha, not sure how I forgot that.

I'd drop the tren for a week or 2 see how u feel then get back on if the side doesn't clear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tren always makes me sleepy especially when calories and carbs are not high enough, none or not enough AI and your estro spikes and this can cause lethargy as well. I didn't see any AI in your list of goodies...

I thought exactly the same thing

although with proviron and that much masteron that should be enough right there.

IML Gear Cream!
Unless some things bunk...

yep very good point !! I always keep 2 brands of whatever Im running just in case

Drop the Tren as in Dosage, or all together? That would suck if it were the Tren causing it after figuring out how to handle more than 200mgs per weeks (referring to excessive sweating and insomnia). Of course everything still makes me angry while on it, ha. And I hope that nothing's bunk! I'm using pretty reliable sources from this board, one of which I've been using for a couple years now. Any suggestions on rather to inject the HGH before or after bed? Again, I workout right after I wake up.

dump the caber...take the gh pwo...you will feel much better...

I have had extreme lethargy on tren usually when I start a cycle of it.bit mellows but does not go Away. I'd bet it's that way more than the hgh... i always would take mid day naps on tren and feel super wiped out at all hours.

Hgh should be split 2 iu upon waking and 2 iu mid day, between noon to 2pm. Then your natural pulse kicks in while you sleep so you get 3 every day.

The GW and MK are both sarms. All AI's on hand if needed. Have definitely been eating enough calories, well maintenance+ anyway, including carbs. This is the first time I went higher Tren than Test route and the sides are so much better than the other way, or at least for me. So that would be funny if the Tren was causing me to be tired all the time, because that would be about the only harsh side, ha. 200mg a week is all I've ever used before, and that was enough to give me insomnia. I've used 5IU a day of HGH before, but maybe it just wasn't as strong? Also built up to it though. This time, I only used 2IU for about a week then bumped it up to 4 for the past several. I read so many different theories on what time of day to inject and also when and what to eat after. It's hard to know what to go by when all you see is different stories. Definitely gonna have to change something up though.
Im my experience you can't go by what people write on forums. It's a good place to start but you have to listen to your body and experiment. You have a bunch of stuff in there now. Hard to tell what is causing the problem. I would drop the SARMS. SARMS are week compared to AAS. They are a waste and are side effects ridden. Then I would try to establish the dose range that each compound you use is tolerated well and go with that. might be 300 mg/w of test, 200 mg/w of tren, 3 iu of GH and 40 mg/d of Anavar. You might find you can't tolerate tren and have to replace with NPP. It is pretty frustrating taking a bunch of expensive stuff trying to push your goals and feeling like shit. Better to take a step back and go about it more methodically.

I agree with this, tren kills T3 and 12.5 is a non suppressive dose..... id give that a try

Back