• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Arnold is still the man

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recent pic of Arnold.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Arnold.jpg
    Arnold.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 163
I just saw him a couple months ago and he didnt look like that.

I wonder what type of 'sups' he is doing, maybe test & gh & vits.... I'd like to know..

I wonder what type of 'sups' he is doing, maybe test & gh & vits.... I'd like to know..

Def something thats for sure . And why not . Nothing wrong with gear if done correctly ( unlike me lol ) . Good for Arnold

Def something thats for sure . And why not . Nothing wrong with gear if done correctly ( unlike me lol ) . Good for Arnold

..Gear for sure , but what?? Maybe proviron , primo.& GH... Us oldheads gotta be carefull, Tren would kill his BP it did for me... test will also raise your BP[personal exp].. I guess not being a poor mofo can't hurt... :hmmm:

..Gear for sure , but what?? Maybe proviron , primo.& GH... Us oldheads gotta be carefull, Tren would kill his BP it did for me... test will also raise your BP[personal exp].. I guess not being a poor mofo can't hurt... :hmmm:

I'm sure if he wants TRT he gets it, some GH added in too for good measure.

Looks like HRT and a good diet. They said he is training for the Terminator 5 filming.

Even though he has shrunk a lot over the years he's still big and lean.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Arnold2.png
    Arnold2.png
    430.7 KB · Views: 130
IML Gear Cream!
I saw him in person and he doesnt look that great. Looks old and tired.

As he should be...He must have been shot 500 hundred times in The Terminator...Seriously, I have always looked up to him, read his books and followed his movies. He has accomplished more than most people will ever accomplish. And he came from a very modest if not poor childhood.

As he should be...He must have been shot 500 hundred times in The Terminator...Seriously, I have always looked up to him, read his books and followed his movies. He has accomplished more than most people will ever accomplish. And he came from a very modest if not poor childhood.

Agreed. I was a always a fan growing up. Then I watched Pumping Iron and he graduated to legend status for me

And he completely fucked up california with one of the worst enviromental bills this world has seen. Hes a fucking douche.

And he completely fucked up california with one of the worst enviromental bills this world has seen. Hes a fucking douche.
California sucked long before Arnold came into power. Take a look at your shitty gun laws.

The first pic in this thread is very recent. When did you see him?

great a 95yr old Terminator...maybe he will have a titanium walker...

Everybody gets old, if you're lucky enough to live through married life... [he said tongue in cheek]

Those pics look shopped. Especially the second one. I can't remember what magazine it was but last year he did a photo shoot and I swear that second pic is identical to it minus the biceps

lol at Arnold needing fake biceps...what the hell...he is Arnold...they may be much older...but they are the greatest of all time

He has muscle memory and it will not take long for him to get in shape as the picture shows

needs slin and synthol to complete the look:coffee:

They need to make a Master's O over 70 class. No one would stand a chance.

biceps look the same as pics on his facebook page........

Back