• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My body transformation for 4 months (Testosterone and Methandienone)

KenJunior

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Immediately began to take steroids first month bought Danabol (balkan) turned out to be fake, the second month took sustanon 250 (organon) a very sore ass after the injections, the third and fourth month TEST 250 COMP (Unigen Life Sciences) and Alphabol (Alpha Pharma), my photo:

before

image.jpg

image.jpg

after

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Guys, I have a little bit of progress ?

P.S. I need to take tamoxifen or proviron ? my dosage TEST 250 COMP 500mg per week and Alphabol 30mg a day.

Want to take a break of one month and will begin a new course Testobolin (Testosterone Enanthate Alpha-Pharma) and Boldenone ( Equipoise Alpha-Pharma).

Was this your first cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to me like you made some changes to your diet for about 3 months. Nothing AAS obtained.

come on guys he looks a lot better take a closer look at the before pics they were pretty bad sorry guy but true.he now has some chest/pecs and hes traps at least dont sink in never seen that before but any way. it takes years to look real good dude keep working hard it comes but it takes a long time.he even has some abs coming in.

Back