• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle Using Test E questions

sjw232

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm totally new to this so take it easy.....but should I take anything else while I'm doing my first cycle of Test E? I've been reading about taking hcg to prevent testicle atrophy but also read it's unnecessary. I'm gonna take Zydex Pro Pct which is 25mg Clomid/ 10mg Nolvadex/ 12.5mg Proviron after, so does that sound like a pretty solid first cycle or do I need to make some tweaks?

You'll bounce back just fine without hcg. Especially with a good and proper dosed pct. I think it's best to keep the first run as simple as possible. Maybe someone else has a different opinion though. Make sure you do your homework on dosing and stuff for pct if you haven't already, as it's just as or more important than the cycle itself.

Always start slow, no need to fry your receptors early on. If you wanted to you could kick start your run with an oral for the first 4-5 weeks while you wait for the enanthate ester to cleave off, maybe perhaps dbol, tbol, or var.

Always start slow, no need to fry your receptors early on. If you wanted to you could kick start your run with an oral for the first 4-5 weeks while you wait for the enanthate ester to cleave off, maybe perhaps dbol, tbol, or var.

there is not such thing as "fry your receptors" ......... they are dieng and growing all the time.....

OP i think it sounds good. cept i would do pct with clomid and tamox/nolva but not with proviron. looks good though, no biggie. but RUI
N AN AI!!
I rec 0.25=0.5mg dex eod or letro 0.25mg-1.2mg e3d (0.6mg is nice imo) and its hard to dose in tabs so id rec CEM liquid letro IMO, what i using now.

No AI? Also- Are you going to have kids, or have a GF that likes a good sack whappin'? I decided against HCG and just duct tape a sock full of rocks to my ass for the wife.

No AI? Also- Are you going to have kids, or have a GF that likes a good sack whappin'? I decided against HCG and just duct tape a sock full of rocks to my ass for the wife.

Lmao...

I don't see a point in proviron, but it's not going to hurt you. A test only cycle you can get away without HCG, I'm not saying to not take it, but I've seen people do it. I would just stick with what you're doing. Stay at 500mg a week of test, and take nothing else besides an AI, and HCG if you want too. PCT looks ok, I've never actually used Novla, but with clomid I would do 50/50/50/50. Meaning 50mg everyday for four weeks. That's just me though, some guys will do something like 50/50/25/25. Everyone's body is different, so just tweak what you think is necessary, what's good for you might be bad for someone else. That's why there is so many mixed reviews on what to take. good luck

500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Use HCG 250 or 500iu 2x/wk up until last pin. PCT with Clomid and Nolva is fine. Up the Clomid to 100/100/50/50(maybe a 5th wk also).

Regarding HCG use, sure you can probably not use it and let your balls shrivel to raisins and then worry about fully bringing them back, but why? HCG is cheap, painless, and at a low dose is just good security. Plain and simple. The easier your recovery, the better you'll feel and the stronger you'll stay longer term.

BTW, at 24 6ft 190, you're probably not where you need to be yet to start AAS.

Back