• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naps came through with 2 resends

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So long story short my order got shipped and seized. Naps resent no problem after I emailed the letter. A few weeks later the order got seized again. I contacted Naps and I said I wanted a refund but they said they could only do 1 more reship. I said ok and They resent. Got my packaged delivered today. Good customer service, quick response and resent an order to me twice. Shipping all 3 times was fast and tracking was provided quickly. Although it was a long annoying process im happy with how naps handled everything and I ended up getting my package in the end. Will def use again

So long story short my order got shipped and seized. Naps resent no problem after I emailed the letter. A few weeks later the order got seized again. I contacted Naps and I said I wanted a refund but they said they could only do 1 more reship. I said ok and They resent. Got my packaged delivered today. Good customer service, quick response and resent an order to me twice. Shipping all 3 times was fast and tracking was provided quickly. Although it was a long annoying process im happy with how naps handled everything and I ended up getting my package in the end. Will def use again

Ive never heard anything bad about these guys, though I've not dealt with them myself.

Naps definitely takes care of everyone. I've never heard of someone getting left behind.. O and Cheers to it coming through .. quite a ride
n.gif

Yeah, they are serious about their business, that's for sure. Just wish it didn't always take so long for products to ship considering how they may or may not make it to you after that point. It's good they will re-ship if something happens though.

Back