IronMag Research Chems


CC for ordering gear?

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    303
    Rep Points
    13760796

    CC for ordering gear?






    With the computer age and such why don't the sponsors take CC for payment?

  2. #2
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Points
    779706865

    seriously ?
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    785
    Rep Points
    165797974

    Why doesn't your local drug dealer take CCs?


    Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    303
    Rep Points
    13760796

    I just think it would make transactions easier. Sorry if I am living in the age of computers.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    303
    Rep Points
    13760796

    You can go to Nevada and buy pussy on a CC.

  6. #6
    vv MINE!!
    skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Flip Side
    Posts
    2,965
    Rep Points
    538656528

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    I just think it would make transactions easier. Sorry if I am living in the age of computers.
    Well you start buying illegal drugs with your CC and your going to be living in jail, not "the age of computers".
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

    AY's the bees knees

  7. #7
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Points
    779706865

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    You can go to Nevada and buy pussy on a CC.
    because thats LEGAL ! are you seriously not getting that your CC ties into all your personal info
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    303
    Rep Points
    13760796

    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    because thats LEGAL ! are you seriously not getting that your CC ties into all your personal info
    Best answer so far.

    Thanks

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Posts
    1,575
    Rep Points
    186321528

    Not to mention the number of chargebacks that would be filed when these whiny little bitches don't get their gear in three days or a rep doesn't respond to a PM within 30 seconds...

  10. #10
    NO LIMITS


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,832
    Rep Points
    697846837

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    You can go to Nevada and buy pussy on a CC.

    and then you pay interest on that pussy
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Posts
    1,575
    Rep Points
    186321528

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    and then you pay interest on that pussy
    Since when do you NOT pay interest on pussy?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Points
    233726548

    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    Not to mention the number of chargebacks that would be filed when these whiny little bitches don't get their gear in three days or a rep doesn't respond to a PM within 30 seconds...
    Big true

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    223
    Rep Points
    27604350

    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    Not to mention the number of chargebacks that would be filed when these whiny little bitches don't get their gear in three days or a rep doesn't respond to a PM within 30 seconds...
    Lmao true story!

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    303
    Rep Points
    13760796

    I guess I was just venting with all the hoops you have to jump. I feel better now.
    I am glad I made some of you laugh.
    Thanks

  15. #15
    NO LIMITS


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,832
    Rep Points
    697846837

    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    Since when do you NOT pay interest on pussy?

    I prefer cash only
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,962
    Rep Points
    1944905847

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I prefer cash only
    trannys only except cash

  17. #17
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Points
    779706865

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    trannys only except cash
    or food stamps
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    HeavyB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my own Mind.
    Posts
    988
    Rep Points
    182805081

    I would like to see more take bitcoin thou.

  19. #19
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Points
    59775869

    you can use your cc some places and nothing wrong with it.if they want you they can get you. your not out smarting anybody by sending cash wu where you have to tell them everything about you. and after using your cc the company does not keep your cc info wu does. the safest way by far hands down is money pak takes secs and no info at all is needed. but again if le wants to get you they will but for most of use that buy a couple vials a year they dont know your even alive and thats the way i like it. just be smart and quite about it and you will be safe.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Posts
    1,575
    Rep Points
    186321528

    Can I pay with my EBT card?



    I'll pay with food stamps...


  21. #21
    Registered User
    nomad77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    top of the mountian
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3017779

    No one mention checks!! haha

  22. #22
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Points
    779706865

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    you can use your cc some places and nothing wrong with it.if they want you they can get you. your not out smarting anybody by sending cash wu where you have to tell them everything about you. and after using your cc the company does not keep your cc info wu does. the safest way by far hands down is money pak takes secs and no info at all is needed. but again if le wants to get you they will but for most of use that buy a couple vials a year they dont know your even alive and thats the way i like it. just be smart and quite about it and you will be safe.
    fake name, fake adress
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    224
    Rep Points
    3499863

    I understand why people think it's crazy, but c'mon. most sites require a signature so it's most likely being delivered to your home. And if this is the case your prob using your real name. what makes using a CC any different. If
    you actually rhink about it the idea is comical WU does ansolutely anything to keep you safer

  24. #24
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Points
    779706865

    Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    I understand why people think it's crazy, but c'mon. most sites require a signature so it's most likely being delivered to your home. And if this is the case your prob using your real name. what makes using a CC any different. If
    you actually rhink about it the idea is comical WU does ansolutely anything to keep you safer
    you dont have to give your real name or real address with WU and as far signature ? just scribble something on the WU paper
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  25. #25
    Registered User
    imadoctor's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39
    Rep Points
    5796065

    Ive got to show my driver license for wu payments. They even changed the forms a few years ago so you need the full address house number, street, city, state etc of the person receiving the money. Stupid Australian laws.

  26. #26
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Points
    779706865

    Quote Originally Posted by imadoctor View Post
    Ive got to show my driver license for wu payments. They even changed the forms a few years ago so you need the full address house number, street, city, state etc of the person receiving the money. Stupid Australian laws.
    doing your western union at a bank or a bank in a grocery store will make you show id, WU only requires it for transfers over 999.00 in which case send two transfers , thats in the states though.
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  27. #27
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Points
    457878105

    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    doing your western union at a bank or a bank in a grocery store will make you show id, WU only requires it for transfers over 999.00 in which case send two transfers , thats in the states though.
    Walmart asked me for my Drivers License last time...
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  28. #28
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Points
    779706865






    Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    Walmart asked me for my Drivers License last time...
    through a bank or just at the WU window? cuz like vons uses citibank to do their WU which will require an ID, my walmart only does money gram and requires no id.
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

Similar Threads

  1. Ordering gear internationally?
    By msumuscle in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 09:01 AM
  2. When ordering from WP
    By JCBourne in forum World-Pharma
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:19 AM
  3. Ordering
    By BeastintheShadow in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 09:00 PM
  4. Ordering Gear
    By RTL in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->