• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Compare Tren to NPP

lachu543

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What about compare Tren to NPP? The best option for You, from Your experience, for make gains:

1) 500mg Test + 350mg Tren Ace + 350mg NPP
2) 500mg Test + 700mg Tren Ace
3) 500mg Test + 700mg NPP

( Doses are example of course :) )

for me nothing compares to tren but npp is close as is a high dose of real var. the only other thing that gives me tren like results is igf-lr3. i would say igf closest then high dose var and then npp for me and i think igf is better than tren nothing gives results like igf does and with no side effects.

which really all you need is test,hgh and diet to look pretty damn good year round.

Tren and npp for comparsion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for me nothing compares to tren but npp is close as is a high dose of real var. the only other thing that gives me tren like results is igf-lr3. i would say igf closest then high dose var and then npp for me and i think igf is better than tren nothing gives results like igf does and with no side effects.

Pharm igf-lr3 right?

no i have used hardcore,purchase peptide and bluesky pep igf i do have a source for pharm grade igf but it cost 4 times as much. i think you just have to use more of the rc igf but shit at four bottles to one you can.i will prob pull the trigger on the pharm grade igf just to see because i can afford to. but for me just a gym rat i get good enough results same as the hgh i use just rips i just use a little more than i would if it was pharm grade. now if i got paid to look good then yes but just for the regular joe gym rat good enough.

Back