• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what is this in my vials?

IML Gear Cream!
Different gear wont all look the same when crashed.

Thank you !!

I have had gear from a very good friend and it crashed in this exact way. I re heated 4 vials and 1 recrashed a day later but 3 remained in suspension. I used them up and had no issues at all. Of course not going through this is best but still reheating is better than tossing them IMO

Well if I can get a hold of their rep I'll ask for a resend. There customer service automatically went to telling me to reheat

Nonsense coming from people who think things only happen the way they have seen it happen. Ive had crashed gear exactly like that and like the little crystal shards too, it happens both ways.

All youve got to do is reheat a bottle and if it cleans up then you know it was crashed, so go settle this for us would you please ?

Quite stupid advice imo, you have paid enough to receive "correct" gear and not unfinished products that u need to heat or what else !!

I do NOT believe that is crashed. Crashed gear looks like crystals if you know how natural crystals grow in caves. I have a pic somewhere but cant locate it now. The product forms straight edges like frost on a window. That is bubbles. I would not inject that.

yes but when its crystalizing and moving around ( in postal) it can look like this. I have had it happen like this before

Quite stupid advice imo, you have paid enough to receive "correct" gear and not unfinished products that u need to heat or what else !!

perhaps you think he got his gear at walgreens and he can just ask Becky the cashier to send the manager out to talk to him , but Im pretty sure this was a black market over seas purchase . It is entirely possible customer service may not be all peaches and cream like we'd all want it to be.

Please tell me which part of the advice is stupid , the part where reheating it reveals to him whether it was crashed or not ? Or the part where Ive seen this before ? Or the part where I suggest nonsense to the theories of contamination overuling the reality that its simply crashed , just because people havent seen this before ?

I think you must have a comprehension problem with my post, because you somehow seem to be interpreting my words as saying "ah dont worry about it ". or " Yay you got bad gear, now go buy more of it "

If he can get them to send more thats great, if he can get his money back or a credit thats great, but what advice do you have for him if they dont do that ? Bitching about it still isnt going to solve the problem if the source is not willing.

perhaps you think he got his gear at walgreens and he can just ask Becky the cashier to send the manager out to talk to him , but Im pretty sure this was a black market over seas purchase . It is entirely possible customer service may not be all peaches and cream like we'd all want it to be.

Please tell me which part of the advice is stupid , the part where reheating it reveals to him whether it was crashed or not ? Or the part where Ive seen this before ? Or the part where I suggest nonsense to the theories of contamination overuling the reality that its simply crashed , just because people havent seen this before ?

I think you must have a comprehension problem with my post, because you somehow seem to be interpreting my words as saying "ah dont worry about it ". or " Yay you got bad gear, now go buy more of it "

If he can get them to send more thats great, if he can get his money back or a credit thats great, but what advice do you have for him if they dont do that ? Bitching about it still isnt going to solve the problem if the source is not willing.

Grozny , please forgive my sarcastic tone. Im in a lousy mood today. Cousin died yesterday of overdose, wifes car broke down and I had legal troubles last week.

Just sent a pm to the naps rep. We'll see what happens

Grozny , please forgive my sarcastic tone. Im in a lousy mood today. Cousin died yesterday of overdose, wifes car broke down and I had legal troubles last week.
Sorry to hear bro, hate that "when it rains it pours" shit

IML Gear Cream!
I am no expert but too me it looks like the gear is crashed. I will be surprised if the source in question is going to resend over 500 USD worth of gear, while all it needs is a little bit of heat applied to it.
If that was their common courtesy, people would be abusing it by crashing their gear on purpose.

I am no expert but too me it looks like the gear is crashed. I will be surprised if the source in question is going to resend over 500 USD worth of gear, while all it needs is a little bit of heat applied to it.
If that was their common courtesy, people would be abusing it by crashing their gear on purpose.

Valid point. But I hope you can appreciate mine. When you spend a very large some of money with a company and open your package to find that your gear is gr is crashed , it is a pretty disappointing ordeal. Basically the company has the power to more or less decide if you are going to get some stuff that is older and more prone to crash, just to pawn it off in you. Or they could say we'll we have had this on the shelf it's probably not the best idea to send it out since it's not very stable. Let's find something newer.

Agreed !

Back