• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what is this in my vials?

tl0311

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
received my order that included 14 inj. var 12 of the 14 have these weird particles almost stuck against the inside wall of the glass
20140401_135726_zps3c163538.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140401_135247_zpsc3a92b61.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I contacted the company today, id rather just get new shit and not deal with the reheating just to be safe. if they wont resend I will have to reheat and put them on blast

Its just crashed gear. You can try reheating it in a shallow pan of water just under a boil, but chances are high that a few days or weeks later the gear will crash again. Theres no real risk in using it except its weaker than you expect because the crystals are obviously not disolved in to the sollution.

Is it cold where you live ? Oils do not like cold temps .

I have had my CVS bought Test C do the same. I just reheated it like others have said above.

not cold really at all, and I literally picked this up from the post office 5 hours ago. I suppose I could heat them up as I use them. they'll get used up pretty quickly but not until the fall when I have time to start a cycle with guaranteed no interference

I do NOT believe that is crashed. Crashed gear looks like crystals if you know how natural crystals grow in caves. I have a pic somewhere but cant locate it now. The product forms straight edges like frost on a window. That is bubbles. I would not inject that.

IML Gear Cream!
Why injectable var and not pills? (I apologize, I know that is off topic)

I have to concur and say that it is crashed. They're solid as much as I can tell. The company basically told me to do the reheating process. Kind of pissed. Spent a large amount of money with them. would contact there rep but it is almost hopeless as they never respond.
As far as why injectable over pill. Well why not? Slightly better absorption not anymore money and probably stays active slightly longer. I figure I can get away with 1 pin ed instead of taking pills all day. Thought it would be something different to try.

I do NOT believe that is crashed. Crashed gear looks like crystals if you know how natural crystals grow in caves. I have a pic somewhere but cant locate it now. The product forms straight edges like frost on a window. That is bubbles. I would not inject that.

I think AY is referring to something that looks more like this:

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 53
I wouldn't say there darker than the oil

That looks like dark chunks, not crashed. Fuck that.
20120510_amen3_33.jpg

Hmm inject-able var from geneza? This would not have been my first choice for a steroid that is commonly faked or underdosed.

But I agree with others I don't see crystals I'm not sure what those are. I would avoid the source in the future and possibly geneza if buying stuff other than test IMHO.

Well we'll see. I hope it's not because I just got 14 var 3 bold 5 ment 2 helious from them. All from our board sponsor naps.

Nonsense coming from people who think things only happen the way they have seen it happen. Ive had crashed gear exactly like that and like the little crystal shards too, it happens both ways.

All youve got to do is reheat a bottle and if it cleans up then you know it was crashed, so go settle this for us would you please ?

I was thinking the same thing. Never had crashed gear, but I was wondering if you went through the reheating process and no seals or vials were damaged and the gear became clear and unblemished again, would't there be a very good chance it was crashed and the problem was fixed. Never used there gear so don't know if they have good reputation. Just figured if it wasn't crashed and looked like that, when you reheat it it would probably go back to looking the same way in picture in which case you know there was a problem with it.

IML Gear Cream!
considering the sponsor is most likely a random guy making it in his moms kitchen, try warming it up, take a pic, and post it

Nonsense coming from people who think things only happen the way they have seen it happen. Ive had crashed gear exactly like that and like the little crystal shards too, it happens both ways.

All youve got to do is reheat a bottle and if it cleans up then you know it was crashed, so go settle this for us would you please ?
I'm on shift toll Monday am but I'll definitely do one when I get home to test it out. Won't be using it for a while till my schedule is free

considering the sponsor is most likely a random guy making it in his moms kitchen, try warming it up, take a pic, and post it

Awesome east bake oven scientists

The nonsense is believing you should have to "reheat" your steroids so you can inject them.

I suppose it's all in one's perspective.

I wonder what would happen if a heavy metal or some other substances would change under different temp conditions? (Read into the sarcasm here). So if the fella heats it up and the material changes to a more viscose form it has to be ok?

I have seen a lot of crashed gear as I have home brewed and i always over dosed my stuff. Never seen anything like this. But never made inj var either.

The nonsense is believing you should have to "reheat" your steroids so you can inject them.

I would agree. I think OP needs to let his source know this doesn't cut it. Since when do we need to have to re-heat our gear? Damn, do I miss the days of legit euro human grade stuff being the NORM!

I would ask for a resend.

With the blown up original pic, it doesn't look crashed to me but I suppose it might be. It looks like what AY said... bubbles. I would ask for a resend for sure...

emXnMQC.gif

Different gear wont all look the same when crashed.

I never said anyone "should have to reheat their steroids " I simply told him what he could do, and if hes goibng to be sitting on that many vials with no replacements then I think its only fair that he knows an easy sollution to his dillema.

Back