IronMag Research Chems

25% Off Black Friday Sale

All at once. What would happen?

Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    All at once. What would happen?

    What would happen if I injected 5000ius of HCG all at once? Would my balls become humungous? Would I bloat like crazy? Would I become emotional as if on high dose clomid? Would I lose my libido? What???

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Z82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,038
    Rep Points
    52427442

    CYCLING HCG & TEST -PCT- EFFECTS of STEROIDS & HO?:

    Listen to the man.
    anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by Z82 View Post
    CYCLING HCG & TEST -PCT- EFFECTS of STEROIDS & HO?:

    Listen to the man.
    Amazing! Thank you, brother! But in all honestly, do you really think the guy EVER comes off of juice? Even for 3 months? I really do not think he comes off at all. Shit! When I come off of gear, I begin to lose my mood and my physique in just 3 weeks! Of course, it gets much worse as time goes on.

    You're really telling me he's ONLY on 2 cycles per year lasting at 3months a piece? I don't believe it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    tl0311's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NCA
    Posts
    730
    Rep Points
    100088981

    did he say he did 5000iu EOD for 3 months? damn
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Points
    7614285

    Rich always tells it like it is. His video in the California hills talking about food vs protein powder junk is great stuff. It's strange how people enjoy listening to lies vs the truth as Rich gives it.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by devildogusmc View Post
    Rich always tells it like it is. His video in the California hills talking about food vs protein powder junk is great stuff. It's strange how people enjoy listening to lies vs the truth as Rich gives it.
    What does he say about "protein powder"?

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Points
    7614285

    He says it's all about the food, not protein powders. We who compete, know this. The supplement companies (not all, but most), hire bodybuilders to pitch their products to the 95% who actually believe _____ pro's use this or that protein. He tells the truth; something the IFBB wouldn't know if it were laying across their laps.

  8. #8
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,212
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Rich says 5,000 iu HCG EOD equals 1,500 mg test per week???? LOL!



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  9. #9
    Head Pooh Bear
    Big Puppy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Uzbekistan
    Posts
    517
    Rep Points
    187639983

    Your nuts would implode

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Points
    7614285

    Despite what he said about HCG, he tells the truth, and that's something the competitive bodybuilding world runs from. Yes, I work the Arnold, Olympia expos, and other events. Sure, "I drink ____ protein, and so should you." I want to take a bath after every event. At least he can live with himself for telling it like it should be told...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Points
    314457307

    Truth you say? Hmm i guess if he believes it when he says it then technically it isn't a lie but that is a far cry from it being factual. He is giving opinion and nothing more. You can't use hCG that way and honestly as ling as you aren't living off of them entirely there is nothing wrong with supplementing with high quality protein powders. Just don't claim because he says these things passionately that it equals him being right.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in between
    Posts
    1,453
    Rep Points
    239471843

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rich says 5,000 iu HCG EOD equals 1,500 mg test per week???? LOL!
    That's a big set of nuts.
    What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
    Vincent Van Gogh

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Points
    7614285

    Quote Originally Posted by dave 236 View Post
    Truth you say? Hmm i guess if he believes it when he says it then technically it isn't a lie but that is a far cry from it being factual. He is giving opinion and nothing more. You can't use hCG that way and honestly as ling as you aren't living off of them entirely there is nothing wrong with supplementing with high quality protein powders. Just don't claim because he says these things passionately that it equals him being right.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    I said "despite what he says about HCG." And as for the truth, wait til' you get to the top of the NPC... Just like he IFBB, the truth isn't in their vocabulary. Those of us who've been around, know what a complete joke bodybuilding is, as top money is paid to us "healthy" athletes, who "use" company supplements. We're not talking about Forrest Gump's ping pong paddle here. We're talking about people wanting to be like ____, putting ____, ______, and _____ inside their bodies, then being let down after blowing thousands on junk. Last, I do happen to use a certain muscle feast protein product post work out when not cutting.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Points
    7614285

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    That's a big set of nuts.
    LOL! I'll certainly ask him where he got that figure next time I run into him. I laughed a little about that one myself.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Points
    314457307

    Again im not talking about what you do or dont do as a "pro" im talking about the facual basis for his arguments and there are very few if any. I couldn't care less what supps you or any other body builder push for a paycheck. That is like believing ads in magazines claiming jay cutler does what he does using muscle tech. Its ridiculous but i just dont care. I do care that you claimed his "truth" as if that made him correct from a scientific point of view. Which he isnt. Pro BB or not.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Points
    7614285

    Ok... I said he tells the truth. The HCG comment, I can't help you with. That one is over the top. He tells it like it is otherwise, and those of us who can't, like to listen to him lay out the facts, and bust the myths. We always get a laugh out of him as he says it like it is while we're handcuffed, and gagged. And no, I'm not a pro. I do eat like one though. Lol

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by devildogusmc View Post
    He says it's all about the food, not protein powders. We who compete, know this. The supplement companies (not all, but most), hire bodybuilders to pitch their products to the 95% who actually believe _____ pro's use this or that protein. He tells the truth; something the IFBB wouldn't know if it were laying across their laps.

    Ok, but what does he "say" about protein powder? That its useless? That protein powder isn't "protein" at all? What? Need to be more specific.

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Points
    7614285

    You guys should watch the video clips, and/or email Rich. He doesn't say it's bad protein powder; he doesn't say it's useless. He does say food is the key. He'll point out the fact that he has a supplement line, but basically says food is the deal, and if you want protein powders, "basically cover your eyes and point to one, as they come from the same place." He points out read the labels if you buy protein powder. Personally, I only use protein powder when building mass, and that's post workout. Yes, the powder will have carbs, bcaa's, etc., I'm not getting into a pissing match over what gets said on the internet. Best thing is watch his videos, and if you don't like them, don't do what he says. If that still won't do it, try to contact him. He deals with stuff like his all the time, I'm sure. I'll note, he has my respect for telling the truth the bodybuilding world hides behind...

  19. #19
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,212
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    He clearly did not understand the concurrent use of HCG and Testosterone when he posted that vid. He has a very simplistic black and white opinion of extremely complex biological systems.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  20. #20
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,718
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by devildogusmc View Post
    He says it's all about the food, not protein powders. We who compete, know this. The supplement companies (not all, but most), hire bodybuilders to pitch their products to the 95% who actually believe _____ pro's use this or that protein. He tells the truth; something the IFBB wouldn't know if it were laying across their laps.


    Ffwd to 2:00

    Zero credibility. Christian Boeving at least took the approach of not throwing MuscleTech under the bus. He said something like, "Yes, I take steroids but I was also taking Hydroxycut. It's a supplement that I value."

    Boeving didn't take MT's money and then #### all over them. Even after MT fired him, he still had positive things to say about the company and its products.

    Piana obviously knows how to market himself, but he could have kept some amount of credibility by not dismissing protein powder's usefulness, especially after he sold it so hard when he was sponsored by Mutant.

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    He clearly did not understand the concurrent use of HCG and Testosterone when he posted that vid. He has a very simplistic black and white opinion of extremely complex biological systems.

    So using testosterone with HCG at the same time is wrong?

  22. #22
    vv MINE!!
    skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Flip Side
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Points
    595128858

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    What does he say about "protein powder"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Ok, but what does he "say" about protein powder? That its useless? That protein powder isn't "protein" at all? What? Need to be more specific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    So using testosterone with HCG at the same time is wrong?
    LOL seriously?
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Points
    7614285

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post


    Ffwd to 2:00

    Zero credibility. Christian Boeving at least took the approach of not throwing MuscleTech under the bus. He said something like, "Yes, I take steroids but I was also taking Hydroxycut. It's a supplement that I value."

    Boeving didn't take MT's money and then #### all over them. Even after MT fired him, he still had positive things to say about the company and its products.

    Piana obviously knows how to market himself, but he could have kept some amount of credibility by not dismissing protein powder's usefulness, especially after he sold it so hard when he was sponsored by Mutant.
    Btw, how many pros turn away millions in endorsements/a supp line? And yes, I use a post workout protein when building mass. I'll have to say, gotta love the Internet. Lol! I'm paid quite well, so I'm best to let sleeping dogs lie while I can...

  24. #24
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,973
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    You sound like a fanboy, and that guy is just as full of shit as everybody else.
    Fucking Determined!

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    tl0311's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NCA
    Posts
    730
    Rep Points
    100088981

    Just cause we're on the subject of protein powder. I actually quite using after workouts and switched to just BCAA's carbs creatine and glutamine. Yea there's powders with all above but if your taking protein with your BCAA your not getting absorption of the BCAA which is more critical after a workout. Just my two sense. I also take it intra aswell
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

Similar Threads

  1. Will this happen in the USA soon?
    By jagbender in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 01:55 PM
  2. This ever happen to you?
    By IwillOutworkYou in forum Bodybuilding Gossip
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 02:37 PM
  3. Why does that happen?
    By Vieope in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 05:21 AM
  4. What would happen if...
    By kentmc in forum Training
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 08:31 PM
  5. What would happen if?
    By Evil ANT in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->