• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

All at once. What would happen?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What would happen if I injected 5000ius of HCG all at once? Would my balls become humungous? Would I bloat like crazy? Would I become emotional as if on high dose clomid? Would I lose my libido? What???

CYCLING HCG & TEST -PCT- EFFECTS of STEROIDS & HO?: http://youtu.be/NkZcuPIIvjM

Listen to the man.

Amazing! Thank you, brother! But in all honestly, do you really think the guy EVER comes off of juice? Even for 3 months? I really do not think he comes off at all. Shit! When I come off of gear, I begin to lose my mood and my physique in just 3 weeks! Of course, it gets much worse as time goes on.

You're really telling me he's ONLY on 2 cycles per year lasting at 3months a piece? I don't believe it.

did he say he did 5000iu EOD for 3 months? damn

Rich always tells it like it is. His video in the California hills talking about food vs protein powder junk is great stuff. It's strange how people enjoy listening to lies vs the truth as Rich gives it.

Rich always tells it like it is. His video in the California hills talking about food vs protein powder junk is great stuff. It's strange how people enjoy listening to lies vs the truth as Rich gives it.

What does he say about "protein powder"?

He says it's all about the food, not protein powders. We who compete, know this. The supplement companies (not all, but most), hire bodybuilders to pitch their products to the 95% who actually believe _____ pro's use this or that protein. He tells the truth; something the IFBB wouldn't know if it were laying across their laps.

Rich says 5,000 iu HCG EOD equals 1,500 mg test per week???? LOL!

Despite what he said about HCG, he tells the truth, and that's something the competitive bodybuilding world runs from. Yes, I work the Arnold, Olympia expos, and other events. Sure, "I drink ____ protein, and so should you." I want to take a bath after every event. At least he can live with himself for telling it like it should be told...

IML Gear Cream!
Truth you say? Hmm i guess if he believes it when he says it then technically it isn't a lie but that is a far cry from it being factual. He is giving opinion and nothing more. You can't use hCG that way and honestly as ling as you aren't living off of them entirely there is nothing wrong with supplementing with high quality protein powders. Just don't claim because he says these things passionately that it equals him being right.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Truth you say? Hmm i guess if he believes it when he says it then technically it isn't a lie but that is a far cry from it being factual. He is giving opinion and nothing more. You can't use hCG that way and honestly as ling as you aren't living off of them entirely there is nothing wrong with supplementing with high quality protein powders. Just don't claim because he says these things passionately that it equals him being right.

I said "despite what he says about HCG." And as for the truth, wait til' you get to the top of the NPC... Just like he IFBB, the truth isn't in their vocabulary. Those of us who've been around, know what a complete joke bodybuilding is, as top money is paid to us "healthy" athletes, who "use" company supplements. We're not talking about Forrest Gump's ping pong paddle here. We're talking about people wanting to be like ____, putting ____, ______, and _____ inside their bodies, then being let down after blowing thousands on junk. Last, I do happen to use a certain muscle feast protein product post work out when not cutting.

Again im not talking about what you do or dont do as a "pro" im talking about the facual basis for his arguments and there are very few if any. I couldn't care less what supps you or any other body builder push for a paycheck. That is like believing ads in magazines claiming jay cutler does what he does using muscle tech. Its ridiculous but i just dont care. I do care that you claimed his "truth" as if that made him correct from a scientific point of view. Which he isnt. Pro BB or not.

Ok... I said he tells the truth. The HCG comment, I can't help you with. That one is over the top. He tells it like it is otherwise, and those of us who can't, like to listen to him lay out the facts, and bust the myths. We always get a laugh out of him as he says it like it is while we're handcuffed, and gagged. And no, I'm not a pro. I do eat like one though. Lol

He says it's all about the food, not protein powders. We who compete, know this. The supplement companies (not all, but most), hire bodybuilders to pitch their products to the 95% who actually believe _____ pro's use this or that protein. He tells the truth; something the IFBB wouldn't know if it were laying across their laps.

Ok, but what does he "say" about protein powder? That its useless? That protein powder isn't "protein" at all? What? Need to be more specific.

You guys should watch the video clips, and/or email Rich. He doesn't say it's bad protein powder; he doesn't say it's useless. He does say food is the key. He'll point out the fact that he has a supplement line, but basically says food is the deal, and if you want protein powders, "basically cover your eyes and point to one, as they come from the same place." He points out read the labels if you buy protein powder. Personally, I only use protein powder when building mass, and that's post workout. Yes, the powder will have carbs, bcaa's, etc., I'm not getting into a pissing match over what gets said on the internet. Best thing is watch his videos, and if you don't like them, don't do what he says. If that still won't do it, try to contact him. He deals with stuff like his all the time, I'm sure. I'll note, he has my respect for telling the truth the bodybuilding world hides behind...

He clearly did not understand the concurrent use of HCG and Testosterone when he posted that vid. He has a very simplistic black and white opinion of extremely complex biological systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_FBeCRQrI

Ffwd to 2:00

Zero credibility. Christian Boeving at least took the approach of not throwing MuscleTech under the bus. He said something like, "Yes, I take steroids but I was also taking Hydroxycut. It's a supplement that I value."

Boeving didn't take MT's money and then #### all over them. Even after MT fired him, he still had positive things to say about the company and its products.

Piana obviously knows how to market himself, but he could have kept some amount of credibility by not dismissing protein powder's usefulness, especially after he sold it so hard when he was sponsored by Mutant.

IML Gear Cream!
He clearly did not understand the concurrent use of HCG and Testosterone when he posted that vid. He has a very simplistic black and white opinion of extremely complex biological systems.

So using testosterone with HCG at the same time is wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_FBeCRQrI

Ffwd to 2:00

Zero credibility. Christian Boeving at least took the approach of not throwing MuscleTech under the bus. He said something like, "Yes, I take steroids but I was also taking Hydroxycut. It's a supplement that I value."

Boeving didn't take MT's money and then #### all over them. Even after MT fired him, he still had positive things to say about the company and its products.

Piana obviously knows how to market himself, but he could have kept some amount of credibility by not dismissing protein powder's usefulness, especially after he sold it so hard when he was sponsored by Mutant.

Btw, how many pros turn away millions in endorsements/a supp line? And yes, I use a post workout protein when building mass. I'll have to say, gotta love the Internet. Lol! I'm paid quite well, so I'm best to let sleeping dogs lie while I can...

You sound like a fanboy, and that guy is just as full of shit as everybody else.

Just cause we're on the subject of protein powder. I actually quite using after workouts and switched to just BCAA's carbs creatine and glutamine. Yea there's powders with all above but if your taking protein with your BCAA your not getting absorption of the BCAA which is more critical after a workout. Just my two sense. I also take it intra aswell

Back