• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Contest Hardcorepeptides

1,500 <------------my current T levels.....

I'll have to say other reps here could learn something by this. Obviously, you're only running this contest for members here at ironmag, vs some dipshit who ran a "contest," then at the end, decided to tell us he had the same single bottle of Aromasin up for grabs on another board, in another contest. What's funny is the company actually backed him up, which speaks volumes. The good part, is I'm glad I didn't spend $550 with the un-named company as I can only imagine the results!

Damn, just saw this thread now. I wouldn't have won anyway, but a good and fun contest either way.

number was 7342. Think this is the closest without going over. Pm me a email address to send the gift code to.

Hopefully you got my e-mail address I PM'ed to you Friday. Maybe you have just been busy over the weekend, but I haven't seen a reply with the gift code yet. If by chance you sent it let me know. Maybe my e-mail filter blocked it.

Thanks

Hopefully you got my e-mail address I PM'ed to you Friday. Maybe you have just been busy over the weekend, but I haven't seen a reply with the gift code yet. If by chance you sent it let me know. Maybe my e-mail filter blocked it.

Thanks

I got your pm. Getting it ready for you.

I wanted to give a big thanks to HardcorePeptides for having this contest and shipping me my product. I fully plan to write a full review on their product for all to see. I have no affiliation with them and I am not getting paid so I believe this should be a fair unbiased review of their product. Who wouldn't give a review of a free product?

Thanks again HardcorePeptides.

Back