• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how much does your gym cost?

IML Gear Cream!
I think he meant closest not closet, swiper...lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I think he meant closest not closet, swiper...lol

I know I'm just giving him a hard time. that didn't sound right. lol

300/year. Dumb bells up to 150, a squat rack, a power rack, allows chalk and plenty of plates.

I know I'm just giving him a hard time. that didn't sound right. lol

Lol I thought it was pretty hilarious at the time, read it while at work.

Only thing decent around me is Anytime Fitness. $32 a month with tanning. DB's go up to 100# and they just remodeled with some nice free weight equipment. At least I don't get a DC charge for grunting like at planet fatness... :homo:

IML Gear Cream!
Had to sell off my home gym under advisement by our realtor, most of it was cheap garage sale shit, except the bench, that was $399 and had squat rack bench and safety catches since I workout alone. Thinking a one month membership at Waikiki 24 Hour is in the works, but gonna have to double down on underwear to cage the beast as their are some gorgeous beach bunnies(60% Asian poon, 25% petite blonde white tang), yoga pants abound, once in a while surf shorts and bikini tops.

$10/month for me. It's an ok place. I always have the squat rack, anytime.

Yesterday no one was using the leg press for 6 min but their stuff was there i had to say out loud "not to be a dick but whoever is using this leg press is done" as i took their weights off!

Damn dude, why do you have to be a gym bully? I wasn't done with my 2 sets of 100 pound leg press.....LOL

$34.95/month @ Gold's Gym of NoHo (North Hollywood).
In all of my 28 years of training, I budget myself to no more than $35/month. The most that I've paid was $40/month at French Riviera Spa in Metairie, La. and I was sorry I went there. They were like used car salesmen there.

66 a month for family of 3... indoor pool...decent/shitty cardio area.... shitty machine area... couple hs for chest....has enough free weights....dbs up to 120....it is crowded sometimes...but if its crowded its teens...and they always ask me stuff...I like being around to help out...most days

29.00 monthly. 24 hr access and free tanning. Its a power house. Not the best in the world but price is good and I've definitely been a member of worse

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

20$ month,,basic equipment and not anything special but the price is right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My gym is full of free weights and equipment.

My 16 hour per day access is: $23 per month.

$10/month but not many choices here in low wage Florida. The closets Gold's Gym for me is 1.5hrs away, I'm pretty sure there is only like 2 or 3 in Florida.

You nailed low wage Florida! I've never seen jobs paying so poorly. Unless someone transfers here with a job, I don't recommend coming here to look for work:(

IML Gear Cream!
I checked out the golds thats like under a half a mile from my office today..

29 bucks a month for the gym w/o unlimited tanning or classes
39 a month for unlimited classes and either tanning or child care for one child...

79 a month for two adults two kids and unlimited everything...

1 dollar sign up fee (why even bother?)

they have a pool....Im kinda excited about this

i want tanning at my gym lol

Free, for real. I write the gym owners cycles and help him get what he needs, its a pretty fair trade.

I checked out the golds thats like under a half a mile from my office today..

29 bucks a month for the gym w/o unlimited tanning or classes
39 a month for unlimited classes and either tanning or child care for one child...

79 a month for two adults two kids and unlimited everything...

1 dollar sign up fee (why even bother?)

they have a pool....Im kinda excited about this

Most of the Golds that aren't franchised but owned by Golds are actually very well equipped, even if you are big into powerlifting. I use one in Dallas when I see my fiance, good thing is because it's in the "hot" part of town the tail in there is insane. Trying to not look is a fruitless exercise, I just stare long enough to not get caught.

I pay $12 a month for Fitness 19. its got pretty much most of the equipment that is needed just have to get a little creative sometimes. the worst thing is the location. lots of homeless people are always crusing through the parking lot. its close to a Doller Tree lol

Back