• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how much does your gym cost?

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I paid 100 bucks and 43 a month- 2 yr membership
free classes (which I dont take)
one kid on my gym membership for an extra 8 bucks a month ..the daycare hours blow so I never use it

no free anything beyond that...unless you count super hot showers...

my new job has a golds a half a mile from the office ...lookin it over it has a "lady golds" which I'm not psyched about-however will I watch dudes work out over there?

if your a chick do you have to use that side of the gym??
anyway..what do you spend on your gym?

It's a shitty jets 24hr, thankfully empty during my training times, but it's like 300m from hm and costs be $50 a month.

Btw I am the most jerked fkker there :winkfinger:

my gym is 80 a month

I pay 30 month plus 10 for my wife. It is old school lifting gym mostly free weights. No classes, no child care, I have paid 75 month for family at another gym with pool, classes and activates for the kids it suxed was always busy I never could find a good time to work out.

you know its weird we used to have a "family plan" at a health club with a decent free weight room

pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, great childcare room with kids "fitness" activities..with 6 of us on the membership it was 120 a month
place was never too crowded
we almost went back here recently but the free weights just aren't quite enough

my current meathead gym has a great free weight room..weird things I like (chains!) ..I successfully campaigned for a second squat rack...its always fricken packed :(

$10/month but not many choices here in low wage Florida. The closets Gold's Gym for me is 1.5hrs away, I'm pretty sure there is only like 2 or 3 in Florida.

36 bucks a year for 24hr fitness, I can go to any location I want. I have been a member for years and bought 3 yrs cash upfront that included 36 bucks a year for life. My location has a pool, dry/wet sauna, daycare, every class imaginable

Ymca 110$ family of four. at times its crowed. Yesterday no one was using the leg press for 6 min but their stuff was there i had to say out loud "not to be a dick but whoever is using this leg press is done" as i took their weights off!

36 bucks a year for 24hr fitness, I can go to any location I want. I have been a member for years and bought 3 yrs cash upfront that included 36 bucks a year for life. My location has a pool, dry/wet sauna, daycare, every class imaginable

That's a great deal!

IML Gear Cream!
9.99 a month for golds gym express but 35 a month for a 24 hour gym. Just left golds for the 24 hour gym cuz its closer to where I live and if I want to go after work I don't have to wait in line.

I go to a very small Golds but it's great , like one big family and very old school and hardcore . I pay 35 a month . I don't do classes but I watch some and they are kick ass , I'd be on the floor in 2 min ! lol

I pay $20 bucks a month and $43 to join in, I can bring a guest unlimited times and doesn't have to be the same guest every time, my guest and I have access to all classes that they offer, day care, Olympic swimming pool,sauna, hot tubs, spray tanning booths, 50% off all gear,drinks, and meals and 3 sessions of personal trainer. There is also a $10 dollar one but you pay over $100 to join in.

I paid 100 bucks and 43 a month- 2 yr membership
free classes (which I dont take)
one kid on my gym membership for an extra 8 bucks a month ..the daycare hours blow so I never use it

no free anything beyond that...unless you count super hot showers...

my new job has a golds a half a mile from the office ...lookin it over it has a "lady golds" which I'm not psyched about-however will I watch dudes work out over there?

if your a chick do you have to use that side of the gym??
anyway..what do you spend on your gym?

Have a Gold's membership 5 minutes from my front door which runs $20/month and a Planet Fitness 5 minutes from my work which costs $8.25/month ($99/yr special).

24 hour fitness 30 bucks a month

24 hour gym (Balance)- $47/month - would be cheaper if I signed up for more than one year

other gym in my town (HPF)- free, I do work for them

$10/month but not many choices here in low wage Florida. The closets Gold's Gym for me is 1.5hrs away, I'm pretty sure there is only like 2 or 3 in Florida.

Agreed^^^..I pay $20 a month which includes unlimited tanning, classes, and you can bring a friend as much as you like....

Agreed^^^..I pay $20 a month which includes unlimited tanning, classes, and you can bring a friend as much as you like....

Man that is way cheap. Tanning in places around here cost you an arm and a leg. I just have to smear my wifes rouge all over and pretend I look tanned.

Lol sounds like my gym. Except I got the $11 a month gold membership, wife has the platinum one for $20 it also includes day care for the little guy. It was real packed lately but all the new years resolution failures are starting to clear.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I love my gym. LA Fitness just remodeled mine. It was $100 to join and $34.99 a month. The gym is massive, and I rarely have to wait for equipment.

IML Gear Cream!
I pay 21 dollars a month and that includes tanning that I never use.

I pay $56 per year at 24hr fitness. About 7 years ago, they ran a promotion that if you paid for a whole year for $600 up front, they would give you 2 years for free. After the initial 3 years, I have been getting a bill for $56 every year. Not bad for less than $5 a month.

A new L.A. Fitness .... it has everything, swimming , sauna, basketball, handball, and many chicks, 30% Asian chicks...... $30. a month.. clean gym.

I work in a university and pay $300 a year to use their gym which the students get free with their tuition. But it has full basketball court, raquetball, sauna, classes, huge cardio room and full wieght room with dumbbells that go up to 120lbs. (not that I will ever use them) Other than a few workers the rest are 18 to 22 year old students that come and go every 4 years. Pretty sweet deal, Oh and I also use the gym while on the clock........:coffee:

I think mine is 49 or 59 a month for a xsport(new age everything place)

5 bucks everytime i go to this local hole in the wall, rusty wieghts, no air conditioning, smells like mold and a ball sac place. But people drive for miles to do legs there. Love it though... first day i was there owner is showing me around shows me this shitty locker room and there's a fucker pinning igf in front of thr mirror. The owner just shrugs

There's no such thing as free.. They tack that shit onto the tuition fees plus a lot of other crap most student's don't want.

true that but my mommy and daddy aint paying for me.........:coffee:

I work in a university and pay $300 a year to use their gym which the students get free with their tuition. But it has full basketball court, raquetball, sauna, classes, huge cardio room and full wieght room with dumbbells that go up to 120lbs. (not that I will ever use them) Other than a few workers the rest are 18 to 22 year old students that come and go every 4 years. Pretty sweet deal, Oh and I also use the gym while on the clock........:coffee:

1.no wonder the education system is fucked up . people with Alzheimer's are working at the universities
2. and my school also offers a "free gym" you know as long as i pay 10,000 $ a year tuition and 2,500$ a year on books and other materials needed. sounds free to me.

My gym has been declining lately. Equipment is beat omly after a couple years. Dbs obly go to 70s. LA fitness is looking attractive.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

lol @ low wage Florida.
does planet fitness even count at as gym?
closets golds gym???? Is that a new gym for the newly out of the closet gays or something? lol

Back