• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

caber what should I do?

afg24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys gona make it quick ordred caber about 2 weeks ago got good news saying might be another 2-4 weeks and im starting tren ace tomm should I be ok for 2 weeks?

To be honest no just bought it to run to be safe seeing all these threads on how caber is needed its my first tren ace cycle gona start off at 40mg see how I am bump it to 80mg eod so I should be ok using it without caber for a week or two

You probably don't need it at that dose. Are you running some test as well?

I assume u won't need caber at 40mg eod too, but it's good to have on hand. If you are concerned about it then hold off until your caber arrives.

Currently on 500mg test 60mg var switching to 250mg test tomm yes doing 40mg eod for a week than 80eod for 6-7 wks

I thought I need it caber too just to be safe and i was fine without. At that dose 95% of the ppl should be ok. Unless you doing 100mg ED or something like that you should be ok. I cant say 100% for sure but the odds are with you on this one bro.

If your really concerned about it order some prami (cheap) from one of the sponsors here cem bluesky ect. Should show up in a few days. The. You can run that till your caber shows up. Or you can buy more caber but it's a lot more than prami but it never hurts to have more

i thought most ran .25mg caber eod.. I have also heard l dopa will work as well as caber I will have to look for the dosage.

Thanks guys pinned today man tren mixed with test looked like oil and water lol.

.5mg caber e3d/twice a week.

Warrior

Warrior you see good results with that? I have never ran caber but plan on my next tren cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro that is much better than what I was planning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might not even need it. I ran it with my Tren A last year. Then read several articles that the prolactin build up from tren is a wives tale. So this time I did not use any (but I did have it on hand) Ive been on 500mg a week now for about 8 weeks and everything is all good. You can also take some B-6 that keeps it down as well.

Back