• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alpha Pharma Sust and Deca review and Training log

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Started my AP sust and deca run bout 10 days ago but wanted to give lil time for it to work into my body before I posted . I was running Test E and Deca already so I switched the Test e from 1200 mgs a week to Alpha Pharma sust at 1 sust ED and 500 mgs deca a week . The deca I will be ending in another week or so and switch with something else . Most likely parabolin . So after 10 days on the Sust I can give at least some sort of feed back . 1st smooth and pain free as possibly can be . I felt the prop working almost right away . Loaded up first day with 500 mgs and waited a day and since then everyday after the wait day Ive been pinning 1 sust a day and will continue that way for the time being . I havnt done sust in over 10 years . As far as feeling a difference in the gear > I can say for sure there is something else going on for sure .Which most likely is the fast acting prop . My workouts have gotten more intense simply because I know Im on new gear so it kinda gave me that fresh excited approach to my training . At this point all my training has been goin great already and keeps improving . Obviously Im not saying 10 days later I feel like this gear is taking me to levels . I EXPECT IT TO THOUGH . Just not so fast . The test E should slowly be leaving my system so the next couple of weeks will be key for me as far as whats going on with this sust ... Up till this point I honestly am Having great workouts and am Mentally having 1 intense and focused training session 1 right after the other . Will post from time to time and not every day unless I have something to say ( good or bad ) but right now Im king of the fucking hill and only expecting for things to continue to improve .

Last edited:
Today Chest workout

Started the day with some stretching and shoulder warmup .

1st exercise was incline dumbell
As always I slowly increase the weights till I feel comfortable with getting 3-4 sets of 8-11 PERFECT PERFECT REPS
started with 55, 65 , 75, 85, 95, and today was 105's for 3 sets of 8-11 slow controlled reps . Every workout the highest weight may change . All depends how I feel that day and most importantly how my shoulders feel .

2nd exercise flat dumbbell . At this point Im warmed up and ready to go so no increasing the weights .
Grabbed 95's and again 8-11 ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PERFECT REPS and 4 sets .

Just want to say before I go on > Focus and Intensity are THE MOST IMPORTANT part of all my training sessions . Slow controlled weight and perfect perfect form can not be stressed enough . And mind muscle connection are the the essential pieces of any perfect workout . THESE 3 THINGS CAN NEVER BE FORGOT OR REPLACED . If you are training and do not use these 3 tools then you are screwing yourself out of the body your dream of . Please always try to remember those 3 tools are the key to your dream body .

3rd exercise moved over to the flat hammer strength . I put the seat all the way down so Im pushing up keeping focus and most of the tension on the upper chest .
again I already warmed up so just threw 2 plates on and with strict perfect form again did 4 sets of 12 - 15 reps .
at this point I feel like a million fucking bucks and have an amazing pump .

4th and final part of my chest day
cable flies and pushups on the floor . I cant explain to you the form its just wont work . But I do them slightly diff then most do . Any way 4 sets 15 reps or higher then drop right to the floor and get 10 maybe 12,14,15 pushups very slow .

At this point I couldnt do anymore even if I wanted to . My shoulders are fucking fried and because of the high intesity of the workout I am just completely done and ready for my shake and a steaming hot bath to sooth my shoulder ( helps me out a lot ,maybe not for everybody )​

Honestly the fucking pumps Im getting from this sust are insane ...I know its to long but I was in gym for almost 3 hours today I just couldnt bring myself to want to leave ...Everything is through the roof . I am feeling exactly like the hulk . I havnt done sust in years caus I never trust a UGL to give me real true sust . I know this gear is exactly what it claims to be ...I am extremely extremely happy with my short term results even after just almost 2 weeks . I been doing gear almost 20 years and I know when and what my body is responding to . This sust is on point . I can hardly wait to have been running it for a cpl months . I can only imagine how I will look and feel

Murf what ancellaries and dose are you taking to combat the estrogen from the crazy dose of test you are hammering?

Honestly Im not gonna lie ...Have never taking any and never had any problem at all . I DONT RECOMMEND THIS WAY FOR ANYBODY .

I use to be the same way. One run with 1g plus test a week set the stage and def. made me more sensitive from that point forward.

Yup..same thing here. Everytime I go on blast... that sensitivity comes right back. Wish back in the day I had just an ancillary. Especially because I don't run as much as I use run.

On a molecular level some people may just have a greater binding affinity. Tamox 20 mg ED and Adex .5 Every three keeps mine in check

Sorry Im not that up to date on my log ....I will do my best but I never was a log type of guy , To much typing

Had great workouts all last week , And Im continuing with 1 sust a day and 1 deca on monday and 1 on fri .
Strength is goin up bigtime since I've started the sust which is normally a great thing . But for me it might not be so good . I have many upper body injuries that its kinda making me a lil nervous . I think I know what's in store in the next few months . PAIN !!!!! Im having a hard time training with no ego . As much as my strength keeps increasing so are the weights that im using . My ligaments , tendons , and all my joints are very damaged from years of heavy training . Problem is the gear is masking all that pain and like I said the weight keeps increasing . I mean how many reps can I possibly do ? Im keeping In the higher rep range around 9-11 . Im not gonna lighten the weight caus 9-11 reps are light enough . I want to grow !!! I guess I just do my best to be safe and keep staying focused on form and try to stay injury free as can be .

Today chest day

Basically same as last week except for the amount of weight

1st incline dumbell 55,65,75.85, 95 all for 15 reps THEN 1 set 105s for 12 reps , Then 3 sets 120s all to failure which was 10 , 10 , 8

2nd cable flies . 5 sets 15 to 20 reps . All 5 sets to failure

3rd tried decline barbell but my left shoulder kept giving out right from the 1st light set , So after getting very fucking upset and cursing a few times I moved right to flat dumbbell presses

3rd flat dumbbell presses . 4 sets all to failure 95s . Failure was just about 12 on each set .

4th hammer strength press . 4 sets very very slow 12-15 reps .

5th Finished with a machine the i like . Seated press forward with palms facing each other and the further you push the closer you hands get to each other . Its a real good squeeze . 4 sets anywhere from 12 - 20 reps .

Shoulders are fucking killing me . Dont know what Im gonna do . This is something that I've been dealing with for years . Usually I just keep training till the pains become unbearable . Then I take a few months off completely and do it all over again . Hopefully I last through the summer and get to the fall . I would accept that .​

IML Gear Cream!
Cant wait till tomm . My favorite day again , BACK . No pain on pulling days just on pressing .

Well did Back today and wow what a great workout . I just love pulling days . I never have any pain when it comes to pull training so yea it was a great day lol . And again started my day with 1 cc of the Alpha Pharma sust . Been about 2 weeks and havent felt this good in a long time . Workouts , my physique , strength, and all around great feeling seem to get better and better everyday

1st exercise always for me is lat pulldowns . Its just best for me to start with these far the stretch and all around getting my whole upper body loose . 1st 3 sets are basically warmups , 12-15 reps with full extension stretch and a super intense squeeze of my back at the bottom . This is 1 exercise where form is extra critical . Ya cant just go through the motion . Have to concentrate on using just your elbows . Meaning pull from your elbows and keep sure not to use any part of your biceps . Most people do this simple exercise wrong . next 4 sets are hard working sets 10 -12 reps today at 180lbs .

2nd dumbbell rows . Started with 80's for 1 set then 90's for 1 set . Then 110's for 4 working sets 10,10 10 8 reps . Made sure that the stretch part of the movement was real deep . felt good

3rd seated cable rows . 4 sets 190lbs . 12,10,10 8 reps . Also another great stretch on the extension part of the movement .

4th t-bar rows with the pad that you lean forward on . 4 sets , 4 plates , 9. 7,7,7 reps . there are different angles and places to put your hands . I use the handles that make your palms face towards each other .

5th hammer strength shrugs 3 plated on each side 5 sets 10-6 reps

6th reverse pec deck seated all the way down with my chin on the pad . Sit that low so I hit traps , when I sit higher it hits rear delts . 4 sets 12 reps with a sick squeeze of my traps at the top of the movement . Love those

7th went back to hit back for 1 more exercise . Bent over barbell rows with hand in a curl grip . plate and a quarter on each side for 8-10 reps 4 sets .

Almost forgot . 8th exercise . Went back to lat pulldowns with palms facing each other for 3 higher rep sets just to really make sure I was done

Finished . Love back day . Have brought my back thickness and width up remarkably over the last year and a half . Form and and high intensity are key​

Back