• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg?

2B1

I pooped today...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, what happened to your HCG? I saw it yesterday and was going to place an order today, but it isn't on your website any longer? Do you still carry it?

Vitagon ( HCG ) is in stock and in stock on the website

Ah, missed it. Thank you. Placing order now.

http://domestic-supply.com/viewproduct.php?id=75

Vitagon-5000iu.jpg

Man that looks pretty! Placed order earlier and am awaiting instructions. Can't wait to give your products a go. It's been a while since I've been geared and I plan on starting my cycle with your gear. I've heard nothing but good things about you guys from other people and am ready to experience the magic for myself. Too bad you were all out of your amps though.

Man that looks pretty! Placed order earlier and am awaiting instructions. Can't wait to give your products a go. It's been a while since I've been geared and I plan on starting my cycle with your gear. I've heard nothing but good things about you guys from other people and am ready to experience the magic for myself. Too bad you were all out of your amps though.

Which amps are you referring to ?

The amps I was looking for the other day were in stock today when I placed my order. All except the AlphaPharma TestoRapid. I got what I wanted for the most part though. Just needed some MastE. I have some from another private source but the price is astronomical. I'm pumped to try out the AlphaPharma line though. That's what I'm going to start my cycle with less the MastE. I'm going to log everything here and on a couple other boards.

The amps I was looking for the other day were in stock today when I placed my order. All except the AlphaPharma TestoRapid. I got what I wanted for the most part though. Just needed some MastE. I have some from another private source but the price is astronomical. I'm pumped to try out the AlphaPharma line though. That's what I'm going to start my cycle with less the MastE. I'm going to log everything here and on a couple other boards.

Great man , Thats exactly what we want . We appreciate it all and cant wait to see your log and your results :winkfinger:

Back