• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Estro to high? Advice please!

leo74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 26, 5'6, 165lb, bf around 11%. This is my 3rd cycle and I am 5 and a half weeks in. So far it has been like this

Weeks 1-10 400mg Tren E/week 4x a week
Weeks 1-10 250mg Test E/week 4x a week
Weeks 1-10 400mg Mast E/week 4x a week
Weeks 3-8 60mg Tbol daily

(these are split up into 1/4ths to take with injections)
Weeks 1-10 1mg Arimidex per week
Weeks 1-10 1mg Caber per week

HCG 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 250iu 4x a week

I have some water retention so I thought the estro might be a bit on the high side but when I just got the bloods back my estro went from 19.1 to 383.2. But I do not have any gyno or anything but some water retention.

My ALT (SGPT) went from 15 to 103. I have not been taking any liver support.

I have a ton of adex, aromasin, and letro on hand so I can up the dose or change to another AI if needed. Any suggjestions to get that estro back down, and should I come of the tbol early or get some liv52?

Ive heard about tren skewing lab #s, maybe thats what's going on. I know if mine was above 60 my nips would be itching and hurting. If not you got bunk adex.

Its all gp except the caber and hcg, I heard their orals were good to go. My progesterone was also barely out of range. I hope that the tren is the case because that's a pretty mild dose of test plus the mast. Either way I am holding more water that I would like to be. Should I switch to like 12.5mg of aromasin daily till the water comes off?

Stop Stop Stop !!! Tren causes abnormally high estro numbers on a blood test . What company did the work and does it say if they used something like a Roche ELA method to test ? Do not adjust your AI protocol yet , although I must say 1mg or adex a week is a very strange dose to me. Your test dose is so low though and you are running mast so estro is probably not really an issue.

Stop Stop Stop !!! Tren causes abnormally high estro numbers on a blood test . What company did the work and does it say if they used something like a Roche ELA method to test ? Do not adjust your AI protocol

Estradiol 383.2 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL DA
Roche ECLIA methodology

Lab corp did the test.

AWSOME, thanks Novice, you put my mind at ease!!

thats it the ECLIA , couldnt remember it exactly . Anyway just keep an eye on how you feel, because of the tren its going to be a little bit more "seat of the pants" with this one. Glad to be of help :)

I havent dealt with that personally so I wont weigh in , the false high estro Ive experienced and looked in to . Perhaps someone else can weigh in on any liver value issues, because I dont speak out of my depth.

are you only taking 1mg of adex a week? you need at least .5mg EOD at least!

OH almost forgot. Any input on the ALT (SGPT) being on the high side? I was hoping to finish out the tbol and run anavar from week 8 till right before ptc while the enanthate clears. Should I be concerned with that ALT #? its my first cycle with orals.

I would pick up some Antaeus Labs Aegis ASAP. Not cheap but it will help with the elevated values.
Option #2 drop the orals...

IML Gear Cream!
Leo, Im sorry if you wanted a liver support product Id have recommended that earlier, I was thinking more along the lines of evalluating your blood work.

one of the best liver supports you can buy is called N.A.C. n acetyl cystine , and you dont need to wait for that to come mail order, you should be able to get that at any good supp shop or health food store. Look in to it and buy it ! :)

At 383 Estro you would be growing tits so it's not correct reading.
As for the liver, it is up to you, although me personally I dont want my liver values past 100 regardless. Even on heavier cycles I didnt have liver values that high .You need to bring it down or drop the oral.
No alcohol either at this point

Back