• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

say anything guys

IML Gear Cream!
Am sorry for all this your family is going thru, because every body including your girl are suffering in different ways, you been protective of your child but what about her? Are you there 100%? if you think your girl have a problem with alcohol there is nothing you can do to change that, but you can be there for her until she is ready to make the change. I have spend a lot of money in my brother sending him to rehab for alcoholism and nothing have changed because he is not ready to change, he is a good guy and to his eyes am the bad guy because I don't accept him the way he is because he is happy the way he is. You know your girl better than anybody and you know the cause of her behavior and the same way you know where to start to help her. You are a good Dad for trying to protect your boy, do everything you can to help his mom to get better because if you just seat back and let her destroy her self you will have to answer to your son one day.

Good luck to you brother I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Shes probably not happy with you and the marriage so shes acting out, by letting her go maybe it will give her peace and she can heal. Just an observation based on what youve told us in the past.
thats what im saying...if im making this craziness happen....shouldnt i just subtract myself....she says no

shes a sweet kid who got fucked up along the way, in my opinion she deserves one more chance with full disclosure that its the last chance, divorce is easy, committing to keep something good is hard. I've been married 30 years and been on the rocks a handful of times and each time we get back to the good life it gets better. their marriage and life together deserves another chance. But with all the cards laid out so she has full understanding of what she is about to lose. If she fucks up again after that, then a mans gotta do what is right for him and junior and leave her to destroy everything that she has. but KOS, don't let her bait you into something you will regret keep your hands in your pockets.
dont think id ever hit her...havent in near a decade

KOS, your a real man bro, and men have to make the hard choice all the time. It doesnt mean you dont love her. For better or worse doesnt mean you enable her. you can be there for her every step of the way but dont take the steps for her. Let her walk it herself. Addiction affects every family in America, you are not alone on this. I bet you we all have a similar experience, but if you or others keep bailing her out each episode will get worse. Its not till some one realizes the hurt everyone they love so much that no one will come for them again when they fall do they realize they have ruined their life and need to change.
Keep your chin up big guy you can take a punch better than any one on this forum

I thought she cleaned up and found god? I feel sorry for you. I wouldn't want anyone to go through that.

IML Gear Cream!
KOS, your a real man bro, and men have to make the hard choice all the time. It doesnt mean you dont love her. For better or worse doesnt mean you enable her. you can be there for her every step of the way but dont take the steps for her. Let her walk it herself. Addiction affects every family in America, you are not alone on this. I bet you we all have a similar experience, but if you or others keep bailing her out each episode will get worse. Its not till some one realizes the hurt everyone they love so much that no one will come for them again when they fall do they realize they have ruined their life and need to change.
Keep your chin up big guy you can take a punch better than any one on this forum

in more ways than one

Man we're all with you here. Like I've said before my two brothers are hell spawn and I've been through some sho nuff shit with them but for all the little nagging shit my wife can do, im grateful daily she's not a junkie of any kind because that i couldn't take. They're master manipulators when need be so I've heard the i don't need rehab shit. Just get her there by any means necessary. If for no other reason than to give yourself the peace of mind that you know you did all YOU could. You cant and never will be able to control what she does. She may never give in to the reality of her problem, but you'll know you gave her the fucking mirror to look at her self in anyway. You're a good guy kos and damn sure will be ok either way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear your having issues... I must have typed a response to this thread and deleted it about 4 times. I don't know what I would do if it was me.

It honestly hurts just thinking about your options.:sorry:

Damn KOS I am so sorry to hear this, I hope things get better for you

mostly worried bout the baby....he misses her...i cry thinking about her...when i see her picture it hits me...but i am near stress free with her gone

mostly worried bout the baby....he misses her...i cry thinking about her...when i see her picture it hits me...but i am near stress free with her gone

She will use those heart strings to manipulate you and your son. The right decisions will feel heartless but in retrospect they are the right ones. Stay strong brother.

Lots of people have said lots of good stuff here> I agree with most but not all.
1. She has a habit she traded one bad one for another pills for booze. if she stops that then what? she is trying to get away from something.

2. If you stick it out, guess what? Your son will become just like her. At least all of the bad parts and some of the good parts. Children grow up to act like their parents. My oldest son is dealing with this now, his mom is bipolar and has tried to off herself about 3 times that I know of... My son is unstable as well, I know its genetic. My point is that if it is genetic your son is predisposed to it as well so train him how to not put himself in those situations as he grows up. START NOW!

3. The time has passed for forgiving love, you know where you forgive her because you feel shitty about yourself and think that no one else will love you and what ever the fuck else goes through your head. Your jacked! find a nice hottie at Planet fitness strike up a conversation (if you need pointers talk to DJ) and ask her out on a date start fresh.

you are an amazingly resilient person you have pulled through tons of shit in the short time I've been here and this too shall pass. Just don't be in the same place when it does. It's clearly time to move forward with your life. There is no saving this one.

oh fuck is all I can say at the amount of pussies on this board willing to throw you and your families life in the trash with out a fucken last fight and ALL the facts. None of us know what you know and none of us have to live with your decisions, make damn sure you think every move through before you act and get outside advice from successful married couples not geared up forum members who want to fuck every pussy walking thru their line of sight.

no offense to anyone:sorry:

i stand by mine, dont give a fuck if they bludgeoned someone to death with an axe....think what u want about me....

HFO3 has got a good point, I wouldn't ask you guys what to do, I know what to do...I don't even want to know someone's opinion, in my heart I know what I gotta do.. If I spoke to someone it would be family, somebody invested in our common future and well being. This stuff is to important to yak it up on a 'roid site' ... imo

p.s. I ain't letting go of my family..

IML Gear Cream!
^ what he said :clapping:

Good luck brother with what ever you deem best for your child.

what jadean said...

I would be torn and conflicted and would want opinions from as many people as possible because it helps sort my thoughts out about stuff
idk if another chance is warranted because well..how many has she had? but then again how many have you fucked up?
idk

I think without addiction services/help for her and marriage counseling for you both where everyone can be honest with themselves its just going to prolong the pain
but is the pain worth it to try and maintain an intact family?

I feel bad for you guys..all three of you :(

oh fuck is all I can say at the amount of pussies on this board willing to throw you and your families life in the trash with out a fucken last fight and ALL the facts. None of us know what you know and none of us have to live with your decisions, make damn sure you think every move through before you act and get outside advice from successful married couples not geared up forum members who want to fuck every pussy walking thru their line of sight.

no offense to anyone:sorry:
Listen, some of us are part of successful married couples! I've been with my girl for 13 years total and have been married now for 8 years. We have been though hell and back in our relationship thanks to me. We have both had marriage counseling together and separately early in our marriage because of me. We are the strongest ever right now and I just see us getting stronger. I'm on 1900mg of test a week plus tren at 400mg per week and other stuff. Yes of course I want to fuck all the time, but I only want to fuck my wife. I have been down that road and always thought the grass would be greener on the other side. Well I can tell you this...FUCK NO IT ISNT! KOS is a big boy and I am confident he will make the right choice but the title of the thread is "say anything guys" so I gave my advice just everyone else.

HFO3 has got a good point, I wouldn't ask you guys what to do, I know what to do...I don't even want to know someone's opinion, in my heart I know what I gotta do.. If I spoke to someone it would be family, somebody invested in our common future and well being. This stuff is to important to yak it up on a 'roid site' ... imo

pfft...people are superficial and don't care.... lol at talking to family...what is that for the thousandth time

Just listen to your heart and do whats best for you and your child, whatever the decision may be. And when i say best i mean whats gonna make you happy. Pm me if you want to talk.

people dont just end up in jail for no reason, theirs usually a series of downward events, and KOS is an orphan, his wife and child are only real family,from what I remember reading in the past Tanya's family likes to bash her so they wont really be a help here. no one here could possibly understand the full magnitude of his situation ( we all have gone thru something similar but each had different circumstanes) but he's a good guy who works hard to provide for his family, he's looking anywhere for advice that makes sense. nows not the time to be a cunt. I do remember the feeling of nausea, confusion and frustration that is with you all day and night wearing you down to the point you wanna smash something or even hurt some one. these are the toughest times in life when a child is caught in the middle. you have to do what is right for your children no matter how hard the choices are.

Last edited:
Involuntary commit her.

The problem with that is it may backfire - hell hath no fury like a woman on the war path :(

Back