Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    ALPHA MALE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

say anything guys

you guys are kinda like my weird family at this point... no other way to put it

anyway...ive been mia cause,....wll you know my life for the past year

and now...boom pow

Tonya is in jail

resisting arrest
    disorderly
    assaulting a police officer...she bit him

she was drunkenly insane...like this when i came home from work...i have decided to leave her inside awhile...i dont know how to protect the baby anymore...i cant work and come home knowing she took care of him...this is a month after she abandoned him drunk and ended up inside with simple dui
    PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION

AG is my home

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

damn man thats heavy stuff, wish i had some good advice, wish you the best of luck!
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

NO LIMITS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

she was home drunk, how did the police get involved?

Your situation sucks and I have empathy for you and your kid. But if it were me, I would make her bail asap.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Hate to hear that. Substance abuse is a horrible situation. For the person and anyone who cares about them. Im wishing the best for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

ALPHA MALE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    she was home drunk, how did the police get involved?

Your situation sucks and I have empathy for you and your kid. But if it were me, I would make her bail asap.
    she was passed out on top of my son...he was asking her to get off because she was hurting him...his words... so i picked her up in attempt to carry her to bed to sleep it off...she started hitting...i turned away and begged for peace cause he cried...she went outside tried to leave in our jeep...thank god i had the keys...the she wandered into the neighbors yard...i begged her to just come back in the house...neigbors called cops...she fought cops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like a nightmare ...Situation has gotten out of control . I wouldnt begin to give you advice but this has to be the end of it . Sorry bro

NO LIMITS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    she was passed out on top of my son...he was asking her to get off because she was hurting him...his words... so i picked her up in attempt to carry her to bed to sleep it off...she started hitting...i turned away and begged for peace cause he cried...she went outside tried to leave in our jeep...thank god i had the keys...the she wandered into the neighbors yard...i begged her to just come back in the house...neigbors called cops...she fought cops
    wow, I didn't expect you to say that.

There are programs that can help her and she needs you now more than ever but she has to agree to be helped before anything can change. I wish the best for you and your family man.

This too shall pass.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

DRSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO345082
    wow, I didn't expect you to say that.

There are programs that can help her and she needs you now more Anan ever but she has to agree to be helped before anything can change. I wish the best for you and your family man.

This too shall pass.
    I'm usually with you... not here tho. This is a consistent pattern of behavior that is endangering his child's well being. and directly putting kos at risk of being guilt by association... or she comes home drunk and starts swinging a knife he pushes her into a door it breaks she's got 115 stitches and he get a tossed for domestic abuse. And it will be big bad asshole husband beats poor defenseless wife...

limited facts as I know it.
    shes hot. I have tugged it to a few of her vids. But her allowing her husband to post that. Is not normal.
    shes got a drug issue that resulted in termination from a medical field. Barred from her profession (?)
    she had a hyper religious set of influence from her parents
    been arrested several times now violent crimes

kos man you have cheated. I get this and so do you... you don't do that to someone you really love. Look at it for what it is
    She's putting you in risk. She's putting your son at risk. If you both get picked up on a domestic charge where does your son go? Your mother in laws... yikes.

shes got shit on you... but you have more on her. Not saying you should turn it into that. But it's a card you have in your pocket. My retarded advise is to get out of this fight for your kid. Mandate that she get split custody as long as she goes to some program. Your son needs both parents. Stay nice before you have to sever it cause the risk becomes even more serious find a woman to love and model to your kid what human adult spouse relationships should be like.

Kos you know I have very little equity in being a good husband. But I do in being a good father. Model for your kid man.

AG is my home

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    I'm usually with you... not here tho. This is a consistent pattern of behavior that is endangering his child's well being. and directly putting kos at risk of being guilt by association... or she comes home drunk and starts swinging a knife he pushes her into a door it breaks she's got 115 stitches and he get a tossed for domestic abuse. And it will be big bad asshole husband beats poor defenseless wife...

limited facts as I know it.
    shes hot. I have tugged it to a few of her vids. But her allowing her husband to post that. Is not normal.
    shes got a drug issue that resulted in termination from a medical field. Barred from her profession (?)
    she had a hyper religious set of influence from her parents
    been arrested several times now violent crimes

kos man you have cheated. I get this and so do you... you don't do that to someone you really love. Look at it for what it is
    She's putting you in risk. She's putting your son at risk. If you both get picked up on a domestic charge where does your son go? Your mother in laws... yikes.

shes got shit on you... but you have more on her. Not saying you should turn it into that. But it's a card you have in your pocket. My retarded advise is to get out of this fight for your kid. Mandate that she get split custody as long as she goes to some program. Your son needs both parents. Stay nice before you have to sever it cause the risk becomes even more serious find a woman to love and model to your kid what human adult spouse relationships should be like.

Kos you know I have very little equity in being a good husband. But I do in being a good father. Model for your kid man.
    i wish DJ was my dad........ just saying
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

ALPHA MALE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

i am not on steroids now because of her threats to turn me in... hope recovery gos decent

AG'S DEMIGOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

did you youtube her biting a cop?

ALPHA MALE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

i wish....would be hilarious...sorta\

i laugh at you life...and all your shit

she bites me all the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts
    Rep Points

fuck bro, your a good dude and work hard you dont deserve to deal with shit like that
    Aussies and Philadelphians are the only people here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Do not bail her out get a restraining order and put her shit jn storage, boom done

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Nothing good is going to happen in jail, she doesn't belong there. She can't even help herself in the slammer. Any possibility of help is on the outside. In jail there are only user's and the used.. it brings out the worst in people. True, I'm only aware of jail for men, maybe the woman's jail is better but I doubt it. Get her out, she needs her son, make a deal with her and start over. It's not good to separate a mother from her child, it's terrible for both. In a relationship you need to believe in the future being the husband and father only you can do this. Only you can prevent more damage.