• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

say anything guys

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
you guys are kinda like my weird family at this point... no other way to put it

anyway...ive been mia cause,....wll you know my life for the past year

and now...boom pow

Tonya is in jail

resisting arrest
disorderly
assaulting a police officer...she bit him

she was drunkenly insane...like this when i came home from work...i have decided to leave her inside awhile...i dont know how to protect the baby anymore...i cant work and come home knowing she took care of him...this is a month after she abandoned him drunk and ended up inside with simple dui

damn man thats heavy stuff, wish i had some good advice, wish you the best of luck!

Hate to hear that. Substance abuse is a horrible situation. For the person and anyone who cares about them. Im wishing the best for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

she was home drunk, how did the police get involved?

Your situation sucks and I have empathy for you and your kid. But if it were me, I would make her bail asap.
she was passed out on top of my son...he was asking her to get off because she was hurting him...his words... so i picked her up in attempt to carry her to bed to sleep it off...she started hitting...i turned away and begged for peace cause he cried...she went outside tried to leave in our jeep...thank god i had the keys...the she wandered into the neighbors yard...i begged her to just come back in the house...neigbors called cops...she fought cops

Sounds like a nightmare ...Situation has gotten out of control . I wouldnt begin to give you advice but this has to be the end of it . Sorry bro

she was passed out on top of my son...he was asking her to get off because she was hurting him...his words... so i picked her up in attempt to carry her to bed to sleep it off...she started hitting...i turned away and begged for peace cause he cried...she went outside tried to leave in our jeep...thank god i had the keys...the she wandered into the neighbors yard...i begged her to just come back in the house...neigbors called cops...she fought cops

wow, I didn't expect you to say that.

There are programs that can help her and she needs you now more than ever but she has to agree to be helped before anything can change. I wish the best for you and your family man.

This too shall pass.

HFO345082 said:
wow, I didn't expect you to say that.

There are programs that can help her and she needs you now more Anan ever but she has to agree to be helped before anything can change. I wish the best for you and your family man.

This too shall pass.

I'm usually with you... not here tho. This is a consistent pattern of behavior that is endangering his child's well being. and directly putting kos at risk of being guilt by association... or she comes home drunk and starts swinging a knife he pushes her into a door it breaks she's got 115 stitches and he get a tossed for domestic abuse. And it will be big bad asshole husband beats poor defenseless wife...

limited facts as I know it.
shes hot. I have tugged it to a few of her vids. But her allowing her husband to post that. Is not normal.
shes got a drug issue that resulted in termination from a medical field. Barred from her profession (?)
she had a hyper religious set of influence from her parents
been arrested several times now violent crimes

kos man you have cheated. I get this and so do you... you don't do that to someone you really love. Look at it for what it is
She's putting you in risk. She's putting your son at risk. If you both get picked up on a domestic charge where does your son go? Your mother in laws... yikes.

shes got shit on you... but you have more on her. Not saying you should turn it into that. But it's a card you have in your pocket. My retarded advise is to get out of this fight for your kid. Mandate that she get split custody as long as she goes to some program. Your son needs both parents. Stay nice before you have to sever it cause the risk becomes even more serious find a woman to love and model to your kid what human adult spouse relationships should be like.

Kos you know I have very little equity in being a good husband. But I do in being a good father. Model for your kid man.

I'm usually with you... not here tho. This is a consistent pattern of behavior that is endangering his child's well being. and directly putting kos at risk of being guilt by association... or she comes home drunk and starts swinging a knife he pushes her into a door it breaks she's got 115 stitches and he get a tossed for domestic abuse. And it will be big bad asshole husband beats poor defenseless wife...

shes hot. I have tugged it to a few of her vids. But her allowing her husband to post that. Is not normal.
shes got a drug issue that resulted in termination from a medical field. Barred from her profession (?)

kos man you have cheated. I get this and so do you... you don't do that to someone you really love. Look at it for what it is
She's putting you in risk. She's putting your son at risk. If you both get picked up on a domestic charge where does your son go? Your mother in laws... yikes.

shes got shit on you... but you have more on her. Not saying you should turn it into that. But it's a card you have in your pocket. My retarded advise is to get out of this fight for your kid. Mandate that she get split custody as long as she goes to some program. Your son needs both parents. Stay nice before you have to sever it cause the risk becomes even more serious find a woman to love and model to your kid what human adult spouse relationships should be like.

Kos you know I have very little equity in being a good husband. But I do in being a good father. Model for your kid man.
i wish DJ was my dad........ just saying

IML Gear Cream!
did you youtube her biting a cop?

fuck bro, your a good dude and work hard you dont deserve to deal with shit like that

Nothing good is going to happen in jail, she doesn't belong there. She can't even help herself in the slammer. Any possibility of help is on the outside. In jail there are only user's and the used.. it brings out the worst in people. True, I'm only aware of jail for men, maybe the woman's jail is better but I doubt it. Get her out, she needs her son, make a deal with her and start over. It's not good to separate a mother from her child, it's terrible for both. In a relationship you need to believe in the future being the husband and father only you can do this. Only you can prevent more damage.

you cant leave her in jail, no matter what bro, get ur fucken ass down there and get her out......the greatest people in this world dont leave theirs behind......if u want to leave her, get her life in order then leave her at a time when she can handle things, if not, kiss and make up, but do whatever it takes to help her through this....

everything uve ever posted on here about stepping up and achieving shit means fuck all if u cant step up when she needs you, no matter how many times that would/will be

can u fucken imagine how she would feel to know u let her spend an extra minute inside there?

i never did time but when i was young and wild my parents left me on remand for a month for getting in a fist fight with 2 off duty cops, fuckers ill never forgive them (parents that is) and the only lesson i learnt from it is my parents are arse hats.....

in all this shit on here about you KOS ive always thought ur all right, a man who says what he things and does, go get you wife bro!

you can bail her out, but that will cost you. may be wise to save that money for a lawyer, she assaulted a police officer so she will have to do time for sure, seems like you get a better break if you stay in up till arraignment. she could plead no contest and get time served with probation. jail aint bad, its not prison

Hey KOS,

Very sorry to hear about this situation and what you're going through.
When children are involved a messy situation becomes even more complicated.

You're getting all kinds of advice but I think maybe what you need are some objective opinions.
I wish I had one to offer.

It's obvious there are some problems and I don't know if they can be worked out or not.
For your son's sake, I hope you two can figure out how to work things out (whether it means you stay together or not).
I know many former couples who have better relationships with their children after splitting up. They just don't fight anymore.
Not saying that's what you should do.

The drinking has to stop but the person doing the drinking has to figure that out for themselves. That's just the way it is.

Is there a reason or reasons she drinks?
Does she have mental health issues?
I apologize for the personal questions and they certainly don't need to be answered in an open forum.
They are questions you need to ask yourself and your wife (most likely you already have).

I met someone back in 2009. She was a great person with an amazing personality. Outgoing, funny, incredibly beautiful and successful (only to name a few of her many qualities). She was a popular fashion/fitness model and a well established real estate broker doing quite well in both fields.

She did drink quite a bit and dabbled with a bunch of other substances. It wasn't until I'd been with her several months that I learned about her history of mental illness (paranoid schizophrenia)and of course it didn't matter to me. I wanted to do everything I could to help her.

We were doing great, she was getting plenty of work and selling a bunch of property at a time when real estate was way down. We were happy, or so I thought.
She was drinking more and more and I finally got her to tell me that she was drinking to quiet the voices she was hearing. She was seeing one shrink after another and they kept prescribing more and more meds which got her popped three times in two months for DUI.
The doctors all said she was going to be "fine" she just needed to adjust to her meds. In the meantime she just kept drinking. Thankfully, she wasn't violent.
She would call the police to the house for things that were only happening in her head...it was all real to her though.
I would try to talk her through her episodes which became longer and longer. Mostly she just drank until she passed out and started over again the next day. No more work, shoots cancelled, listings cancelled...nothing.

In 2010, the day after Christmas she left the house with some friends to go do some shopping. She didn't come home that night. She never stayed out.
I called and reported her missing, her mother also filed a report and her mental health counselor (state worker) filed a report of a "known mentally ill missing person" which the police are supposed to act on immediately...they should have pinged her phone but they did nothing.

Two days later she was discovered by a motel attendant in the room where she hanged herself early that morning.

I truly hope your situation is not like this at all.
Unfortunately, when people are drinking until they pass out at any hour of the day when they should be taking care of a child, I have to assume the worst and hope I'm wrong.

I'm a very private person and normally wouldn't put something this personal in open forum.
I wanted you to know that I empathize with your situation.
I also wanted you to look at what's going on as possibly being a sign of mental illness.
I have a friend who went through a similar scenario with his wife recently. She got a DUI with their daughter in the car.
She had been constantly putting the child at risk since she was born. Drinking and downers.
I told him my story. He talked to her. She told him she heard voices and saw people no one else could see. She was scared. She was contemplating suicide.
She admitted she had attempted to kill herself by drinking bug killer.
She went in for a psych eval and three month commitment.
Things are going good now.
She's not drinking, she takes her meds and they've been doing much better for six months or so now.

Mental illness isn't always obvious. Heavy drinking can be a sign of it.
I guess my suggestion to you is to have your wife evaluated. The court may do it anyway.

I hope it works out in whatever way best benefits all three of you.

Jail saved my life. Leave her there. Take your kid and get the fuck away from her. Forget about getting your dick wet and be a father. You can't fix her, or make her get fixed. Leave

IML Gear Cream!
sounds liked she took some mtr, lets blame it on saney.

Jail saved my life. Leave her there. Take your kid and get the fuck away from her. Forget about getting your dick wet and be a father. You can't fix her, or make her get fixed. Leave

speaking from personal experience, I would leave her there as well. Junkies have to find their own way out of hell. You're a good dad, you'll cope, youre kid will be better off in the long run without her. Damn brother Im sorry to hear this :(

You need to have an intervention with everyone who ever meant anything to her in her life, her Mom, Dad, you and anyone else she looks up to. Leaving her in jail is not the answer. She don't need NA or AA right now, she needs a 30 day in house treatment center. You owe her one more chance at this life and you need to make sure she knows that this is the last chance she will get from you or society in general. You grew up in a dysfuntional family and you need to try to break that cycle. Do what you can to try to get her right but make sure she understands that this is the last straw, there are no more chances after this one. But you need her in life as much as she needs you right now, Good luck and keep a level head at all times, cause like jimmy said, one bad push and you could be the one on the inside looking out.

The children always have to come first! I agree with DJ here. You two have had your ups and downs but it may be time for a change. Either road you decide to take, the road of staying with her and getting her help and rehab, or the road that leads to separation, will be a long uphill road. You have gone through so much, so we all now you have the strength to move forward. In the end it's the decision you have to ultimately make to ensure your child's future safety and care. I'll pray that the best decision for you and your family finds you.

This is your ace card to get custody of your kid a boot her out. You tried to help and she doesnt want it. Time to move on, its very obvious.

Yep. Let her go. This is no kind of life for you and little KOS to be living.

Shes probably not happy with you and the marriage so shes acting out, by letting her go maybe it will give her peace and she can heal. Just an observation based on what youve told us in the past.

This is your ace card to get custody of your kid a boot her out. You tried to help and she doesnt want it. Time to move on, its very obvious.

Yep. Let her go. This is no kind of life for you and little KOS to be living.

shes a sweet kid who got fucked up along the way, in my opinion she deserves one more chance with full disclosure that its the last chance, divorce is easy, committing to keep something good is hard. I've been married 30 years and been on the rocks a handful of times and each time we get back to the good life it gets better. their marriage and life together deserves another chance. But with all the cards laid out so she has full understanding of what she is about to lose. If she fucks up again after that, then a mans gotta do what is right for him and junior and leave her to destroy everything that she has. but KOS, don't let her bait you into something you will regret keep your hands in your pockets.

shes a sweet kid who got fucked up along the way, in my opinion she deserves one more chance with full disclosure that its the last chance, divorce is easy, committing to keep something good is hard. I've been married 30 years and been on the rocks a handful of times and each time we get back to the good life it gets better. their marriage and life together deserves another chance. But with all the cards laid out so she has full understanding of what she is about to lose. If she fucks up again after that, then a mans gotta do what is right for him and junior and leave her to destroy everything that she has. but KOS, don't let her bait you into something you will regret keep your hands in your pockets.

I agree with this bit make sure she even wants to be married anymore.

Back