• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Heisenberg

2B1

I pooped today...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever heard of and/or used any gear from a UGL by the name of Heisenberg? I have the opportunity to get my hands on some but can't seem to find any info on the lab anywhere. Someone hook a brother up with some knowledge...

9edunemy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so funny because i just started watching the breakimg had series. Damn its good.

This is so funny because i just started watching the breakimg had series. Damn its good.
damn we arnt gonna see you for a few days lol that show is addicting !!!

Ya it defiantly is. I have list a few hours of much needed sleep watching it lol

KRAZIEONE

ive used it an got an infection from it. I would stay away from it. i was using the prop/tren/mast combo

Hell yeah.....do you want to hear how it ends?...lol

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Don't know about swolezilla but its some of the best oils you'll try. He was on a private board and stopped sponsoring due to personal issues. Tren, mast, test and dbol were all tits. You're probably talking about rico on SF

IML Gear Cream!
M1T and Mibolerone are what I'm after. And, yes he was/is a private sponsor on another board.

If it was me looking for those things I would not hesitate. Rico is cool.

Thanks for the education bros. I know he's a solid dude so I'm going to go ahead with the trade. I haven't been able to get M1T in a while. Both compounds will make a nice addition to my upcoming cycle. I've been off for over 18 months due to back surgery. After training natty for a month I have an epic plan in the works. I can't wait to log it. The show is about to begin bros...

Don't know about swolezilla but its some of the best oils you'll try. He was on a private board and stopped sponsoring due to personal issues. Tren, mast, test and dbol were all tits. You're probably talking about rico on SF

Ya man I heard greet things too. Honestly I was prepping and using only that blend and it put me in the hospital with a white blood cell count of over 20k ever spot I shot swelled and turned red. Wasn't till I gained 10 lbs in water and ankles swelled up before I went into the hospital. Strong antibacterial via iv and two nights in the hospital. Last time I will ever take it. And I even gave the rest to a buddy who had the same effects so he just tossed it.

Ya man I heard greet things too. Honestly I was prepping and using only that blend and it put me in the hospital with a white blood cell count of over 20k ever spot I shot swelled and turned red. Wasn't till I gained 10 lbs in water and ankles swelled up before I went into the hospital. Strong antibacterial via iv and two nights in the hospital. Last time I will ever take it. And I even gave the rest to a buddy who had the same effects so he just tossed it.

damn, do I miss the days of legit euro gear. :(
I know a good bit of it's still around, but getting it through the snoops at customs is the aggravation.

damn, do I miss the days of legit euro gear. :(
I know a good bit of it's still around, but getting it through the snoops at customs is the aggravation.

No shit bro. I'd love to get HG but after 6 letters from customs, and losing a shit ton of dough, I'm fed up. :suicide:

Let me fire up the rv, it's time to cook

As far as I know he is new off the TOR network and sells through an online black market like silkroad

you fuckers and your cheque drops are crazy.

Yeah buddy!!! Let's roll... Well, starting Monday anyway... I lol'ed at the label. 10ml IM sterile vial label on a 30ml oral bottle. Oh well...

2cei5c5.jpg

Yeah buddy!!! Let's roll... Well, starting Monday anyway... I lol'ed at the label. 10ml IM sterile vial label on a 30ml oral bottle. Oh well...

2cei5c5.jpg

What all did you end up getting? Cheque drops, shit I've never even seen them but always wanted to try them even for just a few workouts.

1mg/60ml Cheque Drops & 15mg/120ml Methyl 1-Test. Couldn't help it, I had to try the Mibolerone for today's w/o. Pulse and B/P were quite elevated and I felt like throwing a 45 like a frisbee every time I looked at one lol. Thumbs up!:coffee:

That's crazy.

never seen cheque drops, how would you know its not dbol or superdrol

never seen cheque drops, how would you know its not dbol or superdrol

Mibolerone is a crazy aggression and strength increase agent. There's no way to mistake it for either of these compounds. It's effects are felt very rapidly after administration unlike dbol or superdrol.

Back