• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

first cycle pls support Test p Tren A Mast P Primo E, Halo

Bankster187

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

what u thing about
Test prop, Tren A, Mast p, Primo E, Halo.
low Dosage
prop tren mast 50-100eod. Primo 200 - 600 e5d, halo 10 - 30 ed 4- 6w
AI only when needed Letrozole or better Exemestane? 12.5mg eod reduce till 2,5eod
12w cycle
or
what u thing start with test p.+primo only about 8 weeks then stack tren + mast for 12 weeks+
the halos on start with test p & primo or to the end of cycle?
(real) hALOs running 4-6 w with liv.52
what about hcg needed?? 2x500 week starting 4-5 w after cycle beginn until a few days before begin pct start.
pct 4 w.
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

if wallet carry will add gh for six month 2-4iue but dont carry only what u thinking about as additional kick?
what u thing

stats male 35 260lbs.
training combat sports and lifing

thx for support

I didnt even read the cycle because its a ridiculous idea. Sorry to toss your plans in the garbage, but your first cycle MUST be test only ! If you want you can save these battle plans for another day, but please keep your first time simple.

Well heres the thing or things. 1st off you will probably get some kick ass gains from just a test only cycle, so why waste that opportunity with your body being virgin to it. Take advantage of the fact you will respond that well to test alone. 2nd and most important you are going to be experiencing all new things with even just test. You need to learn what it feels like when your estro is high, when its low and when its just right. If you have tren and other compounds running that cause all kinds of other sides you wont know which way to chase it and things will become very difficult.

Trust me you wont be bored with what your body does on a nice test cycle.

everything im about to say i say with the best intentions not to be a dick but.....
haha i find that comical, this is your first cycle, how the hell do you know test by itself is boring, some of my best cycles are just test, you don't even know if you can handle the injects because after awhile of ed or eod injects most guys get sick of pinning and for me when i do eod my bloods come back not as in balance and i feel better doing ed when useing prop and fast esters, so you don't know how your body is going to react and not to mention the fact that if you do all of that at once how are you going to know what works for you and what doesn't my first cycle was just test, second test at high doses, third was test and mast, fourth test and tren and so on and so on..... and now im going to be adding all together because i know which one works best for what, everyone's body is different you should be concentrated on starting off slow and seeing what works for you and how your body responds to different doses of what

best of luck to you though were here to help, im not trying to be a dick but just trying to give you some personal experience, im not saying you shouldn't do that cycle that's up to you just trying to give you some personal experience so you can better make up your mind

Yep, ask a hundred people on here and you'll get the same answer, first cycle is always test only.

Yeaph good ol test. With so many compounds you are not even going to know what drug did what for you.

Hey bros thx a lot,
this was my first thaught too.
make so hungry for more men this makes addicted
ok i start test prop ug Genshi 12 - 20w. can i stay on till end of the year?
for 12w test p only hcg needed?
what about 20w?@hcg

thx again big shout

Bankster ????? you are "hungry for more men" lololololol WTF ?

omg no no and holy shit no
i mean this stuff make addicted.
eng is no my motherlanguage
sry
the americans(not Obama) says always men u know
or men it was so ....
maybe man is right written
:X
but what about 20w cycle test p only?
can i stay on i readed till 54w possible.aight?

Back