• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

generation iron

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." Henry Rollins

i liked it

And me bro,phils personality comes across well in the film:coffee:

And me bro,phils personality comes across well in the film:coffee:

I agree to an extent. When it comes to competition you must be 100% confident and sure of yourself and feel superior to the others you're competing against. But I felt the movie depicted him as arrogant and unfriendly to his competitors. When in reality, he actually is friends with Kia and cutler both. But when it comes game time, that shit goes right out the window as it should. I've met Phil before and had about a 15min conversation with him. The Phil Heath I met was a humble well spoken guy who was more than willing to give me his time and spoke zero negativity about any other competitor. I had asked him about his relationship with the others and he replied that he does consider most his friends and does train with them when given the chance. Now the movie showed the exact opposite. I felt the movie made it seem like Phil and Kai both don't like each other. But so did pumping iron with Lou and Arnold.

I was hoping for better from this film, but I suppose I just like training videos better and there was little of that here.

Ben Pakulski has been "busted out" in the past for talking shit about people like Evan Centopani, and how he is so much better when Ben is sorely lacking in the upper body department. Now he comes out in this film just being a really arrogant, "only two guys might be able to beat me" shit talker. Then he storms off when he doesn't even place in the top 10 - but notice how he was already packed and ready to go. What a dick, I used to like him but for a guy who talks about meditating so much, Evan Centopani is way more down to earth.

And yeah, you can tell how badly Phil hates the "grapefruit fucker" haha...

Definitely a good watch. Phil comes across, well, very confident let's just say that. But, it's deserved, right?

I think Roelly and Kai came across the best... but damn, hard as hell to understand what Roelly says. An interesting combination with him and Grandma.

i heard they portrayed phil heath as a dick in the movie. need to watch it

A guy that makes faces and looks away anytime Kai Green talks, he kind of made himself look that way. There may be other reasons he doesn't like him, who knows.

Kai Green in the past has done some weird things, probably for money, and frankly some people are going to think he is nuts. I personally think he is just an artsy, insightful kind of person, he wants to be a philosopher big deal - some people wont ever understand that. A friend of mine doesn't like him over the gay for pay stories (how true I have no idea) and the leaked pictures of him fucking grapefruits and such.

Definitely a good watch. Phil comes across, well, very confident let's just say that. But, it's deserved, right?

I think Roelly and Kai came across the best... but damn, hard as hell to understand what Roelly says. An interesting combination with him and Grandma.

He comes off as extremely insecure to me. I liked Roellys part the best, weird relationship with the old bird tho.

IML Gear Cream!
I am curious how much of that is real disdain from Phil or was it semi-scripted to make people "interested" more in the chemistry of Phil/Kai. I say this based on the Pumping Iron movie being partially manipulated for effect.

I like training videos better, from my perspective there was LOTS of hype here and it was not delivered upon for me. :shrug:

Back