Cemproducts.com

test E

Thread: test E

Hybrid View

Rep Points

Arrow test E

hello guys

the day after injection of testosterone 250mg / 1ml, I feel pain for at least 24 hours and then ends

is normal to have pain at the point where it makes injection of testosterone?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yes. It's called PIP or post injection pain.

It could be virgin muscle or your technique.

Try using a smaller needle, warming up the gear before pinning, and injecting slower.

Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

Rep Points

pain may have something to do with the quality of testosterone? Here's an example

good test = more pain
    test less good = less pain

it's just my thought, is this possible?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by invoga View Post
    pain may have something to do with the quality of testosterone? Here's an example

good test = more pain
    test less good = less pain

it's just my thought, is this possible?
    I think it's the other way around. Good test= less pain. Pharm grade test hardly ever gives you pain, while ugl is hit and miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

invoga thats really bad info, you should not be saying that or believing that your self . If anything its the direct opposite, but PIP is not a way to measure the quality of the gear.

Pharma grade Bayer sustanon and watson test are smooth as butter and there is zero pip from it.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

24 hours is actually a short time to feel pip. It makes me wonder if its more a reaction to an ingredient or the carrier oil vs the common cause of pip which is the hormone crystalizing in the muscle. Do you know or can you find out if your test has ethyl oleate in it ?

Rep Points

i agree with both statements and there are 3 things i can think of,
    1) virgin muscle usually always hurts but after awhile you get used to it
    2) it can be the agents used in makeing the test, there are different types of carrier oils used to make test such as
    soybean or sesame oil, and you can use benzyl alcohol or ethyl oleate as an anti bacteria agent and if used at a higher percentage that would cause p.i.p. or post injection pain when those agents are used there usually used at around 2% of the final total volume but if a shop wanted to be safe and use a high percentage like 5% it would cause pip
    3) or it can be how and where your injecting, if you shake allot or pull needle in and out while shooting you cause more scar tissue hence more pain and idk about anyone else but i can not inject my quads, every time if tried my legs were soar as hell for a long time it didnt matter how high or low or inside or outside anywhere in my quads and the pip is unbearable, but anyways hope that helps don't worry buddy itll get better and once you start seeing results youll never want to stop!

Rep Points

Not true pharm grade also has pip currently started tren ace from asia pharmactuial after pining 2-3 hrs kills like a bitch same with the test where as ive used ugl stuff and nothing also how u pin where

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    Not true pharm grade also has pip currently started tren ace from asia pharmactuial after pining 2-3 hrs kills like a bitch same with the test where as ive used ugl stuff and nothing also how u pin where

Tren A doesn't come pharm grade. However, AP tren A is GMP which is awesome quality and shouldn't hurt at all, I would look at other variables that may be causing you pain.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Crimson & DQ Supporter
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    There is no such thing as pharm grade tren. It was not designed for human use. Your doctor can not prescribe tren.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenbolone

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I dont think I put Asia pharm in the same category as Bayer and Watson but thats just me.

Rep Points

Pip has very little if anything to do with quality of test or any gear for that matter. Everyone responds differently to compounds, carrier oils and solvents. You never know. Technique, location, oil volume, virgin muscle, scar tissue all contribute.
    I've had debilitating pain from gear in one location and the next day I could have zero in a different location. Too many variables to tell what causes it for sure. But if you get red and swollen or bad knots consistently from gear you'd better be cautious.

Rep Points

I am using test E of EP, purchased from PSL (puritysourcelabs.com) is the first time you purchase from this store, it is possible that the pain is due to the poor quality of testosterone?

Rep Points

I use Test 600 and no PIP at all smooth as silk. So it is how the test is made. If it is crashing in your body because it was not made right then yes you will get PIP from 1 cc but that should not be the norm. Just did 1 cc Test Enth and 1 cc Mast E in my delt and no PIP and yes thats 2 cc in my delt.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Good test=pain?? What? I pickup my test straight from CVS (Watson or pfizer) and it is 100% painless. And no, tren is lot pharm grade gear. It's derived from veterinary use.

Could be a "virgin" muscle not use to getting a shot or perhaps you nicked something. Could just be the quality of the gear you injected.
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Test 600?? Can they even fit that into 1 ml? Wow that's crazy!
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!