• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Admin at ASF

i thinking a poll, put azza, nikos, chj, eddie and nazi

azza gets my vote......we take pity on natives here....

i thinking a poll, put azza, nikos, chj, eddie and nazi

azza gets my vote......we take pity on natives here....

I can see reddog drinking a lot of coffee today

I clarified it was my fist..... nothing greedy about that

-jwgibbons

online-business-to-start-now.jpg

tommytearz will kill himself

Kool aid is being passed around as we speak :(

el capo,please dont ruin his ''masterpiece'' asf..he worked so hard

I can see reddog drinking a lot of coffee today

Maybe, just maybe this is reds shot at the title ...... Dare to dream?

I think blood work should be a mandate to post on ASF

your est is too high? come back when you've got your AI sorted out

bleating lambs over there with breasts...I swear

I think blood work should be a mandate to post on ASF

your est is too high? come back when you've got your AI sorted out

bleating lambs over there with breasts...I swear

I thought blueprint was having an AI/tampon giveaway?

Warrior

Lmao!

I thought blueprint was having an AI/tampon giveaway?

Warrior

this is a brilliant idea...stop the vag flow and get them sorted..

I'll run it by the boss

I had never been to asf until all this custom bullshit spilled over to IM. I signed up. So far it seems pretty slow over there.

ay? mrs heavy?

this is a fun game

IML Gear Cream!
I see no reason to believe it ..but fun none the less

Ok.... fuck it. I give. From an undisclosed source close to the vatican, who wishes to remain anonymous...... the new Admin at ASF is Mrs KOS!

Ok.... fuck it. I give. From an undisclosed source close to the vatican, who wishes to remain anonymous...... the new Admin at ASF is Mrs KOS!

Is she moderating from the computer lab inside the prison?

she currently was unavailable for hire...but we tried...onto the next candidate..applications will be accepted via USPS...all apps must contain a noodz...$100...and any fake anavar you possess...

Thank You for your speed and consideration in these matters...

Selection will be made via the secret mod panel...also known as Buy Sell & Trade...

she currently was unavailable for hire...but we tried...onto the next candidate..applications will be accepted via USPS...all apps must contain a noodz...$100...and any fake anavar you possess...

Selection will be made via the secret mod panel...also known as Buy Sell & Trade...
Doh! I hate the media.... Ms JD applied but she was told since she was associated with me..... no go. WTF?

omg..I have tons of fake anavar! but I don't have a $100 bucks....and the last time I sent nudes the guy said. "I said nudes of a hot chick, not you" :(

I'm gettin big doe-y wattery eyes right now thinkin of it... :(

The pit over at asf needs AG people to get it off life support , they seem to be afraid of IM members... :nail:

omg..I have tons of fake anavar! but I don't have a $100 bucks....and the last time I sent nudes the guy said. "I said nudes of a hot chick, not you" :(

I'm gettin big doe-y wattery eyes right now thinkin of it... :(

The ones you sent me in my mind made me diamond hard; especially the ass shot 😉

Back