• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Admin at ASF

IML Gear Cream!
you need 15 different meds just to avoid incontinence, ill bet $ you havent had an erection since Reagan was in office, youre basically good for nothing other than whinging and whining like a hooker with a woden leg whos run out of crack and have this demented pathetic shit about peoples choice in your tag...

kinda makes you a sad, pathetic, useless old bitter cunt whos angry your life is a fucken car wreck at best....

since you doesnt lift i can only guess you are here for the cawk/tranny pics we post as a joke.....

you're like watching the special olympics, it's fun to watch you try to be like the cool kids but in the end you're still just retarted.......:coffee:

you're like watching the special olympics, it's fun to watch you try to be like the cool kids but in the end you're still just retarted.......:coffee:

You misspelled retarded :coffee: GICH

reddog likes to go to disneyland so he can smell the seats of the chairs all the little kids have been sitting on haha

redbitch works in disneyland..

redbitch and his ''co-workers''..

x3743q.jpg

lols delivered

IML Gear Cream!
seems legit

"The People's choice"calling someone retarded :roflmao:

:loser2:

lol AG class reunion , i wanna neg him but im afraid he might steal money from me haha

lol banned already haha

custom gimmick
that or the nazi.
ive got to defend sheri she showed a boob pic and thats more than most of you fuckers have done haha

obviously....cuz my face is actually gorgeous

IML Gear Cream!
plenty would disagree you boring little troll

I've seen your face, don't flatter urself
and ive seen yours, you look like sloth from the goonies, want a baby ruth ?

I'm heading out of town. Now you kids behave and don't be too mean to the ASF mongs.

Also report any nazi faggot activity please!

Tyia! Xxx

I'm heading out of town. Now you kids behave and don't be too mean to the ASF mongs.

Tyia! Xxx
be safe pack extra magnum condoms

Tyia! Xxx

You think I could play with the DRSE banhammer while your away.

I'm going to extort nudz from skinny... maybe Mr O.

You think I could play with the DRSE banhammer while your away.

I'm going to extort nudz from skinny... maybe Mr O.
already sent.
p.s ignore the the YMCA shaved in my pubic hair, i was going through a village people phase !

already sent.
p.s ignore the the YMCA shaved in my pubic hair, i was going through a village people phase !
village people, thats your excuse. have you ever looked at the men seeking men on craigslist, I troll it with my wife to see if to see if we recognize people in our neighborhood. Its a bit scary lots of fags meet in the bathrooms at parks were I take my kids. I always thought that was just a joke, its real

village people, thats your excuse. have you ever looked at the men seeking men on craigslist, I troll it with my wife to see if to see if we recognize people in our neighborhood. Its a bit scary lots of fags meet in the bathrooms at parks were I take my kids. I always thought that was just a joke, its real
haha me and my girl do the same thing haha and the missed connection section lol so many m4m in the 24hr fitness showers haha

Back