• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Hexarelin/cjc1295 no DAC Protocol

JJB1

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Studies have shown if you use only .125mcg/ kg, so only 12.5 mcg hexarelin(I'm researching 25mcg so one vial lasts a month), stack it with saturation dose of GHRH(100mcg cjc-1295 no dac/mod grf(1-29)), it results in a massive hgh release and no cortisol release. This comes from the pubmed study link posted at the bottom:

" The coadministration of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg) and low dose hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg) resulted in massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol."

Serum hgh went up over 140. Try to get that from Chinese hgh. It peaks at 2 hours via iv administration and hgh remains elevated for four hours. Sub-Q is still a very viable route of administration giving 77% absorption.

I research 200mcg huperzine A a half hour before administering 25mcg hexarelin and 100mcg cjc no dac. I do this 3 times a day. The results have been impressive. vascularity pops out upon administration and a head rush follows letting you know how powerful it is. This combination is the very strongest gh peptide combo, and very affordable due to the micro dose of the hexarelin.

Back