Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

10 ml Watson Testosterone Cypionate

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

After months of being run around by my insurance I decided to say fuck it and go to Sams Club and see if they would fill my script through my insurance. Previously I was using MedCo mail order and it was $45 but then they switched to OptumRx and they wanted $260 for 12 ml of cyp! WTF? OptumRx claims Cyp is a specialty med and that's why they charge $260. However I can buy USA Cyp WITHOUT insurance for half that.

Anyway, my insurance at first denied the script at Sams so the pharmacist called up my insurance and asked why. A few minutes later the pharmacist at Sams hands me a shiny new 10 ml of Watson Cyp for $15!

Optum RX is a scam, Sams Club rocks!

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nice....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

15 bucks is a killer price. I'll be checking with my local Sams for sure
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

So how much was it without insurance coverage?

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    So how much was it without insurance coverage?
    At Sams Club 10 ml is $123 without insurance, $15 with insurance.

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

U mad?

Rep Points

Damn helluva deal. I'd be paranoid if I ever went on trt, I feel like they might take it from us at any time or start charging a ridiculous amount of money.

They dont want us on that swole/higher quality of life status..

AG is my home

Rep Points

if i could get watson cyp for 15 i would run down the street naked with a syringe in my ass
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

i payed $8 for mine yesterday..it went up a dollar...cheap bastards...lol...Costco is the cheapest on just about anything...and you dot have to be a member...might check em out if you have one around..

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    At Sams Club 10 ml is $123 without insurance, $15 with insurance.
    wow
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION

Rep Points

$58.00 at costco with no insurance. Then i submit it as a medical claim and they cover it 100%. Go figure.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

Hell wallgreens/cvs with a good rx coupon drops it to around $40 if ur insurance wont cover it!

But man thats an awesome price for costco HI!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    wow
    exactly...

Rep Points

Hey bro are you serious right now I have a script but for 1 cc a month which is bullshit

Rep Points

If you don't mind me asking why did they deny you? My insurance denied me but doc just had to call. After that I was walking out of walgreens with my cyp for $10. I know without insurance it was $170.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jayroc View Post
    If you don't mind me asking why did they deny you? My insurance denied me but doc just had to call. After that I was walking out of walgreens with my cyp for $10. I know without insurance it was $170.
    If u dont get insurance to cover it u get a good rx coupon and it lowers it to around $43 per vial! Glad u got the doc to call! $10 is awesome but make sure he is on board to have u get a bottle a month, because if u dont they will charge u up to $20-$30 for ur next vial as it is based on how long it takes u to use 1 vial, they say $10 per vial IF its used within a month... I know because mine is the same cost as urs but it lasts 3 months at 100 mlg per week so my next vial will run me $30... Just so u know

Rep Points

I was lucky my primary set me up with an open minded endo/uro, 10ml once a month.

Thanks for the info I have a friend who pays out of pocket, I will pass it along.

Rep Points

Heavy I don't understand. You have insursnce why haven't you been going to cvs/Walgreens etc and just pick it up for 15$. Were they denieing the claim?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    i payed $8 for mine yesterday..it went up a dollar...cheap bastards...lol...Costco is the cheapest on just about anything...and you dot have to be a member...might check em out if you have one around..
    Where I live Costco USED to be the cheapest . As of 2014 they went up to $145.00 for 10ml /no ins , that's double what they charged in 2013 . I get mine at Walgreens $106.00 no ins , $17.00 with . Their price stayed the same . A friend got his at CVS About $85.00 no ins , it is a brand I haven't seen before from India made by SUN pharmaceuticals . Many meds have had obscene price increases as of Jan 2014 . Check your prices !

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Buy local....lol. support your local chemist slash meathead

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/crimson-pharma/ Emailforlist: crimsonpharma@gmai.com CRIMSON PHARMA HIGHEST QUALITY OILS, PRICING, AND SERVICE!
    spiny15
    IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    Heavy I don't understand. You have insursnce why haven't you been going to cvs/Walgreens etc and just pick it up for 15$. Were they denieing the claim?
    They wouldn't sell me a 10ml vial since my script calls for 4 ml per month. They didn't have 1 ml vials and would not give me the extra. Its insurance BS but thankfully this pharmacist pushed it through.

Rep Points

Wow only 4ml a month, jeez they really put a leash on it. It is easier to get norcos then to fill a test script

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just picked up my last trt script they gave me two 2ml vials.. egg? It's all about the money....or as heavy put it ins bs.....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by l69lou View Post
    Where I live Costco USED to be the cheapest . As of 2014 they went up to $145.00 for 10ml /no ins , that's double what they charged in 2013 . I get mine at Walgreens $106.00 no ins , $17.00 with . Their price stayed the same . A friend got his at CVS About $85.00 no ins , it is a brand I haven't seen before from India made by SUN pharmaceuticals . Many meds have had obscene price increases as of Jan 2014 . Check your prices !
    I believe watson is going to be branded by SUN now as they have merged

Rep Points

My script is for monthly and I'm going to get it changed to 10ml bottles so I can get it at Costco as I'm a member; $75 a month at Target now which is insane.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Hell wallgreens/cvs with a good rx coupon drops it to around $40 if ur insurance wont cover it!

But man thats an awesome price for costco HI!

i have used those goodrx coupons on some things before..only thing i found is some they honor the price some they dont..depending on the drug...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jayroc View Post
    most insurance companies require a PA or Echo its called from the Dr on schedule 3 drugs and some schedule 2..it basically prevents Dr shopping or using false scripts...kinda a safety net..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by l69lou View Post
    i dont use Costco cause my insurance requires us to use one pharm...but when my pharm has been out of my script i have gotten it a compound pharm for $60-80 depending on which carrier oil you choose...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    They wouldn't sell me a 10ml vial since my script calls for 4 ml per month. They didn't have 1 ml vials and would not give me the extra. Its insurance BS but thankfully this pharmacist pushed it through.
    Its funny You mention this, I was womdering how compays work. My 10ml Watson is 15$ and lasts me 10 weeks, my script for exemestane is 30 pills and lasts me a month and copay is also 15$. If my dr. Wrote a script for 90 pills of exemestane would that also be 15$ curious how they come up with the 15$ copay

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    Its funny You mention this, I was womdering how compays work. My 10ml Watson is 15$ and lasts me 10 weeks, my script for exemestane is 30 pills and lasts me a month and copay is also 15$. If my dr. Wrote a script for 90 pills of exemestane would that also be 15$ curious how they come up with the 15$ copay
    On the exemestane they will probably only give you 30 days worth thus you will end up paying $15 per month...Just a guess, but it seems like that is where things are headed. A 90 day script is becoming very hard to get. Where I work the "pharmacy advocate" who is employed by my lets say company, has to approve my test script??? Even though my urologist wrote it and knows I need it. I hope the pharmacy advocate is not having a bad day and says no next month. SO in other words the pharmacy advocate has all the power and can control over what you can or cannot get prescribed... I would like to speak my mind in a professional manner but at the same time have to tread lightly... Government has gotten way to involved with my personal medical history....