IronMagLabs.com

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Soujerz's OSTA-RX Log

Rep Points

Soujerz's OSTA-RX Log

Ok so HeavyIron and IronMagLabs was nice enough to send me a bottle of OSTA-RX to log for 30 days.

I am currently on HRT 200mg of TEST CYP 1x week and .5mg adex EOD (for some reason my awesome genetics make me produce estrogen above the norm). Only other supps are creatine mono, beta alanine and whey protein.

Today when i received my bottle in the mail i took 2 caps and went and did 20mins of abs, 20mins of HIIT cardio on the elliptical machine and 10 mins LISS walking on an incline, didn't notice anything but it was my first dose. My goals are to Maintain as much mass as possible as i lean out over the next 30 days doing a carb cycling diet with weekly to bi-weekly refeeds depending on how flat i am looking. I am currently at 6'3'' tall 249lbs. somewhere between 12%-15% B.F.

I am dosing the OSTA-RX at 1 cap 3x daily spread out AM, NOON, PM.

U mad?

Rep Points

Logging it as well, hope it works well for you!

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good luck bro....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

U mad?

Rep Points

no update?

Rep Points

Day 2: 4/6/14

So today i did 20 mins abs and 40 mins of cardio LISS in the AM, Took my dose first thing with some caffeine and yohimbine, not sure if its the OSTA but i could swear my calves were more vascular, nothing else noticed.

Then at night i went back and did ARMS, only had a preworkout meal of 50 grams egg whites, 60 grams oats cooked and 10 grams coconut oil, no preworkout, took my 3rd cap with that meal, had a really awesome workout arms were pumped the whole hour and endurance was great.

It was also a refeed day for me so i went high on carbs the whole day but the majority were post workout so not sure if the extra carbs or osta or a combo of both helped me have a great workout.

Rep Points

Day 3: 4/7/14

Today I went and did deadlifts, squats, leg press, and calves. My legs are my most genetically gifted body part, so i only have to train them once a week and they maintain size and i focus more on the first exercise deadlifts. Apparently i didn't eat enough carbs yesterday on my refeed because i didn't look filled out enough in the mirror, i'll need to add more carbs in an possibly switch to a less clean carb source, cookies, pancakes or what not. I had mostly white rice and red potatoes the day before. Vascularity seems to be better throughout the day. Nothing else noticeable with the OSTA-RX, maybe slight enhancement of libido.

Rep Points

Day 4: 4/8/14

Today i did cardio only in the AM empty stomach 40 mins LISS on the treadmill. Felt tired and run down the whole day only got 5 hours of sleep the night before. Not much noticed with the OSTA-RX here are a few pics to give you guys an idea of where i'm at.

Rep Points

Day 5: 4/9/14

So today i trained chest/shoulders

Had a great workout, started with machine press working up in sets of 10 to get blood into my muscles, last 3 sets were working sets. I don't know the weight but i was at the bottom of the stack so 10 x 260, 10 x 280, 10 x 300, I doubt the lbs are correct though. Then i did incline bench working up in sets of 8reps, so 135 x 8, 185 x 8, 225 x 8, 245 x 8, then last set was double drop set 275 x 5 (i had a spot and he assisted the last 2) then dropped to 225 x 6 (assist with last 2) then 135 x 8 (assist with the last 2) CHEST was super pumped. Then flat bench dumbbell press for sets of 12 so i just did 90lbs for 12 reps 3 sets really focusing on squeezing blood into the muscle. Then i did single arm machine flyes 4 with R arm 4 L arm back to 4 with R arm 4 L arm then back to 2 R arm 2 L arm, so 10 reps each arm basically just weird rep split up, superset with stretch pushup to failure, i put 2 benches next to each other and did pushups between. Chest was annihilated so i just did some delts since i feel doing chest exercises hits the delts pretty hard. I did single arm dumbbell lateral raises 4x10reps each arm 25lbs superset with standing single arm overhead press 45lbs, Then i finished with reverse pec deck rear delts 3 x 30 (yeah 30! my rear delts were surged with blood). Finished with 20 mins LISS cardio treadmill.

So the workout was awesome not sure if its the OSTA or just that i got good sleep and had 3 full meals and 1 shake before i trained that day. Whatever it was I had a blast with this workout. Tomorrow is Big Back Day workout will be first thing AM since i have work from 1pm - 8pm tomorrow.

Rep Points

Day 6: 4/10/14

Back

Today i woke up in the AM ate 50 grams of egg whites 60grams of cream of brown rice and 10 grams coconut oil, went and trained back an hour later. I started with plate loaded machine rows, single arm, started 1 x 45 for 8 reps, workout protocol called for working up in weight 8 reps only till i could only get 8 reps. Let me tell you i was strong as a bull today i got up to 5 45's for single arm row for 8 decided to do a triple drop set for the last set so i got 6 45's for single arm row for 5, dropped to 5 45's for 5, then 4 45's for 6 and was so happy with my strength said fuck it and did 3 45's for 8 one arm took a break then did the other arm (did this style the whole set so this exercise took about 20 mins), I was really strong normally i can barely get 5 plates for 3-4, i am gonna say the osta is helping with strength because everything else is the same. Next went to reverse facing mag bar pulldowns palms facing each other. Wanted to do more rep work focusing on the squeeze at full contraction and then also allowing my arms to fully extend to get a really good stretch in my scapula did 4 sets of 12 at 180 on the cable column. Next was shrugs in the smith machine but i do them single arm with my body parallel to the bar so i did the smith bar with 45 and a 10 on each side for 12 with each arm 4 sets. Then i finished with t-bar row machine, since this was my last exercise i only put on 2 45's and really focused on squeezing my middle traps and rear delts 4x 12. I was feeling so good before i left i went to the dumbbells and did a drop set of bent over rows, 130lbs for 7, then 100 x 5, 80 x 7. I was completely drained after this. So far the osta seems to be helping with strength more than anything between hitting 275 on incline bench and the 6 45 plates on machine rows. Tomorrow is abs/cardio. Then refeed/cheat meal saturday which i think i will do an upper body workout for with alternating sets. Bench/bent over row, shoulder press/dumbbell up right row barbell curl/seated tricep overhead extension. maybe throw in side laterals. So far i am really liking how strong i am on the osta-rx. I almost wish i wasn't dieting for the summer since i bet i could add some good muscle with this extra strength i am having but hopefully i can preserve all muscle and lose pure fat since strength is so good right now.

U mad?

Rep Points

I can tell my strength is coming along easier on it.