• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dorian Yates posts on FB that the Holocaust is fake.

IML Gear Cream!
Most history isn't a lie, its just full of omissions and very one sided. Luckily those who survived the Holocaust and the Allies who were first to see the atrocities got to give their account loud and clear.

I knew Dorian well over a decade ago. That's not the one I knew. He's obviously got something wrong in the head. My Grandfather was Army WWII, and he took a jar of gold (fillings) teeth off a nazi soldier. He sent it home, and I found it in a drawer as a kid. Anyone who denies what happened back then is a complete lunatic.

Given the chance, how many of you would still train with him?

I won't train with mentally ill people. Myself and a few others had a meal with him after an expo over a decade ago, and he didn't mention any nutty shit then. He was actually rather quiet, and reserved. Of course, we didn't ask how he felt about World War II. We were basically dragging tired, and talked about food more than anything else. He's obviously had some recent brain issues to come up with something like this. My Grandfather is long passed, but I wish I would have asked why he sent home that jar of teeth. I'd rather have a German machine gun, or something like that. Lol!

do you think someone hacked his facebook ? possibly iran ? haha

It's funny how nuts like this wait for many years to pass after the fact before making such ridiculous claims . If they had made them right after WW2 our fathers who had witnessed the carnage first hand would have shut them up . Or maybe that jewish guy I used to work with who had his nazi concentration camp number still tated on his wrist would have spoken up . To have someone I respect so much say this , well it breaks my heart . Why Dorian why ?

Dorian Yates should go to Iran, he would fit right in

Did Yates post that or just pass it on. Did he actually comment on it.

He's English so I assume he can say that, but in certain European countries one could go to jail for that.

As for the Holocaust, it did exist. The evidence is ample.

Has the Jewish community used it to advance the Zionist agenda? Absolutely.

Lots of non-Jews died in the concentration camps and many died from Typhus. The Holocaust is known as a Jewish persecution and was, but many others were included.

As for Yates, his opinions are his own business.

Lol Big Smoothy. Alway good to hear your Jewish perspective :)

what a fool. I suppose he thinks hitler was just saving the world.

It wasn't fake. Only the part about the death camps was fabricated. The part about the death camps was fabricated in order to justify the creation of the Jewish state of Israel. Hitler was heavy handed by forcefully relocating the Jews throughout Europe. But, he was ultimately just trying to create a strong united Europe. So, yes and no. There was persecution, but never a holocaust. Hitler could have created a strong united Europe to counter the spread of communism, prevented the cold was, and we would be far ahead in terms of science, medicine, and space exploration. Unfortunately, the Jews ha the clout, at the time, to paint him as a psychopath.

do you think someone hacked his facebook ? possibly iran ? haha
I was wondering the same thing, its not hard for someone to hack facebook, and then trash someones reputation. But if that was the case I would be screaming that at the top of my lungs the minute I found out this happened.

WOW..... crazy.....

I really like Dorian, in general, and I'm glad he is open minded to a number of things... but if that is really him then I think he is going off the deep end of conspiracy theories.

It wasn't fake. Only the part about the death camps was fabricated. The part about the death camps was fabricated in order to justify the creation of the Jewish state of Israel. Hitler was heavy handed by forcefully relocating the Jews throughout Europe. But, he was ultimately just trying to create a strong united Europe. So, yes and no. There was persecution, but never a holocaust. Hitler could have created a strong united Europe to counter the spread of communism, prevented the cold was, and we would be far ahead in terms of science, medicine, and space exploration. Unfortunately, the Jews ha the clout, at the time, to paint him as a psychopath.

lol 20+ million Russians killed alone, millions upon millions of other Europeans slaughtered.. sounds like a united Europe
pull your head outa your ass and read a book

IML Gear Cream!
He' has some good points. Hitler has been painted as a monster for the last 80 years. But, what he was actually doing was trying to neutralize the death grip that the kykes on Europe's economy at the time, which was causing unprecedented hyperinflation throughout Europe. Although most were simply relocated throughout Europe to break up the jews' control on the economy, the jews took advantage of the "persecution" in order to justify the creation of the illegitimate Jew stdfd grow, they start

nothing worse then a preachy ex addict whos just read mein kampf

^ Can't rep you again cube.

The only 2 good passible points that evil son of a bitch ever had was a new syringe and that point on the top of his head!

He' has some good points. Hitler has been painted as a monster for the last 80 years. But, what he was actually doing was trying to neutralize the death grip that the kykes on Europe's economy at the time, which was causing unprecedented hyperinflation throughout Europe. Although most were simply relocated throughout Europe to break up the jews' control on the economy, the jews took advantage of the "persecution" in order to justify the creation of the illegitimate Jew stdfd grow, they start

WTF. only an imbecile would write such garbage.

what he was actually doing was trying to neutralize the death grip that the kykes on Europe's economy at the time

I think when you use the term "kyke" you kind of kill your messages supposed legitimacy.

I think when you use the term "kyke" you kind of kill your messages supposed legitimacy.

I think his swastika avatar killed it way before the Kyke remark bro. Looks like someone made him change it up lol. And to the rest of the peeps who cares what Dorians opinions are... he lifts weights for a living he's not in charge of foreign relations or anything or runnin for govna....:owned:

Those poor, Talmudic, non-semitic khazarian mongols and their non-deceptive peaceful ways. Why is erryone always picking on them and denying that the state of Israel is legitimate? I mean...its not like they have the 4th largest nuclear arsenal on the planet. Its not like they believe Mary was a whore and Jesus is burning in hell in his own excrement. (even though the Koran sees mary as the most righteous woman in the Islamic tradition and Jesus as a prophet) i mean, its not like they see everyone as Goyim, akin to cattle and beasts of burden put here to serve them. Its not like they reside in an apartheid state and systematically kill their true semitic neighbors (who actually have a bloodline connection to the ancient hebrews) with white phosphorus and D.U. Its not like Israel is the most racist state on the planet yet they push the "race doesnt exist" nonsense agenda here in the states via proxy mossad agents, aka the media. Its not like they have a devious agenda or used the holocaust to create the zionist state of Is-real-hell. Its not like there is evidence clearly showing Israels involvement in 9/11. Wait they did? There is? wtf..no way. Cant be.

Last edited:
:daydream:

I mean...its not like they have the 4th largest nuclear arsenal on the planet

Yeah stop hatin on those non-deceptive peaceful Jews. They are way down the list with the 6th largest nuclear arsenal on the planet.:wacko:

Guy has a skinhead tattoo on his forearm, kinda expect him to be racist, just sayn

Back