IronMagLabs.com


Osta-RX Log

Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Osta-RX Log

  1. #1
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Thumbs up Osta-RX Log

    I have to give a shout out to Heavy Iron for giving me this opportunity to log one of IronMagLabs great products. This will be my first log and will officially start tomorrow, for now I will give you my stats, current workout routine and supplements I am on.

    1. 6'-2", 225lbs, 14.7% BF, and am 43 years young.

    2. I work 2 days on 2 days off (shift work) so my workouts will be on days off. I like to keep my training simple but very intense, variations are adding some drop sets here and their, some 21's for arms and some negatives to really break those muscles down.

    3. TRT(200mg/wk), Fish oil, CoQ10, MSM, Hawthorne, multi vitamin and slow release (casein) protein shake twice a day. Diet is pretty clean could be better but for now not going to go into any ratios or macro's.

    Wooohh..So far so good !!! I will do my best to post on all my workout days and let all you guys and gals know how this product performs... Oh yeah I am going to start with 2 caps per day and go from there....see yah soooonnn....



    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  2. #2
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Hey guys,

    Been taking Osta for 2 days 2 caps each day, I did not get to the gym yesterday, but hit it hard today.
    Worked chest and arms today, not my normal routine just what I felt like doing.

    1. First thing I noticed are the pumps are insane even after only two days of being on the product. My regular pre-workout is nitric-flood and some creatine. Well today only the Osta and the pumps were legit and awesome not a placebo effect. Also the pumps were different, I cannot really explain it yet, but they were real... I liked it alot..

    Its seems like I am sweating a little more which is fine, I just hope I do not sweat at night. Also a little warning, I had a few cups of coffee this morning and that was an amateur mistake on my part, just starting to calm down now. I think I will eliminate my coffee intake while running this log.

    2. I thought I would also mention mood feels stable no lethargy or anxiety. To early yet to really say much more but I have a feeling this is going to become a pretty good ride after about day 10-14.
    I am also taking BCAA's during workout, I believe I mentioned that in my first post, it really gives you nice clean energy. I will get some pics up in the near future, this will be the first time on the forum.
    If you guys or gals have any questions please feel free to ask away, so far so good.... Also hope to jump it to 3 caps a day next week. I always ere on the side of caution when trying something new...
    Last edited by sneedham; 04-07-2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: need more info
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  3. #3
    Super Human
    1HungLo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Points
    308494194

    Cool bro, good start, looking forward to following along.

  4. #4
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Day #3

    Workout

    Back Today
    1. Cable pull downs
    2. T-bar rows
    3. Pull up w/bw
    4. Rack pulls

    Took 2 caps 2 hrs before workout and look out, hit back hard and felt like I could keep going.

    Comments

    I can say that I felt warmer during my workout and after, pumps again were crazy, and libido is up. I probably will not take 2 caps before a workout again because I actually had some nice back pumps, those really are uncomfortable. Osta RX is the real deal!!! I also noticed BP was up a little, probably due to taking 2 caps at once. I cannot wait for this SARM to kick in fully. Oh and I noticed I am going to the bathroom a lot more. Like I am getting rid of more water? This concerns me a little.....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    mattsilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    36050600

    BP is a weird thing. Some things affect mine that dont affect others and vice versa. Ostarine isnt supposed to affect it if I remember correctly. Maybe you were stressed or took in alot of sodium?

  6. #6
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Good point..

    This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  7. #7
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Day #5-6

    Day #5 Workout
    20 min Cardio HIIT
    RKC Planks suggested by Bigjim5..I believe I have a muscle imbalance because I always get low back pain on the left side just above glute..
    5 high rep sets leg curl/ext
    5 high rep sets leg press
    2 sets smith machine squats to finish off legs
    3 sets donkey calf
    3 sets seated calf

    Day #6 Workout
    20 Min HIIT
    BB bench 5 sets up to 315lbs
    Incline BB 3 sets
    Cable flies 3 sets
    Tri pushdowns 3 sets
    Skull crushers 3 sets
    Finished with Kick backs 3 sets

    Comments

    Two caps one in am and one before workout both days. Strength is staying the same which is great for me because I have been off a small blast of 600mg test for over three weeks. Pumps are still very strong and dry. Libido good, BP still a little elevated but manageable.
    I am still losing too much water and have had pretty bad diarrhea and gas. My wife said she felt like she was sleeping in a septic tank with a snoring walrus...lol..My physique looks better (dryer) and the mirror says I look a little bigger.
    I do have to say if the diarrhea stays with me I might have to discontinue my log. I am hoping it will subside. So far the positive side effects trump the bad. Like I said from the start I am a straight shooter and will give everyone my honest review of this product.
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  8. #8
    Team RamRod
    MODERATOR
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Osta-RX Log

    Is it 2 days on, 2 off, 2 nights, 2 off?

  9. #9
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    2 on, 2 off.. That's one of the worst shift schedules I've ever heard of.
    Yeah its not the best, but I look at it as I go to work thur and then its my fri...Yeah I do work for county/gov, need I say more?
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    mattsilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    36050600

    Did you up your fish oil intake? When I do, it gives me bad gas as well

  11. #11
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Is it 2 days on, 2 off, 2 nights, 2 off?
    Just days...see not so bad bro..

    This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  12. #12
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    Did you up your fish oil intake? When I do, it gives me bad gas as well
    No I didn't? I am taking a protein isolate that could be the culprit?

    This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  13. #13
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    589654572

    Sucks to hear about the shits. Could be a bug? I just got over something similar but I got it from my gf, she was throwing up as well. Luckily I didnt get that.

  14. #14
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Sucks to hear about the shits. Could be a bug? I just got over something similar but I got it from my gf, she was throwing up as well. Luckily I didnt get that.
    LOL.. yeah no fun...

    This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  15. #15
    Super Human
    1HungLo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Points
    308494194

    May have to try including some BRAT diet food to help get rid of the shits: bananas, rice, applesauce and toast.

  16. #16
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HungLo View Post
    May have to try including some BRAT diet food to help get rid of the shits: bananas, rice, applesauce and toast.
    Will do....thanks hunglo..

    This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  17. #17
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    284
    Rep Points
    33588275

    Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    LOL.. yeah no fun...

    This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    I've been gassy since being on the OSTA RX. Hmmmmm....

  18. #18
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    284
    Rep Points
    33588275

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HungLo View Post
    May have to try including some BRAT diet food to help get rid of the shits: bananas, rice, applesauce and toast.
    You sound like my Mother in Law, and she is a nurse. It's good advice though from the one that hangs down low!

  19. #19
    Registered User
    mattsilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    36050600

    Quote Originally Posted by heady muscle View Post
    I've been gassy since being on the OSTA RX. Hmmmmm....
    The wife(asilf1127) says shes not gassy on it, so its most likely diet or stomach bug related. Just my .02 though...

  20. #20
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    284
    Rep Points
    33588275

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    The wife(asilf1127) says shes not gassy on it, so its most likely diet or stomach bug related. Just my .02 though...
    good too know, thanks. alot of shit going around at my office, hard to what is what.

  21. #21
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    I will be updating my log this monday, just got home from work....Yeah and I had some bananas and my favorite cottage cheese mixed with apple sauce...
    Last edited by sneedham; 04-12-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Bad grammar
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  22. #22
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    Not quite half way into my log and I hurt my lower back, went to DR yesterday and had X-rays taken. The DR commented that he saw a slight compression at the lowest disc just above tailbone but the radiologist has to look at them to confirm. Anyway, because I have had this same back injury three times (first time I was literally crawling) DR wants me to go through some physical therapy. I agreed because this has to be a muscle imbalance or just a weak spot for me and I want to correct it before it is to late. He put me on Tramadol (for pain non-narcotic), Meloxicam (anti-inflammatory), and Cyclobenzaprine (muscle spasms). I believe I probably brought this issue on myself due to improper form, all I hope for now is a quick recovery and to learn from my mistakes....
    Bad news is I will be out of the gym for a little bit and am going to have to stop my log. I apologize to Heavy Iron and everyone who was following but my health (back) has to come first. Not being able to workout is the worst part of all. I will bounce back and continue my journey to GREATNESS...lol

    Conclusion of Osta-RX

    1. Did not lose any strength while only on TRT test.
    2. Body composition started to look harder and dryer.
    3. Did not notice any lethargy which was my main concern going into this. Orals almost always do this to me. Also, no blood pressure issues which is awesome.
    4. Libido was very solid, actually got better while taking Osta-RX.
    5. Made sure to drink plenty of water, and had taurine on hand because I did experience some back pumps. That confirmed that Osta-RX was the real deal.
    6. I would recommend this product for the beginner and advanced. I can also say it would be great to use while coming off of a cycle...

    One last shout out to IRONMAGLABS for giving me this opportunity!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  23. #23
    Registered User
    mattsilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    36050600

    Sorry to hear that, get better soon. The gym will always be there, health first!!

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Lehigh Valley
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    2166089

    Ahhh!!! Noooo! Injuries are terrible but I'm so glad to see you're smart about it and know your limit. I hope for a speedy recovery!!

  25. #25
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    284
    Rep Points
    33588275

    Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    Not quite half way into my log and I hurt my lower back, went to DR yesterday and had X-rays taken. The DR commented that he saw a slight compression at the lowest disc just above tailbone but the radiologist has to look at them to confirm. Anyway, because I have had this same back injury three times (first time I was literally crawling) DR wants me to go through some physical therapy. I agreed because this has to be a muscle imbalance or just a weak spot for me and I want to correct it before it is to late. He put me on Tramadol (for pain non-narcotic), Meloxicam (anti-inflammatory), and Cyclobenzaprine (muscle spasms). I believe I probably brought this issue on myself due to improper form, all I hope for now is a quick recovery and to learn from my mistakes....
    Bad news is I will be out of the gym for a little bit and am going to have to stop my log. I apologize to Heavy Iron and everyone who was following but my health (back) has to come first. Not being able to workout is the worst part of all. I will bounce back and continue my journey to GREATNESS...lol

    Conclusion of Osta-RX

    1. Did not lose any strength while only on TRT test.
    2. Body composition started to look harder and dryer.
    3. Did not notice any lethargy which was my main concern going into this. Orals almost always do this to me. Also, no blood pressure issues which is awesome.
    4. Libido was very solid, actually got better while taking Osta-RX.
    5. Made sure to drink plenty of water, and had taurine on hand because I did experience some back pumps. That confirmed that Osta-RX was the real deal.
    6. I would recommend this product for the beginner and advanced. I can also say it would be great to use while coming off of a cycle...

    One last shout out to IRONMAGLABS for giving me this opportunity!!!!!

    NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Oh man, that's a bummer! Sorry to hear that. Stay and touch and keep us posted on how your healing process goes. Damn.
    Good health to you my friend!

  26. #26
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    473429634

    A big thank you to everyone, I hope to be back in the gym in a week or two.....

    This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  27. #27
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    589654572

    Sucks to hear about the injury man, get better!

Similar Threads

  1. OSTA-RX Log
    By Intense in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:19 PM
  2. Osta rx
    By gamma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 04:31 PM
  3. Osta Rx + Test? High dose Osta?
    By Calves of Steel in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 10:36 AM
  4. JWA's OSTA Rx Log
    By jwa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 01:37 PM
  5. Osta Rx & hrt
    By 07bobber in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->