Domestic Supply

Alpha-Pharma plus other gear from India.

Hybrid View

Rep Points

Alpha-Pharma plus other gear from India.

I was the first guy to get Alpha-Pharma in the whole USA. I got it from a now retired source who lived in Mumbai and was one of the founders of Alpha-Pharma. He also sold other Human grade gear. Everything in this picture is 100% real authentic AAS. There is some Jinan Trenax wich is hard to find tren these days,there are some real German remedies testoviron amps, have some real Organon Infar sustanon, AP-Parabolin, Ap-sust,AP everything-LOL. I must say I have been preaching how great Alpha-Pharma was since late 2005. I was there from the start and I still believe in this company. I know some jealous guys are counterfeiting AP these days but that always happens when a company gets successful. Everything in this picture is from the main guy in mUmbai and like I said everything is 100% authetic.

I guess I can't post pictures but here is a link. Gald people can find Alpha-Pharma Domestic. I do not sell AAS just a old picture I have saved, This picture was taken 2 years ago.
    Last edited by murf23; 04-06-2014 at 11:37 AM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I agree with every you said . And you can post pics . I deleted the link and would prefer you post the pics instead .

Thank you bro

Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com