• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Help: Major PIP/swelling test 250/tren 150

Jason785

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Using gp test/tren E blend since last week. Total is 400mg/ml, as tittle says 250test/150tren.

Timeline:

Tues- first pin to quad. No pain right after. Lifted chest in the gym.

Wed- getting a little hard to walk from pain but not unbearable. This has happened with test e before so no concerns. Back day goes very well

Thurs pm- pinned my left delt. I've pinned delta before but feel like this time I went a little further forward than usual and only inserted the 25g needle about .75". Got a little light headed and nauseous during the inject so immediately pulled out after pushing and began to massage area (maybe I seeped some gear out). Later that night I had the usual delt soreness I get which is uncomfortable but manageable.

Friday- feeling better, delt pain is going down/ feel like it will be 100% by tomorrow. I do another chest workout bc my leg is still almost immobile. By the end of chest workout I notice my delt has become swollen and very firm. It was a little painful during the workout but I pushed through. Also has become red from front of delt down through upper bicep. Develop a bad fever at night.

Sat- delt is extremely painful. Still can move and flex arm with discomfort but the front third of delt and upper 3rd of bicep are red and very firm. No visible swelling just very firm to touch. Leg is starting to get better. Fever is down during the day but returns mildly at night. Taking lots of vitamin c, zinc, Advil etc...

Today- wake up without a fever but aching neck (prob from past 3 nights of awkward sleep positions from the shoulder). Still have a minor headache but day/night difference from yesterday. Leg is mobile again, only very slight pain but mostly. Shoulder is slightly more flexible but still very firm and red.

Any thoughts on what happened here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also forgot to mention the major pain in the delt/bicep developed after the chest workout. There was no swelling before.

renyseny.jpg

Vs

pyrybyra.jpg

Man I don't know but if it's causing that kind of reaction everywhere you pin then I'd be thinking it's bad/infected gear. I had to have surgery on my quad in December due to infected gear.

Enanthate. I had the same pain in my quads starting a cycle before and in shoulders. The new part is the redness and swelling.

sounds like it could be an allergic reaction . Find out the carrier oil and whether they were brewed with ethyl oleate . I have no prob with EO but a lot of guys do, its quite common to cause a reaction.

Although it is not the mixed type, I am using gp test e and tren e right now (also got some gp mast in there). The first time Id pin a muscle on this cycle it would get pretty fricken sore. Massages, heatpads and hot showers fixed it right up. I get less sore each time, now its to the point that I can inject massage it for maybe 30 seconds and never think about it again. Its like the muscles freak out until they realize its liquid awsomeness getting pinned then they get used to it.

Fever is back tonight although I felt fine today. Left bicep is swollen red and firm from the bottom edge of delt to 3/4 way down. It's hot but the rest of my body is too from fever. Took .25 Arimidex as I hear estrogen fluctuations can cause test flu.

Might also try splitting up tomorrow's dose into .5ml in glute and another .5 in quad

IML Gear Cream!
Are you swabbing the needle tip with alcohol?? If so, I ran into that problem a while back. I was using the alcohol swab on needle tip and it cause my delt to get a little puffy, red, and very itchy/annoying. I stopped using alcohol on needle tip to see if that would help. It instantly stopped happening when I pinned. Good luck man.

Didn't think about allergic reaction. Will try Benadryl tomorrow evening to see if symptoms react.

Would negative reactions to the mix go away over time or should I be falling back to test only which I've used before. The current mix is GP which seems to be GTG

Make sure you get enough penetration with the needle. What length are you using?

Used 1" on delt but only inserted about .5-.75 inch

Full inch on quad which is feeling fine now

Used 1" on delt but only inserted about .5-.75 inch

1" needle is good just make sure you bury it all the way in. I would venture to say your gear has too much solvent which is causing the pain.

Would splitting the doses in half to different sites help this?

All you can do is try it. You could also cut it with some sterile gso.

800mg ipuprofen followed by 400mg every 6-8 hours...
Use hot then cold compression on area
DO NOT ever massage it...EVER....

The quad pin is well a quad pin with a mg/ml ratio that should be painful...

The delt you missed the muscle or most of it...so the gear gets between the fascia and skin and cause a infection(sterile abscess)...its just going with gravity...down your arm...had a few of these...method I posted above should fix the problem in a few days...if you have any levaquin that will zap it quicker...but prob not needed...

Reason it hasn't formed into a ball or knot...is because the white blood cells aren't getting to it cause it between the two areas..

I doubt the gesr is dirty...its just dosed to high per mg and your injection wasn't the greatest....

Keep us Posted...and DO NOT massage it.

800mg ipuprofen followed by 400mg every 6-8 hours...
Use hot then cold compression on area
DO NOT ever massage it...EVER....

The quad pin is well a quad pin with a mg/ml ratio that should be painful...

The delt you missed the muscle or most of it...so the gear gets between the fascia and skin and cause a infection(sterile abscess)...its just going with gravity...down your arm...had a few of these...method I posted above should fix the problem in a few days...if you have any levaquin that will zap it quicker...but prob not needed...

Reason it hasn't formed into a ball or knot...is because the white blood cells aren't getting to it cause it between the two areas..

I doubt the gesr is dirty...its just dosed to high per mg and your injection wasn't the greatest....

Keep us Posted...and DO NOT massage it.

I appreciate it. Will do the above. Any reason I would need to have it drained. It's been 48 hours now and while it hasn't gotten much worse it also hasn't gotten much better. Kinda looks like a bad sunburn

IML Gear Cream!
Are you swabbing the needle tip with alcohol?? If so, I ran into that problem a while back. I was using the alcohol swab on needle tip and it cause my delt to get a little puffy, red, and very itchy/annoying. I stopped using alcohol on needle tip to see if that would help. It instantly stopped happening when I pinned. Good luck man.

43020700.jpg

I appreciate it. Will do the above. Any reason I would need to have it drained. It's been 48 hours now and while it hasn't gotten much worse it also hasn't gotten much better. Kinda looks like a bad sunburn

This might sound a little differant but take a marker and draw a line around the outside of the redness if the redness goes outside of the line you now it is getting worse if it does not you can have some peace of mind that it is getting better. I had an infection and went to DR and that is what he did, and I noticed it getting better without a doubt because it was getting smaller. Make sense?

1" needle is good just make sure you bury it all the way in. I would venture to say your gear has too much solvent which is causing the pain.

Would 1/2" needle cause such pain and redness? I pinned both delts with 1/2", they are swollen and I can't sleep on the sides. But I pinned right quad but no pain no swollen.

Would 1/2" needle cause such pain and redness? I pinned both delts with 1/2", they are swollen and I can't sleep on the sides. But I pinned right quad but no pain no swollen.

Listen to Bigmoe65,
Go with a 1" needle for sure in delts. I personally do a 1-1/2" in quads, reason is because you want to get the man juice deep in the muscle.....

Main question is now if I should split up my dose in a hour into 2 locations

I go 5/8- 1" max on everything and have NO problems ever... Cut it with filteres GSO at a 1:1 ratio or just buy lower dosed gear and you'll be just fine. It could be high BA content that is burning... S2H is a fucking genius and has more experience than most anyone else around here IMO so listen to him. and if you want to know how to land the big bitches he has some exp there too.

Good luck brother

The good news in all this is between upping my carbs after a cut, adding creatine and now 8 days into the mix I've shot up from 201->212lb. Might be a lot of water weight added but always fun to see a new max weight.

I've heard tren causing skin to appear sunburned in general. Almost looks like I've spent a day at the pool all the time now. Could this be fever or is it tren starting to work into my system?

I pin delts with a 1/2" no problem using my script test, but if i pin a short ester and some of it gets between the muscle and skin layer it hurts for a few days and gets red.

There isnt anything to drain as of now...draining is required when the infection is surrounded by cells and enzymes to protect your body from the infection....so it balls or knots up....as the body continues to fight the infection it can contain it and it may not in the case of septic abscess....if it doesnt get better doing what I suggested or gets worse see a doc...they will prescribe levaquin...that normally does the trick....I have had 3 drained .....1 septic and 2 sterile...one I did myself..not advised....imo your not that position now...

Back