• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

100ML Asia Pharma Testosterone only 700$! limited offer!

you didnt read my paragraph I said I clearly posted it meaning ya I got a letter

you didnt read my paragraph I said I clearly posted it meaning ya I got a letter

so it got seized....so your saying WP intentionally got your pack seized because it had the most costly items in it??...you need to slow down and rethink your approach here...that means stop complaining and trashing WP cause it got seized..

3 more days for this -last time offer asia pharma 100ml only 700$

to be honest for now NOBODAY take it!

Wp

Blackmail? Scammer? Block me? Buddy 1700$ isnt lil money 5 anavars 1 winstrol ive had 3 otehr members tell me same thing u send them half the stuff first and most expensive you bs and tell em as I say its already send. As you said you dont care about customers cause you have others that spend 4000$ a month with you very professional

He always sends stuff in multiple packs. Most of my orders have ben split between 2-4 packs. The packs don't all come on the same day. Some packs have come over 10 days later than the first, if they get held up along the way.

...and cut the shit with the heresay. WP is well known to send orders in multiple packs because it cuts down on the chance of seizure. In addition, not all items always come from the same place. I have recuieved many orders from WP over the years and this is the way it always goes. Every single time he has told me a particular product has been sent, it has always eventually shows up. I have never experienced anything like what you're saying because quite frankly, its an empty accusation with no baiss in reality. If people can't handle an order being seized without attacking the sposnor, then they shouldn't be ordering from that sponsor. It's that simple.'

Last edited:
so it got seized....so your saying WP intentionally got your pack seized because it had the most costly items in it??...you need to slow down and rethink your approach here...that means stop complaining and trashing WP cause it got seized..

I agree. I can understand being pissed because a pack was seized, but this accusation doesn't even make sense. Actually it is about the most retarded accusation I have ever seen thrown at a sponsor.

Bro, you're usually not like this, but your behavior is out of line. This accusation of yours is completely nonsensical. Like I said above, anyone would be pissed about losing an order due to seizure, especially an expensive order, but this doesn't have a damn thing to do with the sponsor. He even re-sent the order. What else can he do--continue re-sending indefinitely? This is the risk one takes when placing these kind of orders. It sucks when something like that happens but you don't start throwing trash at sponsors just because your pissed.

imo best way to sell you current or future offers is to make per example group ordres 5-6 persons which are interested to buy it, this is how it works on french bb boards.

can we find couple of persons who are interested for this offer and we split costs ??

if i am honest ..nobody buy and even ask! Cant understand it..really..
All know gear is best of the best and price is mad and nobody even ask..buy 0!

Back