• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

100ML Asia Pharma Testosterone only 700$! limited offer!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear friends, you can get 10 x 10ml Asia Pharma testosterone vials for only 700$...

http://world-pharma.in/catalogue/13187/asia_pharma

Be smart and don't wait and order now and save big money..don't talk too much..JUST BUY AND SAVE MONEY!

OFFER END AFTER 6 DAYS IN FRIDAY!

BEST-REGARDS
http://world-pharma.in/catalogue/13187/asia_pharma
WP

Here is video how Asia pharma GMP gear made..its FDA Thai approved..for all how dont know how good is that brand..old guru guys know a lot about quality..;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2holuskeZ-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1S8lmy72DM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6HyMy_zTYQ

admin-mods if i will make 10 kits sale....i will donate 50 vials 10ml asia pharma testosterone to forum for some transformation or summer contests! ;)

Cool video--proof AP is not your typical UGL-made gear.

Aweosme gear for sure would be more better if customers received everything and not expensive gear going missing. Wp as I say I send one time yaya

guys don't forget if i will get 10 orders ,i will donate 50 x 10ml vials to forum!!! ;) did any other sponsor did it ever..extra 50 vials donate ;)

No BS...I'm running AP right now...smooth as silk...$700 for 10 vials is a very good price for quality...

Somebody buy 10 kits....so the freebies can go out....

IML Gear Cream!
No BS...I'm running AP right now...smooth as silk...$700 for 10 vials is a very good price for quality...

Somebody buy 10 kits....so the freebies can go out....

Yes, it is. I have never had a single issue with ANY AP products...no bullshit...and when I say no problems, I mean no problems at all, in any area.

Haha trust man I spend 3700$ fucking got ripped off on the most expensive gear Anavar. Currently running test tren amazing stuff but anyone ordering dont do big orders il never make the mistake

Haha trust man I spend 3700$ fucking got ripped off on the most expensive gear Anavar. Currently running test tren amazing stuff but anyone ordering dont do big orders il never make the mistake

If true that really sucks

X2

Wow bro..that's quite the operation. Thanks for putting that up. Definitely passes the "eye" test. A lot of supposed pharm grade stuff is fake. For someone like myself, those videos are just reassurance that even though your prices are much higher, it will be worth every cent.

Wow bro..that's quite the operation. Thanks for putting that up. Definitely passes the "eye" test. A lot of supposed pharm grade stuff is fake. For someone like myself, those videos are just reassurance that even though your prices are much higher, it will be worth every cent.

His prices aren't "much higher", I've seen test E go for $80, let alone the prices on other compounds.

This is a steal.

Warrior

Afg, to tell you one more time again..i sent it and also resent it before you even got letter since you call me scammer and now you call me again scammer even you got letter and have proff i sent it even you call me scammer..and now you call me again scammer and blackmail me over pm..WTF ..admin and mods this guy need to be banned from forum he blackmail sponsor that stay here over 4 years!!! do something finally with guys who try to scam and blackmail sponsors!!!!!

Oh so WP did send and you got letter ,,,Not WP's fault . He always delivers

High-quality of products at those prices its more than great offer; this is usually happens when you buy cheap products with insufficient quality controls.

Attachments

• low quality.jpg
    low quality.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 35
High-quality of products at those prices its more than great offer; this is usually happens when you buy cheap products with insufficient quality controls.

but its cheap..most important today..got it CHEAP! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
this is more than good offer for such a quality gear like asia pharma

Blackmail? Scammer? Block me? Buddy 1700$ isnt lil money 5 anavars 1 winstrol ive had 3 otehr members tell me same thing u send them half the stuff first and most expensive you bs and tell em as I say its already send. As you said you dont care about customers cause you have others that spend 4000$ a month with you very professional

Blackmail? Scammer? Block me? Buddy 1700$ isnt lil money 5 anavars 1 winstrol ive had 3 otehr members tell me same thing u send them half the stuff first and most expensive you bs and tell em as I say its already send. As you said you dont care about customers cause you have others that spend 4000$ a month with you very professional

again..what i did wrong,your gear got sized and i resend it..what i did wrong..am i custom ?

Aweosme gear for sure would be more better if customers received everything and not expensive gear going missing. Wp as I say I send one time yaya

Did you get a siezure letter?

Did you get a siezure letter?x2

why each WP offer thread is highjacked; can some of the mods delete those stupid remarks...

Indeed I did even openly posted it and he removed it. Just doesnt make sense to receive everything a day apart and been over 2 months still didnt get anything besides the seizure letter meaning he tried pulling a fast one or 'his pharmacy forgot to ship me 5 vars 1 winny'

listen to me real clear^^^^DID YOU GET A SEIZURE LETTER?

Back