• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle advice

MasterAB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 34, 6'6 250 pounds. 14% body fat. I've lifted 5 times a week for 1.5 years. Always been active, sports, etc. I have a good diet. Eating 6 planned meals per day. My current plan has me doing 20 minutes of cardio 3-4 times per week.

I'm looking to put on quality muscle without bloating and puffiness. I have taken one cycle of EQ in the past. I got stronger a bit but nothing major. At that point I decided to take the time and read and gain good information.

I have found what looks to be a quality source/list and i feel like my diet and program is ready.

I need good advice to guide me properly. Keeping it simple without some crazy stack. I am interested to make sure I do the pct properly and learn a bit more about that.

What would be the best gear for me?

Thanks for the help and once I see what's posted I'll add a few more questions.

AB

Oh, my goal is to with time compete in a show, most likely physique.

Honestly, if someone has done "enough" research as they claim...then their is no need for this type of thread. 5 minutes of research (if not less) lets you know what your first cycle should be.

Rambo, I don't remember seeing that I said I've done "enough" research. That's why I'm here. To learn.

Sorry, didnt mean to come off like an ass but theres at least 1 thread a day like this. Regardless, like what warrior linked...start with the stickies then do your own research. You'll be better off researching stuff yourself in the long run anyway.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You'll be better off researching stuff yourself in the long run anyway.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

^^^ this.

You should really know how these drugs and hormones work and why we take them. I'm not saying you need a medical degree in AAS, but a solid understanding of the basics.

Plus read up on proper sterile procedures, intramuscular injection, and proper pinning technique.

Warrior

Back