• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle advise

Wayner845

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys ,
started my first cycle this was my first dose yesterday.
first week 200mg increasing to 400mg t enanthate on week 2 and deca 200mg increasing to 400mg for weeks 2&3 then back to 200 .The thing is I have now decided to drop the deca and just do the t enanthate from now on going to 400mg till the 7 week then 200mg for the last week then clomid pct starting at 10 weeks .
Along side the t enanthate from week three taking proviron 25mg tab and nolvadex 10mg tab a day
on alternating weeks till the end of week 8.
Is it ok to discontinue the deca after one 200mg dose and just continue on T Enanthate ,should I adjust the dose of enanthate to 500mg taken as 250mg twice a week .
Is the proviron 25mg and Nolvadex 10mg sufficient starting at week 3 alternating proviron week three and Nolvadex week 4 and so on till week 8 finishes.
Is the clomid 50 mg ok for Pct

I am 45years old been training all my life.
i am 5ft 8inch 72kg 13% body fat .
Ive dropped the deca after reading how harsh it can be .

Please be gentle guys.

Idk where you got the idea to complicate the living shit out of this.

Run test at 400mgs or 500mgs a week, and run an AI as needed. If you dont understand this I suggest you stop everything you are doing and Research! Read the stickies all the info is there.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

This cycle wasn't my idea it is a beginner cycle from at least three different what I've been told are reputable retailers/sources ,it's because I've been reading the stickies I'd decided to change things .

So your first cycle wasnt your idea? No offense man but if your going to run around just doing what your told by someone else you will run into big problems.

Look I was just after some advice.
Like I said its a beginner cycle supposedly designed for beginners from the uk's biggest online retailer ,me being a beginner an all .

Test only first time out see how you react if you add more than one substance you don't know which is causing issues if they come up. My first run was 500 test e per week 12 weeks total and made some great gains. Make sure your PCT is correct read the sticky's plenty info in there. Also do not start your cycle until you have EVERYTHING NEEDED INCLUDING PCT!!!

Test only first time out see how you react if you add more than one substance you don't know which is causing issues if they come up. My first run was 500 test e per week 12 weeks total and made some great gains. Make sure your PCT is correct read the sticky's plenty info in there. Also do not start your cycle until you have EVERYTHING NEEDED INCLUDING PCT!!!

Agreed. Keep it simple -- just test, with all of your ancillaries... and eat. A lot.

Cheers guys,
thanks for all the info and flaming lol.
my cycle now is
10-12 wks 500 test e accompanied with adex eod or e3rd
1000 iu HCG wkly

PCT clomid nolva at recommended doses and timescales.

I have on hand
proviron also and I am looking into getting some aromasin but having difficulty here in uk .

I know people are gona suggest variations but after reading everything I could find recenclty there is a lot of different opinions especially on ai and serms. Anyway this is what I'm going to try and see how it goes ,with everything else on hand should I need them.

I'd just like to re iterate the cycle explained at the beginning was supposedly a perfect ready made beginner cycle from a supposedly reputable seller I didn't come up with it myself, it doesn't seem complicated at all to me but yes I completely understand now it's definately not for a beginner .

Once again guys thanks for the input and if anyone is interested I will let you know how I get on .

Take Care Guys.

Glad to see you doing it right man.

Back