So, I emailed C&C to ask if TNT was available for an order I just placed because it's showing out of stock on the website, when yesterday it was in stock. I wanted to be sure it was going to be with my order before I sent payment. I sent a short, to the point email, with a very simple question; "Will the TNT be available for my order". Now... This is the response I was given direct from Clean and Clear...:

"these question are crazy if you order from me order im not here to hold hands idc about you beening burned if you want me to cancel i will only question that matter you have till tonight to update order"

I've been in this game for 12+ years now, and I have NEVER had a sponsor talk to me like that. Why? Because I'm not some snotty ass kid who wants his gear right NOW and has no fucking clue what he's doing. On top of that I am always appreciative of services and am gentleman enough to never forget to let the sponsor know that. I asked a simple question and this is how C&C likes to treat his customers. I don't like Halo and Tren Base that much. There are a lot of inappropriate things I want to say right now and it is taking all my will power to not say them. But you can consider my order cancelled. I will never order from this sponsor even if someone paid me to try him out again. "Hold my hand" huh? ... You finish the sentiment...