Clean & Clear Labs

The REAL C&C

Thread: The REAL C&C

I pooped today...

Rep Points

Angry The REAL C&C

So, I emailed C&C to ask if TNT was available for an order I just placed because it's showing out of stock on the website, when yesterday it was in stock. I wanted to be sure it was going to be with my order before I sent payment. I sent a short, to the point email, with a very simple question; "Will the TNT be available for my order". Now... This is the response I was given direct from Clean and Clear...:

"these question are crazy if you order from me order im not here to hold hands idc about you beening burned if you want me to cancel i will only question that matter you have till tonight to update order"

I've been in this game for 12+ years now, and I have NEVER had a sponsor talk to me like that. Why? Because I'm not some snotty ass kid who wants his gear right NOW and has no fucking clue what he's doing. On top of that I am always appreciative of services and am gentleman enough to never forget to let the sponsor know that. I asked a simple question and this is how C&C likes to treat his customers. I don't like Halo and Tren Base that much. There are a lot of inappropriate things I want to say right now and it is taking all my will power to not say them. But you can consider my order cancelled. I will never order from this sponsor even if someone paid me to try him out again. "Hold my hand" huh? ... You finish the sentiment...

Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.
    I do not condone the use of illegal substances.
    I pooped today...

Rep Points

Looks like he may have replied to a different comment possibly? I can only imagine the idiotic questions along with irrational expectations that come along with dealing with this "cliental". Many of them are ignorant "children" who are not anywhere close to being responsible enough to inject these compounds into their bodies and what goes along with it. Or quite possibly you are leaving something out? I guess it's also possible that he had a really bad day or he is a complete asshole. I've never dealt with c&c so I have no motive or idea how they run their business. Just my thoughts.
    Here is a little rant for this discussion; There are just so many ignorant idiots who put very little time or energy into training or the lifestyle. They are looking for a quick fix because they are too lazy to do the work or even learn.
    Then people like myself and you possibly who been in this for a long time and live and breathe training science and the lifestyle. we get lumped together with these morons! It fucking pisses me off.

I pooped today...

Rep Points

Leaving nothing out my brother. My email:

"Hey there, the website shows that the TNT is out of stock. Is it available for my order? When I placed the order, there were a couple left. I got burned by another source already this week after sending payment. Please let me know if the TNT is available for my order. I will pay this morning if it is. Thanks for your time and for the service. It is appreciated."
    I pooped today...

I pooped today...

Rep Points

And you are spot on BigJim. There's nothing to be done about those that are constitutionally incapable of being adults about this business, as well as those, (often the same people), who do not live the life. The one's that do get corralled into the same shit barn. Still, my email was not of that variety I thought. It was a simple damn question. I suppose there was one small piece of extra information in said email, but not enough to have warranted a response of that nature. I don't NEED to buy from C&C. I chose to because he had some items I wanted. Not like I can't find them anywhere else. I just happen to be doing some late night boredom shit and decided to check them out. And viola, there were a couple products I didn't necessarily need, but wanted, so I went ahead and placed the order. What the hell, it's only $200. This shit's ridiculous.
    I pooped today...

Rep Points

Yes I agree that reply was not at all warranted. He seems quite angry but may have not understood exactly what you were asking. I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is just an asshole and clearly doesn't understand how to serve the customer. Not a good indication for a business that will have the legs for growth. If the stress is too much now... Just wait. This is why so many "great sources" up and dissappear. Only to screw many good customers.
    If it were a "real" business and they have their lives tied up to it and everything invested, they would not be so quick to treat customers that way. The really good sources treat it as a "real" business and that will show in their day to day Operations.
    I'm a business owner and this is the way I see things. My 2 cents.

I pooped today...

Rep Points

I see things the same way BigJim. I too am a small business owner of sorts and beyond my customer interaction, I choose to treat people of all manner in a respectful way, unless of course they're complete idiots or are assholes. Then they get the other side of that coin.
    I pooped today...

Rep Points

Time will tell. Good luck in your endeavor.

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

this seems very inappropriate.

try to understand the shit that these guys get everyday. I mean just look at all the noob questions on this board alone. they get that too. and they get the amazon expectation....etc. these guys get more bullshit emails. it chokes them out from actually getting work completed.

...then these guys are usually as juiced up as we are

...and they have lives too... wife/gf, money, habits, kids.

It seemed like you just got him at a moment of weakness. not validating just sayin.

I pooped today...

Rep Points

Are you saying I am being inappropriate by making this thread Diesel? If so, I fail to see the logic behind that statement. I communicated a simple and valid question to a source. The source proceeded to respond in a harsh manner with no cause and failed to even answer the question. Does my email sound like an unreasonable "Amazon like" expectation? Does it seem like a retarded nOOb like question? In my opinion the answer is no. I am still willing to proceed with the order, however I have not received confirmation yet as to the status of my order fulfillment. That is all I was asking for. Not difficult nor unreasonable...
    I pooped today...

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 2B1 View Post
    Are you saying I am being inappropriate by making this thread Diesel? If so, I fail to see the logic behind that statement. I communicated a simple and valid question to a source. The source proceeded to respond in a harsh manner with no cause and failed to even answer the question. Does my email sound like an unreasonable "Amazon like" expectation? Does it seem like a retarded nOOb like question? In my opinion the answer is no. I am still willing to proceed with the order, however I have not received confirmation yet as to the status of my order fulfillment. That is all I was asking for. Not difficult nor unreasonable...
    no I am not. Im just saying this is what these guys deal with. I bet you got washed into his foul mood.

I didnt mean you post was inappropriate. I am saying his response was... I should have been more clear

tarmac terrorist

Rep Points

^^^the good one

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    ^^^the good one

Ill give reddog one too!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Well it was the second time he got that question since you asked me, to ask him the same thing. Things would go a lot smoother if guys on the board would just go through me. I believe I've responded to everyone's pms very quickly. This didn't have to turn out this way. The man receives a hundred emails a day from New guys asking all kinds of dumb shit, he incorrectly assumed you were one of them I'm sure. Let me know if I can help further.
    Tell RC that LG sent you.

I pooped today...

Rep Points

I got you. I understand. I should have just asked you and left it alone. Perhaps I made a miscalculation by emailing him. I thought it pertinent. I received payment instructions and didn't want to delay payment as things change rather quickly in this business. I can see the sponsors point of view, however the response was still inappropriate. And, now he won't respond to me or you regarding the order and he demanded I submit payment info by tonight. You are correct LG. This shouldn't have happened this way...
    I pooped today...

I pooped today...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    no I am not. Im just saying this is what these guys deal with. I bet you got washed into his foul mood.

I didnt mean you post was inappropriate. I am saying his response was... I should have been more clear

I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure I did get lumped into the pile of dumbass people with dumbass questions. It is what it is. I just hope I can still proceed with the order. Just waiting for LG to confirm the order can be fulfilled. We shall see. It's in the sponsors hands now.
    I pooped today...

I pooped today...

Rep Points

Ok. I'm done with this thread. Sponsor said it was a go and LG said no go. The sponsor is fine in my eyes. It shouldn't have turned out this way nor gone this far. I am not placing the order unfortunately. I have two conflicting options. I'm done with the confusion. I'll take my business elsewhere. Nothing against LG, he's a good bro with great communication. He went out of his way for me and I appreciate that. C&C I cannot comment further on. I'm guessing he does good business. I don't really know. I had a bad experience, but I'm just one man who got caught up in a bad situation due to unfortunate circumstances. If a mod could delete this thread, that would be fine by me.
    I pooped today...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Closed due to a series of unfortunate events. Sorry brother.
    Tell RC that LG sent you.