• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test only cycle last advice please

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I settled on a test only cycle and I just need some last advice. Should I have aromasin in hand just incase of sides? Or is it not that big of a deal and should I not bother? Also for PCT should I run both liquid nolva and clomid? Ive read they both act differently an do different things to get rid of lasting estrogen and also kick start you in production and help keep your gains? What do you guys think? Please help, thanks a bunch!

Yes you should have aromasin or arimidex on hand. I recommend HCG too . As far as your clomid and nolva yes you need them both and I do not recommend liquids, the dosing seems to be far less consistent and they arent as stable on the shelf. If you can get tablets you are better off IMO.

Thanks bro. But Ive been reading liquids are just as good. Also gota look around for a steady source for pills but liquids seem just as good and easier as ive already done tamoxifen before and wasnt bad at all

ok well there you go you already have your answers. Im only speaking from personal experience and feedback from close friends.

Yes you should have aromasin or arimidex on hand. I recommend HCG too . As far as your clomid and nolva yes you need them both and I do not recommend liquids, the dosing seems to be far less consistent and they arent as stable on the shelf. If you can get tablets you are better off IMO.

^ This. Liquids are not created equal.

Back