• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ASF is full of cry babies and trolls

IML Gear Cream!
Im watching ..lol

Obviousely I started here on imf but personally I like asf better , listen I been in minor battles on asf , and here too....I think imf is more discrete verses asf which is out in open .....hence iron mag forum and anabolic steriod forum :nerd:......hey were hidden from each other keyboards and post are what join us along with gear , but maybe we shouldnt take shit so serious guys :daydream:.....just my .02

I dont think anyones taking it too srsly...

I was pissy for about a day but mainly because I felt like no one had my back...peeps on imf resolved that

Sheriv not you exactly your shit was deep and intense , the other little things guys I mean I see post over here verses over there its like you guys hate asf hahahahahahahaha and actually you guys are doin same shit they are pushin gear,monitoring forum floor,sharin info,educating members ! again just my .02

ASF or IM it's all the same internet bullshit, half the people at asf are members here, so fuck it!!!

tumblr_mf00jmTNh41qma32qo5_r1_250.gif

Sheriv not you exactly your shit was deep and intense , the other little things guys I mean I see post over here verses over there its like you guys hate asf hahahahahahahaha and actually you guys are doin same shit they are pushin gear,monitoring forum floor,sharin info,educating members ! again just my .02
same person owns both forums, and same sponsors. If someone posts a lame ass story and someone kinda calls BS, said asshole doesnt have the right to get a group of crybabies to flame me and the homo had the audacity to call me out to a street fight and then pussy out, please that is some pathetic shit right there. just sayin

I dont think anyones taking it too srsly...

I was pissy for about a day but mainly because I felt like no one had my back...peeps on imf resolved that

ooooh u like back also? ur just perfect :whackit:

I'll fight any of you gyno having shriveled raisinette toting hooligan minded tranny diddling, done gone full retards...but I think once you got off the plane and the magic of Hawaii would chill your ass out and we could have liter Mai Tais and cruise the beach for asian chicks...

IML Gear Cream!
I'll fight any of you gyno having shriveled raisinette toting hooligan minded tranny diddling, done gone full retards...but I think once you got off the plane and the magic of Hawaii would chill your ass out and we could have liter Mai Tais and cruise the beach for asian chicks...
big true, but you seem to intelligent to get caught up in internet retardation

There's no magic in hawaii... Just traffic, other states bums, ice/crack and haole's everywhere...

Born & Raised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no magic in hawaii... Just traffic, other states bums, ice/crack and haole's everywhere...

Born & Raised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hater

So I went over there to because of Sheri and decided to float around and see what is going on over there. Some internet tough guy posts some bullshit about telling a cop he hopes he dies of aids, and all I said was sounds like the cop was a cool guy and he should apologize. Thats it. now he started a thread about me and since this morning its up to 8 pages. what a bunch of trolls

lol if anyone there had a brain cell it would die of loneliness.

brb making a user account name which indicates I do martial arts to everyone
brb posting about how tough I am for insulting a cop who cant do anything to me
brb making ethreats to anyone who calls me out, whilst I hide behind my computer
brb i have the worlds smallest penis, verified by Guinness

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by kombatarts99
someone also asked so here are my stats:

speakman kenpo brown belt
san soo blue belt
shaolin red slash
Krav Maga entry level
aikido black belt
Carlson Gracie purple belt trained under Allan goes

10th planet purple belt

10-0 muy Thai record

United States masters open bjj champion
adcc masters runner up

assistant choreographer on the film kiss the dragon

I find it extremely hard to believe that some one with this much credentials would have the time or inclination to start an internet pissing match and post this

quote_icon.png
You start shit with me and your only response is cool story? How bout I give you a cool story for you to tell. Anytime you want to meet and go heads up, step up. And no I'm not talking as many here will confirm I'm more than happy to go at with you. Don't be a little bitch. And as your name says, all you can do is heckle because your too much of a pussy to say shit to someone's face

And then not have the balls to follow thru, and yes all your tough ASF peeps backed you up, geezus. I would never post this much info that is easily checked with a phone call. dumb dumb and dumber
Carlsons gym is in Orange
Eddies gym is in Corona
mouth wrote some checks here, what would they say if I call them? I would be embarrassed if I were you.

woooow lol
missed out 12th dan in pokemon
& internet tough guy 2013 champion

quote_icon.png
someone also asked so here are my stats:

speakman kenpo brown belt
san soo blue belt
shaolin red slash
Krav Maga entry level
aikido black belt
Carlson Gracie purple belt trained under Allan goes

10th planet purple belt

10-0 muy Thai record

United States masters open bjj champion
adcc masters runner up

assistant choreographer on the film kiss the dragon

I find it extremely hard to believe that some one with this much credentials would have the time or inclination to start an internet pissing match and post this

quote_icon.png
You start shit with me and your only response is cool story? How bout I give you a cool story for you to tell. Anytime you want to meet and go heads up, step up. And no I'm not talking as many here will confirm I'm more than happy to go at with you. Don't be a little bitch. And as your name says, all you can do is heckle because your too much of a pussy to say shit to someone's face

And then not have the balls to follow thru, and yes all your tough ASF peeps backed you up, geezus. I would never post this much info that is easily checked with a phone call. dumb dumb and dumber
Carlsons gym is in Orange
Eddies gym is in Corona
mouth wrote some checks here, what would they say if I call them? I would be embarrassed if I were you.

Hank Byrd ... post production intern
Nathalie Carles ... personal assistant: B. Grenet
Frédéric Cauvy ... weapons advisor
Alexandre Desmars ... assistant location manager
David Donaldson ... additional programming and keyboards
Romuald Drault ... production accountant supervisor
Matt Dunkley ... midi transcriptor
Craig Scott Galper ... language coach: Mr. Jet Li
Aurelien Gimenez ... acting coach: Mr. Didier Azoulay
Eric Govignon ... production assistant
Bruno Guilhem ... assistant to unit manager: second unit
Harold Guskin ... acting coach: Mr. Jet Li
Hugo Gélin ... director: making-of featurette
Ming Beaver Kwei ... personal assistant: Mr. Jet Li
Hung Woo Kwong ... cook: Mr. Jet Li
Rodolphe Lanaro ... location scout
Philippe Letode ... location scout
Colette Martin ... production accountant
Marie McFerran ... production coordinator
David Meanti ... production assistant
India Osborne ... assistant: Luc Besson
Armelle Phaeton ... personal assistant: B. Grenet
Katia Sourzac ... personal assistant: Luc Besson
Hugo Veludo ... trainee production assistant
Karen Waks ... assistant script supervisor / script supervisor: second unit
Corey Yuen ... martial arts choreographer
Vincent Dragusseau ... making-of director (uncredited)

im betting 10-1 Kombat is a fucken retard.....or Azza which would mean the same thing......

^ personally i want to meet Karen Waks ... assistant script supervisor / script supervisor: second unit

with a name like that the bitch has promise....

there is no great wars left on IML, Sil killed everyone, only redmutt and his old and saggy blue balls are useless and soft.......does anyone mind if i get in on some of the action over at ASF? Ill probably get slaughtered but still....

sil killed everyone, you are so fucking delushional, he's a anonamous photochopper, do you open your mouth when the real men circle jerk above you?........:coffee:

I was there with the wife, from 12- 1 we normally go to the marina but some one shot my front door window and had to find a glass shop over on pickwick. costing me $560. I cant even get mad anymore just glad the family is safe.
so which couple were you guys?

IML Gear Cream!
so which couple were you guys?
I did a few sets on bench with a hot little Latina, some cables and dumbbells, had to book out at 1 cause the kids club closes. BTW the asian guy in the kids club is super gay

I did a few sets on bench with a hot little Latina, some cables and dumbbells, had to book out at 1 cause the kids club closes. BTW the asian guy in the kids club is super gay
lol i also date a hot little latina haha their the best, they can cook do the laundry and usually like to take care of the man of the house haha, just as long as you can tolerate their craziness haha jk, and ya that dude is supper gay haha that time of day is when i always go and their are usually two blond receptionists that look like twins that are always very flirtatious haha

lol i also date a hot little latina haha their the best, they can cook do the laundry and usually like to take care of the man of the house haha, just as long as you can tolerate their craziness haha jk, and ya that dude is supper gay haha that time of day is when i always go and their are usually two blond receptionists that look like twins that are always very flirtatious haha
ya I saw a cute blonde at the counter, but had to be discrete about looking with the little lady with me, latinas always carry a knife

haha....:coffee:

big true, but you seem to intelligent to get caught up in internet retardation

It's like going to the zoo and watching the damned dirty apes fling shit and beat their chest...makes me feel more human than human, almost as much as lifting heavy weights and then going to the store and walking around with a 50lb bag of dog food in one hand while other fuckers are straining to put one in their shopping cart. In my gym 50lb dbs are the pink ones lol

you guys are getting some great melts :lol:
don't stay too long, you might catch the stupid that's going around there

Ahhh seriously!! I don't want to have to log in over there to see people melt. Some one give me the CliffsNotes version.....

Ahhh seriously!! I don't want to have to log in over there to see people melt. Some one give me the CliffsNotes version.....
Sheri repsectfully walked away from her mod position rather than battle it out with custom in some dramatic e-war, which I would prefer. Custom got outed as a spammer and was banned. A few of us logged in just to see if Sheri was out numbered and needed back up. A small group of trolls their felt they own the place and were upset we logged in, we were calling BS on a few blatant lies and they started making homosexual advances at us in the form of gay threads, XYZ popped on the scene and everyone either ran or melted

Sheri repsectfully walked away from her mod position rather than battle it out with custom in some dramatic e-war, which I would prefer. Custom got outed as a spammer and was banned. A few of us logged in just to see if Sheri was out numbered and needed back up. A small group of trolls their felt they own the place and were upset we logged in, we were calling BS on a few blatant lies and they started making homosexual advances at us in the form of gay threads, XYZ popped on the scene and everyone either ran or melted
haha azza still logs in ?

you guys are getting some great melts :lol:
don't stay too long, you might catch the stupid that's going around there

I have a pretty high tolerance for stupid, but that place is venturing into uncharted waters.

Back