Join Now!


ASF is full of cry babies and trolls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 63

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    ASF is full of cry babies and trolls

    So I went over there to because of Sheri and decided to float around and see what is going on over there. Some internet tough guy posts some bullshit about telling a cop he hopes he dies of aids, and all I said was sounds like the cop was a cool guy and he should apologize. Thats it. now he started a thread about me and since this morning its up to 8 pages. what a bunch of trolls

  2. #2
    ALPHA MALE
    MODERATOR
    KILLEROFSAINTS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    azzas wife looks like shit
    Posts
    17,732
    Rep Points
    1804248035

    lol at people disrespecting cops who do one of the most thankless jobs on the planet....of course there are rotten ones

    SHOW ME HOW RELENTLESS YOU REALLY ARE

  3. #3
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    lol at people disrespecting cops who do one of the most thankless jobs on the planet....of course there are rotten ones
    I hear you man, why would a cop be obligated to be polite to a criminal. No one ever calls the cops because there is a BBQ and want to feed them, only to involve them in the shittiest situations you could put some one in.

  4. #4
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I hear you man, why would a cop be obligated to be polite to a criminal. No one ever calls the cops because there is a BBQ and want to feed them, only to involve them in the shittiest situations you could put some one in.
    and you know what I've even done things wrong, (mostly traffic related ) and the officer has still been nice, i think as long as you are polite to them they will normally be cool, aside from the few dickholes out there
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  5. #5
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    on a side note cops is one of my favorite tv shows haha especially when they taze people haha
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  6. #6
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    on a side note cops is one of my favorite tv shows haha especially when they taze people haha
    did you workout yesturday at 24 in Cam, there was only one big mofo there and I thought that must be Mr. O

  7. #7
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    did you workout yesturday at 24 in Cam, there was only one big mofo there and I thought that must be Mr. O
    haha ya i hit back around 12;30- 2;00, did some deadlifts with my buddy
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  8. #8
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    haha ya i hit back around 12;30- 2;00, did some deadlifts with my buddy
    I was there with the wife, from 12- 1 we normally go to the marina but some one shot my front door window and had to find a glass shop over on pickwick. costing me $560. I cant even get mad anymore just glad the family is safe.

  9. #9
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I was there with the wife, from 12- 1 we normally go to the marina but some one shot my front door window and had to find a glass shop over on pickwick. costing me $560. I cant even get mad anymore just glad the family is safe.
    damn that sucks man, the crime in ventura county is getting out of hand man
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  10. #10
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I was there with the wife, from 12- 1 we normally go to the marina but some one shot my front door window and had to find a glass shop over on pickwick. costing me $560. I cant even get mad anymore just glad the family is safe.
    so which couple were you guys?
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    156
    Rep Points
    16865888

    I been hearing a lot of crap about that forum lately, it's probably just a phase all the forum go thru.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    HeavyB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my own Mind.
    Posts
    855
    Rep Points
    154499178

    I go between IMF and ASF I stay on IMF more often... .People tend to piss me off on ASF

  13. #13
    ALPHA MALE
    MODERATOR
    KILLEROFSAINTS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    azzas wife looks like shit
    Posts
    17,732
    Rep Points
    1804248035

    I have some cop friends...they are just reg people who have a low pay dangerous job

    SHOW ME HOW RELENTLESS YOU REALLY ARE

  14. #14
    DRSE
    MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,533
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    So I went over there to because of Sheri and decided to float around and see what is going on over there. Some internet tough guy posts some bullshit about telling a cop he hopes he dies of aids, and all I said was sounds like the cop was a cool guy and he should apologize. Thats it. now he started a thread about me and since this morning its up to 8 pages. what a bunch of trolls
    Im very superstitious. I would never tell anyone I hope they die of AIDS. I feel like the karma would come back around in the form of las vegas hooker and a busted rubber.





    Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

  15. #15
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Im very superstitious. I would never tell anyone I hope they die of AIDS. I feel like the karma would come back around in the form of las vegas hooker and a busted rubber.
    geez, thats scary, I hope that tranny didnt cum inside you

  16. #16
    DRSE
    MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,533
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    geez, thats scary, I hope that tranny didnt cum inside you
    well played sir





    Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

  17. #17
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fuck the police!

  18. #18
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Fuck me!
    you said it brotha

  19. #19
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    you said it brotha
    You know me, I don't have standards

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Darkhrse99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    478
    Rep Points
    23567752

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Fuck the police!
    I'd have to agree, I've met more bad ones then good..

  21. #21
    A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER
    Griffith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,759
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Fuck the police!
    cops do a great job, world would be fucked without them,

    but if i was a cop, i would be the most corrupt fucker on the planet, the damn mafia would emulate me......
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    731
    Rep Points
    165797974

    Don't let your head get swollen, it's not 8 pages just about you lol


    Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

  23. #23
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    Don't let your head get swollen, it's not 8 pages just about you lol


    Warrior
    hmmmm, your on thin ice

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    731
    Rep Points
    165797974

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    hmmmm, your on thin ice
    Been there before


    Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,185
    Rep Points
    1266075893

    I luv u all

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  26. #26
    A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER
    Griffith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,759
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    there is no great wars left on IML, Sil killed everyone, only redmutt and his old and saggy blue balls are useless and soft.......does anyone mind if i get in on some of the action over at ASF? Ill probably get slaughtered but still....
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

  27. #27
    The People's choice
    REDDOG309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    5,151
    Rep Points
    2032244567

    Quote Originally Posted by Griffith View Post
    there is no great wars left on IML, Sil killed everyone, only redmutt and his old and saggy blue balls are useless and soft.......does anyone mind if i get in on some of the action over at ASF? Ill probably get slaughtered but still....
    sil killed everyone, you are so fucking delushional, he's a anonamous photochopper, do you open your mouth when the real men circle jerk above you?........
    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?

  28. #28
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Points
    141595240

    Love asf
    Steriodforyou.com

  29. #29
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Points
    1894015375

    ASF is all Homos true story

  30. #30
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,185
    Rep Points
    1266075893

    Im not feelin the ASF luv these days..dunno what to think

    even the Captn is tired of me

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. thanx...for he trolls, mods (I'm a bitch)
    By KILLEROFSAINTS in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 05:33 AM
  2. Shot out of the cannon: trolls!
    By Killermonkey in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 07:58 AM
  3. I think you're all a bunch of trolls
    By Rednack in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:56 PM
  4. Trolls
    By jagbender in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 04:27 PM
  5. Trolls
    By Doublebase in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 07:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->